Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:33 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Warwood
True pirate on the inside, eh? Or cowards to your own ambitions?

Throw off those shackles of oppression, those needlessly complicated morals and societal cues that allow you to usher in and out unnoticed! Go about, with a ritz upon you, adorned in vanity and all that you have earned. Challenge and contest one another, and find true value in your mettle! Nay, not an illiterate flamewar, but a concise maelstrom of fire, digging into one another until respect is found! Such is the old way, the honored way, of those few and jaundice-eyed forum pirates! Go forth now, and seek riches! pirate

Oh, and ******** kill any and all ninjas. Except the smart ones. Learn from those fellas, and then kill them. Preferably with their own stuff.

User Image

Did you get your mask from a Ninja?
Aye, a long time ago when piracy was in its heydey. It still is, or might be. From experience, it always starts with little ragtag groups who spread the message like wildfire.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:38 am
Wood: Well least you have not lost you're arm to a seamonster while protecting a kid yet.

I've killed many a ninja for some reasons tons of them think that eyes can hurt someone and that wearing orange is secretive. Ninja's are such fools

On a real life pirate note favorite of all time is Bart Roberts learning about him is nuts.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 am
Warwood
I Found A Sexy 1
Warwood

Throw off those shackles of oppression, those needlessly complicated morals and societal cues that allow you to usher in and out unnoticed! Go about, with a ritz upon you, adorned in vanity and all that you have earned. Challenge and contest one another, and find true value in your mettle! Nay, not an illiterate flamewar, but a concise maelstrom of fire, digging into one another until respect is found! Such is the old way, the honored way, of those few and jaundice-eyed forum pirates! Go forth now, and seek riches! pirate

Oh, and ******** kill any and all ninjas. Except the smart ones. Learn from those fellas, and then kill them. Preferably with their own stuff.

User Image

Aye, a long time ago when piracy was in its heydey. It still is, or might be. From experience, it always starts with little ragtag groups who spread the message like wildfire.

Sounds excitin' ! I ain't never fought no ninja. Only hostile indians, nosy cavalry, n' cattle rus'lers. Not sure I even know what a proper ninja is, come to think it...

(( YOU PEOPLE ARE HELLA DISTRACTING ME FROM MY HOMEWORK. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT. XDD /can't resist

@ Tezca: I almost cried when Tashigi ran forward and was holding Smoker's body and then when she attacked Law a;lsdkfj ;A : I'm glad they are both apparently ok. Just body swapped. XD

TASHIGI IS SUCH A GOOD WIFE. emo

That chapter was the prefect blend of drama and hilarity! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 am
Tezca Frost
Wood: Well least you have not lost you're arm to a seamonster while protecting a kid yet.

I've killed many a ninja for some reasons tons of them think that eyes can hurt someone and that wearing orange is secretive. Ninja's are such fools

On a real life pirate note favorite of all time is Bart Roberts learning about him is nuts.
Did you really kill those ninjas? Scroll down and browse till the conclusion of that there raid.

Most ninja about are all up ons that cartoon thing. The Naruto. While being a descent root to derive the goods you possess, in the long run, its more of a laughing matter to the majority of pirates due to the ninjas that they do contend with; sloppy, retarded, and by all means ill-practiced. A tip of my mask I say, to the man who downs a real ninja, with all the skill and ferocity either class could muster. It's one thing to say "I killed ninja" and another to say "I killed a ninja". As for me though, I have never had the pleasure of encountering an opponent of my idealized caliber. Such an encounter is a wet dream, for the benefits and glory would outweigh any ill favored gain. And I know ill-favored gains...

But on the topic of pirates, I suggest this book. Very thorough and a hell of a good read if you are into all that maritime jazz.  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:57 am
I Found A Sexy 1

Sounds excitin' ! I ain't never fought no ninja. Only hostile indians, nosy cavalry, n' cattle rus'lers. Not sure I even know what a proper ninja is, come to think it...
Usually use a thing called 'chakra', life force they direct into powerful attacks. Hand motions. Penchant for too much damned ramen noodles. They worship the stuff. Y'have a bowl of ramen? You well equipped? P. sure you are well off enough to rope yourself a ninja.

I have encountered hostile natives and one or two naval soldiers. The former were nuts and worshiped a snake god, the latter met a grim end as I tapped them on the shoulder with my blaaadddddeeeeee. pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 am
Don't forget how Ninjas control giant frogs too.

That's important.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am
The Undead Suitor
Don't forget how Ninjas control giant frogs too.

That's important.
Oh, yeh, good call Suitor. Heard too many tales of this bs. I've never run into one, but I have heard of dudes getting the everloving pish smushed out of them because they decided to face a frog.

