Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:20 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Heziah
Link to Teepee: xXx

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?:
Tail flicking with un-amusement, he sneered. " There is no courage.. there is only the strength and will to live. to be better than those you seek to destroy."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?:
"Think about it meat bag... Strength, speed, Intelligence.. take your pick. they're the furthest from courage." His ears flicked back and he sharpened his claws on a tree trunk.

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?:
He gave a bone chilling chuckle. "Rumors? I should say they're fact. And if they're intruders.. they're as good as dead when my pack finds them." With that he turned and left.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Pollack
Participating Soquili: [X]
Link to Teepee: [X]

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: "I will need courage to scout out route and temporary homes in higher grounds, such as the mountains. Going into the unknown can be scary if you let it be, which is why you need courage! Plus spirit's knows I need some courage to be able to face this heat."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: Cult paused, one of her dark ears flicking back as she went into thought. "I would say luck in some cases, but you need luck with courage sometimes in hopes that things go right. So...speed. Some of the slowest moving soquili I have ever met had enough courage that even a lion would befall to them, same goes with seeing some of the fastest soquili be utter cowards."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: "Well I would just...move. I'm not stupid enough to risk my life going against a skinwalker for a temporary home. Though if I settled down and suddenly skinwalkers were rumored to hide in it I would seek out these rumors and make sure they knew that they were not welcome here, and would be meet with hostile forces if they think they can just come in and steal what is mine!"

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: Marrow
Link to Teepee: LINK

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: Marrow turned his icechip eye up to the sky and wrinkled his nose " ...courage really has nothing to do with heat i think...unless nowadays it is courageous to go out in heat...it is just temperature, i go out in worse..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: He chewed on a sugar cube he had saved on a headstone and flicked an ear, his beeds chiming " to have courage you must have the intelligence to be so...most heros were scared stiff before they went and saved the damsel you know...but they knew how to go about it."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: He snorted, a soft indignant sound " This is sacred ground, old, but still effective...there is no reason for walkers to be here...but if they were, well, all things in life happen for a reason..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:14 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nukido
Participating Soquili: Kamau
Link to Teepee: X

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: He ponders for a moment thinking the question odd not at all applying to the topic "Well..One must be bold and if it is hot outside so hot that the sun can burn you..One must have the courage to stay inside even when they long to be roaming the lands"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?:

"Speed has no role to play in having courage..No matter how fast or slow you are will not depend on how much courage you have"

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: He stamps the ground with his hooves and rears up snorting "I will confront the intruders i will risk my life for my home and the ones i love. I would rather die trying than to die for nothing i would stand up to them and never back down"  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 pm
Tara de Draiocht
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Ancientspark ((her stats/image in teepee has been sent via teepeemule))
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: " Physcial endurance makes you stronger; therefore, making your chances of surviving high. Though personally I loathe hot days. Makes the armor unbearable, its horrid."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: "Hmmm," She paused and let her optics narrow in thought. "I would have to say luck as it has nothing to do being strong."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "I would have to say winter. As it is the most difficult to survive. Food is scarce and the weather is bitter cold therefore making it difficult for some to get the blood flowing to import parts of the body. Unlike summer if your hot you can always dive into the water to cool down."

It says points were added to Ancientsparks stats but they were not updated in my teepee as her stats are the same as when I rolled them.

Sorry, Gaia must've farted on me then. FIXED.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:31 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Shaman
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: Well, I guess courage would help with giving inner strength to keep going and not die out. To survive the weather.

I would have to say luck.

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?:
It says to focus on family or loved ones first and get them out of danger. What's the point of fighting if everyone you loved was dead? And another aspect is the courage to leave your home behind if they rumors were true. It takes courage to live.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:22 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalion
Participating Soquili: Saint Everard
Link to Teepee: Teepee!

"Oh the heat is nothing to fear! Not if you keep your wits about you and know your own limitations. Any season is a good one for courage, however."

"I would have to say intelligence sadly. The boldest of souls often times lack the smarts to keep themselves out of trouble. Why else do you think that heros die young?"

