Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:51 pm
Day7
I Found A Sexy 1
Day7
I Found A Sexy 1
Day7

I'm quoting you here because I don't want to spam up an already pretty spammy gcd thread. xd

a;sldf redface *flattered*
omgomg you making a companion avatar for mine would be really cute/fun.

xd Do it!!!

*le gasp*

How'd you know it was me!?

I would but, you see... nobody is buying my 800mil dinosaur, so I am el broke-ador User Image

omfg you still have it listed at 800mil?? rofl

"good luck selling mrgreen " <--- stereotypical exchange phrase

Yeah, I'm just gonna d**k around with the price of it til probably tomorrow or something when it's likely to be picked up by more people

I'd list it at 2mil but with my luck, it would sell and then nobody else would be able to get it and it'd be NKS all over again (or that new fantasy kitten star... dear lord is that OP)

You've had bad luck with NKS? gonk

I don't invest/play the market because I know nothing I touch will ever turn out positive. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:51 pm
Hello everyone mrgreen Whats been going on. I miss anything interesting?

Looks like the RIGs will be coming out tomorrow  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 pm
I Found A Sexy 1

I don't invest/play the market because I know nothing I touch will ever turn out positive. rofl

I've had bad luck with every damn RIG cat

In other news, I feel our avatars need to be in some pirate crew or street gang, now  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 pm
Day7
I Found A Sexy 1

In other news, I feel our avatars need to be in some pirate crew or street gang, now

Pirates?! emotion_kirakira Yesss
Join my crewww!
User Image
/shot

I'd settle for a street gang. cool  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Day7
I Found A Sexy 1

Join my crewww!
User Image
/shot

I'd be okay with both, but if we're gonna be pirates we'd need my original account over here ---->杖剣の海賊、Orochi Ryushi User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Day7
I Found A Sexy 1

Join my crewww!
User Image
/shot

No join my crew
User Image
dramallama

I would love this new RIG to be all about pirates emotion_kirakira

Also I will third for everyone doing pirates.

Side note: Hope you did the join my crew thing as a joke on whats going on cause I lol  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:26 pm
Tezca Frost

No join my crew
User Image
dramallama

Side note: Hope you did the join my crew thing as a joke on whats going on cause I lol

You dont even know

for the past two weeks I've watch from episode 200-400 of One Piece

I'd totally be down for that

RIG + Pirate = badass items

I'd be so zomg you don't even know

edit:
I even have a Pirate avatar saved in tektek from last year (that I'll never be able to afford, mind you)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I even had a whole crew of people I made up

You can't fathom the love for the romanticised pirates I have  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:37 pm
Day7
Tezca Frost

No join my crew
User Image
dramallama

You dont even know

for the past two weeks I've watch from episode 200-400 of One Piece

I'd totally be down for that

RIG + Pirate = badass items

I'd be so zomg you don't even know

edit:
I even have a Pirate avatar saved in tektek from last year (that I'll never be able to afford, mind you)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I even had a whole crew of people I made up

You can't fathom the love for the romanticised pirates I have

I've re-read one piece like 2 our 3 times now lol

Wait tell you get around 475 to 489[489 is in my top 10 favorite episodes so far just so well done.] those are some of the very BEST episodes. I don't want to spoil anything,but get there its so good emotion_kirakira if you catch up to the anime you can start the manga its worth it.

We should then it be great so much.

RIG + Pirates[not space] = Something I've wanted for a while

I'm pretty sure id be around the same level as you if that happened id freak out when get home from work.

Couldn't you just replace the crimsons with something else? Sure there are other items that do as well. Hate that those items are so outrageously overpriced.

I'm certain I could easily I equally share that with you i'm certain its just so interesting emotion_kirakira

Pirates >>>>>> Ninja's emotion_dealwithit  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:15 am
@ Day7 - What happened to your old account? D ;
also OH MY GOD. <3 That is a lot of One Piece. Totes worth it though. God I love finding fellow One Piece fans. crying
I'd murder for a legit pirate rig. It's about time we got more One Piece tribute items. We have Naruto and Dragon Ball. CAN'T IGNORE ONE PIECE FOR MUCH LONGER GAIA. emotion_awesome
I like that pirate avi you made. XD I had a pirate captain avatar I made sometime ago. I should try to recreate him. XD

@ Tezca: I WILL NEVER JOIN BLACKBEARD'S CREW! D <
Hee hee! You know how much I like making stupid One Piece jokes! Yohohohohohoho!!~
DID YOU READ THE NEW CHAPTER?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 am
I Found A Sexy 1
also OH MY GOD. <3 That is a lot of One Piece. Totes worth it though. God I love finding fellow One Piece fans. crying
I'd murder for a legit pirate rig. It's about time we got more One Piece tribute items. We have Naruto and Dragon Ball. CAN'T IGNORE ONE PIECE FOR MUCH LONGER GAIA. emotion_awesome
I like that pirate avi you made. XD I had a pirate captain avatar I made sometime ago. I should try to recreate him. XD

Hee hee! You know how much I like making stupid One Piece jokes! Yohohohohohoho!!~

Well I had lost the password for it some time ago, but earlier this year (or near the end of last, I can't remember) I managed to get them to reset it so I could have it back...so now I have this account and that one; he's my pirate  

Day7

Aged Gaian

laughter7

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:35 am
why wont people buy my shitty items
fu gaia crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:49 am
Day7
I Found A Sexy 1

Well I had lost the password for it some time ago, but earlier this year (or near the end of last, I can't remember) I managed to get them to reset it so I could have it back...so now I have this account and that one; he's my pirate

oh man. XD I've lost many a mule account due to my forgetfulness of passwords. hhaha! At least you got one back. D;

I just tried to re-create my old pirate avi. I couldn't do it because the layering has changed for some stupid reason. classified_mcsourface the vest from Steamgear Desperado no longer layers underneath the coat from Edmund's Crew.
emotion_facepalm  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:56 am
I Found A Sexy 1

Ironically, this account is the mule account

Or it was, but then it became my main when it was the only one (out of around 10 accounts including my original) that I could remember the pw for  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:24 am
A pirate RIG would be awesome!
Only now you're making me want to start watching One Piece! I must wait till I'm finished my exams before I go watching anime again. emo

Actually all this talk about pirates reminds me of that GCD Pirates VS Ninja forum event thing that happened a while back.(Was it last year, or the year before, I can't remember.) There was a bunch of people gifting starter pirate and ninja gear with messages or something like that. That was a good laugh~ xd  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:25 am
heh, look at these kiddies playing pirates.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games