You never face a frog.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 am
******** frogs

also its commander shepards birthday

ha

ha  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 am
Well, just saying...

Having the experience of working with our Government, as well as my time spent as a proper assassin, "Mercenary" they say, and my piracy background

A true ninja would have a hard time with me User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Warwood
I Found A Sexy 1
Warwood

User Image

(( YOU PEOPLE ARE HELLA DISTRACTING ME FROM MY HOMEWORK. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT. XDD /can't resist

@ Tezca: I almost cried when Tashigi ran forward and was holding Smoker's body and then when she attacked Law a;lsdkfj ;A : I'm glad they are both apparently ok. Just body swapped. XD

TASHIGI IS SUCH A GOOD WIFE. emo

That chapter was the prefect blend of drama and hilarity! ))

((Excellent little break is good))

I did not almost cry,but I did have a big smile when I saw that happen. Same here even without a heart they are doing fine. Surprised she was not against him smoking in her body.

Tashigi is the best wife in the series mrgreen

Yes I agree that it was really good I liked the line "come on turn into a tank again" rofl

Wood: All fear Malcolm the ninja lol
Well i've never met a ninja who does not act as a fool and all it takes is simple shot from a flintlock to down one. Maybe I have not met the proper one,but maybe a proper no longer exists.

I happen to have that book in my collection Along with this book which is among my favorites  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 am
@ that video: What did I just watch and why haven't I seen it sooner? rofl

You guys are cracking me up. You also reminded me I haven't read the new Naruto this week. emo

@ Tezca: I cry at everything in One Piece + other series I enjoy. I swear. xd I CAN'T HELP IT. I'M A FANGIRL IRL. The emotions were just too great.
I don't cry at all over stuff that happens in real life though. 0__0'''

Tashigi accepts her husband Smoker for who he is! A smoker! Of course she wouldn't be against him smoking in her body! XD She's the BEST WAIFU.

OK NOW REALLY. HOMEWORK. G2G for a bit~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 am
Day7
Well, just saying...

Having the experience of working with our Government, as well as my time spent as a proper assassin, "Mercenary" they say, and my piracy background

A true ninja would have a hard time with me User Image
This is what they all say, "oh, we've seen it all-OH SAVE US MR. BLACK MAN ITS ONLY JUST A 600 CLONE NINJA ARMY, and im all-*flash*

Thank you for your credentials. Hopefully you will be able to take down one of the ninja in the area. Watch your step, and have a nice evening."  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 am
I Found A Sexy 1
@ that video: What did I just watch and why haven't I seen it sooner? rofl

You guys are cracking me up. You also reminded me I haven't read the new Naruto this week. emo

@ Tezca: I cry at everything in One Piece + other series I enjoy. I swear. xd I CAN'T HELP IT. I'M A FANGIRL IRL. The emotions were just too great.
I don't cry at all over stuff that happens in real life though. 0__0'''

Tashigi accepts her husband Smoker for who he is! A smoker! Of course she wouldn't be against him smoking in her body! XD She's the BEST WAIFU.

OK NOW REALLY. HOMEWORK. G2G for a bit~

Its not really worth reading. Pretty much nothing happens that was already not said before. Want bee back sauske and those stupid eyes are just annoying.

I tear up at tons of things in One Piece I mean a boat funeral made me tear up so much I cannot read that chapter without doing so.
only one other series does that to me lol [and it was in jojo's the chapter were vanilla-ice kills iggy crying ]
I'm a fanboy for sure
Nor do I its a bit strange,but also a testament showing just how great a writer oda is.

Yeah thats true they should never separate. Smoker is one of the best definitions of you are what you eat. Its always great to see her so understanding emotion_kirakira SHE VERY MUCH IS!

Also the sanji in nami's body bit was just priceless rofl

Best of luck.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:37 am
Narumi Misuhara
x Karurie x
The members of E-Corp as well as other users on this site are wondering why Diedrich has his own mascot suit and not the Easter Bunny.

It seems very unfair to those of us who don't care anymore for Diedrich that he has more items.
This to me seems like an easy thing to fix. Please have someone or yourself place a mascot suit in the Tree House for the Easter Bunny.

The Diedrich items lend themselves better to re-usability than mecha style items.

Hoo-boy. Who knew lime green mascot suits were more re-usable than mecha-style items.

Well now we know.

Apparently.

With that attitude I can see why we dont get much.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:44 am
Wait wait wait wait

so admins are now going to gauge whether or not an item is worthy of being made simply because of reusability and overall access to the public (in the sense all the peeps love the item, and everyone wants to wear it)

makes perfect sense

whats that pimpin set? oh no, get the ******** back in your cell! fairy wings!? guuuhhh....soot face

SOOT FACE, GET THE ******** BACK IN YOUR PEN!!  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games