Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:55 am
Warwood
heh, look at these kiddies playing pirates.

pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:04 am
Halfling Heroine
Warwood

pirate
I was never one to condemn the practice; there are never enough sea dogs about the site.

May the winds and tide be on your side, and a mug of grog in your stomach! pirate  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:13 am
Warwood
Halfling Heroine
Warwood

pirate
I was never one to condemn the practice; there are never enough sea dogs about the site.

May the winds and tide be on your side, and a mug of grog in your stomach! pirate

Thank you kind sir~
If I'm honest, I just wanted an excuse to wear this big puffy hat around. lol Sometimes even I need a break from the armor. You think with all the technology they have these days, they'd be able to make more comfortable attire for knights to wear. I understand we have uphold appearences, especially when we're on duty, but honestly, those Sainte Agape boots are murder on your feet!

((Haha haven't roleplayed in ages!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:18 am
Halfling Heroine
Warwood
Halfling Heroine
Warwood

pirate

Thank you kind sir~
If I'm honest, I just wanted an excuse to wear this big puffy hat around. lol Sometimes even I need a break from the armor. You think with all the technology they have these days, they'd be able to make more comfortable attire for knights to wear. I understand we have uphold appearences, especially when we're on duty, but honestly, those Sainte Agape boots are murder on your feet!

Pft. You're in the wrong district. Barton Guard has those clunky punks with a handful of modern pencil pushers; Durem Guard has the enchanted ~*~magic~*~ armors that are light as a feather and hard as any given fellow in the morning. But Aekea...Aekean Guards are ******** TOUGH. They have the whole she-bang; power armor, bulletproof vests, rifles, guns, etc. Sure, Barton and Durem have their magics, but Aekea...Aekea whuppin some a** when it comes to guard attire.

Me? ******** hats. Masks, baby. Dig it. emotion_dealwithit  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 am
We ought to make a role play for this guild. xd

@ Warwood: Who said anything about playing pirates?!? I'm a true blue pirate on the inside! emo

Oh man....I used to have a whole stupid story fleshed out for my pirate character. rofl

He was a cowboy who fell in love with the sea (and seafood) so he traded his ranch for a ship and set sail to discover all of the ocean's hidden yummies.
Zero sailing experience. Just his guitar, cowboy know-how, and the need to consume mass amounts of seafood. rofl
On the day he set sail he swore to never eat another bean again...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 am
Warwood
Halfling Heroine
Warwood
Halfling Heroine
Warwood

pirate

Thank you kind sir~

Pft. You're in the wrong district. Barton Guard has those clunky punks with a handful of modern pencil pushers; Durem Guard has the enchanted ~*~magic~*~ armors that are light as a feather and hard as any given fellow in the morning. But Aekea...Aekean Guards are ******** TOUGH. They have the whole she-bang; power armor, bulletproof vests, rifles, guns, etc. Sure, Barton and Durem have their magics, but Aekea...Aekea whuppin some a** when it comes to guard attire.

Me? ******** hats. Masks, baby. Dig it. emotion_dealwithit

Hats, helmets and goggles are my accessories of choice~ wink

When I was first dispatched here, I must say, it was a huge culture shock. I thought there was a big income gap between different provinces back on Salna Island, but in Gaia-! You'd hardly believe all four of the main capitals where on the same continent. The state of the Barton 'Regulars' is appalling, if I were their commander I'd never tolerate such sloppiness. Mind you, I doubt they see much battle in their neck of the woods. Just well considering how short staffed and underfunded they are. On the other hand, the Dureum Guard certainly look the part, but I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. I've no solid proof, but I suspect they sell rather then serve justice. Of course, I'd be naive to expect many people travel to Dureum on honest errands!
However Ankea Guard....now that's an impressive set up. Magic has it's own purpose-after all, my division specializes in it-but their technology is something else. Such power, speed and energy efficiency! I'm currently trying to convince my superiors to invest in some of Ankea's new air motorbikes for our forces. I know airships are the fashion these days, but they're too large and awkward for chasing down criminals in a crowded, urban setting. I know some of my comrades are eager to get dragons instead, but sad experience has taught me that they're a lot harder to ride then you'd think. I had never suffered motion sickness before, but trying to grapple with a fully grown Gwee would leave anyone feeling ill!  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 am
I Found A Sexy 1