"Skinwalkers?! Here!? Outrageous. They would not dare show their faces... regardless- I will double my rounds and deal with those brutes if need be. I fear no evil creature."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Marzipanz
Participating Soquili: Kore
Link to Teepee: Link

"The hottest part of the year? It doesn't get hot where I live. I'm bold enough to make my home atop the most jagged mountain where the snow blankets all."

"Intelligence, obviously. Those smart-*** soquili always trying to take the sneak way out of things. They never face anything straight on."

"Who cares? If one tries to mess with me I'll mess them up. If anything they should be the ones worried about me."  

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:17 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Participating Soquili: Amane
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

"I'm not sure how courage helps you to face the hottest time of the year, unless you stand there and take it... I don't feel like being a cooked dinner for someone else I'm afraid. It will help me to introduce myself to a few more faces though to see if they would like to join me for a dip in the river!"

"Speed. How can you be courageous if you're hind tailing the other way?"

"Face them head on, I'd rather it be me than my mate."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:07 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: Penthesilea

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: "Courage will allow me to go out where the shade is lacking and the heat bakes the land. Things such a heat or danger will not stop me from doing what I much, and my courage feeds my need to keep going. Without it I will lose my warriors heart."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: "Really any of them could be viewed as being unlike courage. But to give you an answer I will pick intelligence, because sometimes courage overrides ones sense of thinking, you rush into the fray without fully knowing the details of the situation."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: "It tells me to stand my ground. I will not be run off so easily. I know what a threat skinwalkers pose, but I have not trained my entire life to be a warrior just to run away at rumors. They could be completely false anyways. Best to stick around and check them out for myself."  

She-Ra of Etheria

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: stormflower
Participating Soquili: Nokomis
Link to Teepee: here

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: "I see courage with every beat of my wings, with every breath of life as I fly over the world. I fly to cooler areas, Ill seek shade amongst the trees and spend more time out amongst the cooler nights."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: "Intelligence can not be compared to Courage, not on all levels. For courage can not be measured by how much one knows."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: "I do not fear the brutes, but I know to be wary of them, should they threaten the peace of my home my first thought lies with my loved ones and getting them to safety. That is all that matters...."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:49 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Charlotte
Link to Teepee: Here

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: "The same vay courage helps me to plan for the rest ov the year, ov course! To prepare is more ov a question ov stamina, yet courage is the driving force behind everything vee do.."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: "Intelligence, ov course!! I am courageous for sure, and that is not saying I am not intelligent by any means, but ven I act courageously it is my heart that speaks to me, not my mind."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: "Step right up and spit in their damn faces! It might be the stupidest idea in the vorld, but I firmly believe in standing up for myself."  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:36 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rinial Sistedragon
Participating Soquili:Haven

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: Thinks a couple minutes then smirks, "Courage helps in looking for out of the way places so you can get a nice cool dip in a spring that no one else was brave enough to find." Giggles a little at the thought of her own private place.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: With a broad smirk she looks around and whispers, "Well, I think that would have to be intelligence. My brother is really smart, but he's a big chicken most of the time, I think being super smart means that you're always looking before you leap, and if you do that, well you're not courageous enough to just leap and deal with the outcome."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: "That means I gotta get with Cad and rig up armor, and lots of traps. Skinwalkers are nasty creatures, but courage tells me they'll bleed like anything else will." With a small gleam in her eyes her hooves shift, "And if they really are here, well, I may look pretty, but I'm no easy target."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Eversong

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: Well courage doesn't have all that much to do with it really - the weather is something you just have to deal with, but I suppose I'll courageously face my mate as she complains?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: Intelligence - you don't always have to be smart to be brave, in fact some the bravest things I've seen done were not the smartest in the long run.

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: Stand my ground! but you recall the answer I just gave you a few seconds ago? Odds are it would be better to find out the rumors were true..and if they were to just move.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: moonlit-raven
Participating Soquili: Merte

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: I suppose it will help me make a plan?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?: Perhaps the most unlike courage is luck.

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: My courage tells me to watch and wait, and, should it become necessary, to flee.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games