@ Warwood: Who said anything about playing pirates?!? I'm a true blue pirate on the inside! emo

Oh man....I used to have a whole stupid story fleshed out for my pirate character. rofl

He was a cowboy who fell in love with the sea (and seafood) so he traded his ranch for a ship and set sail to discover all of the ocean's hidden yummies.
Zero sailing experience. Just his guitar, cowboy know-how, and the need to consume mass amounts of seafood. rofl

Now I want to read your character's entire backstory! emotion_dowant
And I'm also in favour of a roleplay section for the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:57 am
Halfling Heroine
Can you...just...hold still...thats it.

*clink*

Woah. These are nice things you had. Had. Now they are mine. Yeah. Didn't even feel that, didja? Ciao. pirate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Ifoundathing: Sounds Gaian enough for me. I mean, who doesn't like fish?  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:04 am
RP Section
nao

les go

somebody make an RP Section

scream  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 am
Warwood
Halfling Heroine
Can you...just...hold still...thats it.

*clink*

Woah. These are nice things you had. Had. Now they are mine. Yeah. Didn't even feel that, didja? Ciao. pirate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Ifoundathing: Sounds Gaian enough for me. I mean, who doesn't like fish?

User Image

There's no such thing as too many spare items~ cool  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 am
Day7
RP Section
nao

les go

somebody make an RP Section

scream

Right here, right now! emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 am
Day7: I agree with sexy more one piece fans the better and an all pirates rig would be heaven to me.
I've made a bit of tektek crew also and when the summer event with the sky game thing [forgot what was called] was dressed as a pirate the entire time and for long while after lol

Sexy: Come on it will be fun dramallama
hehehe Why yes I do and I get and laugh at every one of them good inside jokes! Zehaha
Yes I did was rather interesting lot going on and we will get to see Ceaser next week. Found it funny that smoker was still smoking in Tashigi's body
Good chapter.
I still want this arc to end so we can get to the big mom arc i'm very hyped for that. Though its at about halfway now more then likely.
I've also did that at one point for a pirate crew so not the only one to have this emotion_hug

Also I feel the same way about true pirate on inside emotion_yatta

When the RIG comes out I'll see what items are in it. An then going to make a new pirate avi.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:23 am
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1

Now I want to read your character's entire backstory! emotion_dowant
And I'm also in favour of a roleplay section for the guild.

PFFT IT'S SO SILLY THOUGH. I don't even know if I still have the short story thing I wrote for him anymore... I think it used to be on my profile but I erased it. XD Maybe I'll write a better version if we get an RP section hahhaha!

@ Warwood: Only crazy people and people who have only ever eaten at Red Lobster/ Long John Silvers don't like fish. emotion_donotwant

@Day7: AWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

@ whoever:
whoops I re-created my old avi.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 am
True pirate on the inside, eh? Or cowards to your own ambitions?

Throw off those shackles of oppression, those needlessly complicated morals and societal cues that allow you to usher in and out unnoticed! Go about, with a ritz upon you, adorned in vanity and all that you have earned. Challenge and contest one another, and find true value in your mettle! Nay, not an illiterate flamewar, but a concise maelstrom of fire, digging into one another until respect is found! Such is the old way, the honored way, of those few and jaundice-eyed forum pirates! Go forth now, and seek riches! pirate

Oh, and ******** kill any and all ninjas. Except the smart ones. Learn from those fellas, and then kill them. Preferably with their own stuff.  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:32 am
Warwood
True pirate on the inside, eh? Or cowards to your own ambitions?

Throw off those shackles of oppression, those needlessly complicated morals and societal cues that allow you to usher in and out unnoticed! Go about, with a ritz upon you, adorned in vanity and all that you have earned. Challenge and contest one another, and find true value in your mettle! Nay, not an illiterate flamewar, but a concise maelstrom of fire, digging into one another until respect is found! Such is the old way, the honored way, of those few and jaundice-eyed forum pirates! Go forth now, and seek riches! pirate

Oh, and ******** kill any and all ninjas. Except the smart ones. Learn from those fellas, and then kill them. Preferably with their own stuff.

User Image

Did you get your mask from a Ninja?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games