Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:02 am
Genea
Meromictic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLu0uhx_r5g
eek heart

IKR

I died when I saw it. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 am
Genea
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea
rofl @ u guys

My god it's freezing here. First frost of the year this morning. emo It's snowing two hours south of here, and in a few other places.

SNOW ALREADY? crying
It's not even winter yettttt

I knowwwww. D: Not fair! I'm gonna live in boots and chucks from hereon in. User Image

*joins group in boots and coats*
Why so cold ;___;.
Weekend was so nice, I was back in mini shorts and went swimming.
Now this *curls up infront of heater*
Also, hi!  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 am
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor

"something something FPS somethign something"

Not enough waifu simulation?

needs more hot robot chicks imo  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:14 am
Voievoda
Genea
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea
rofl @ u guys

My god it's freezing here. First frost of the year this morning. emo It's snowing two hours south of here, and in a few other places.

SNOW ALREADY? crying

I knowwwww. D: Not fair! I'm gonna live in boots and chucks from hereon in. User Image

Why so cold ;___;.
Also, hi!

Fffff so cold right now. SNUGGLE ME, VEE! gonk heart

Just got back from my sister's (she's 27 today) and it's bloody cold outside. I can already see the fog settling. At least that means it's unlikely to frost!

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:49 am
Genea
Voievoda
Genea
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea
rofl @ u guys

SNOW ALREADY? crying

Why so cold ;___;.
Also, hi!

Fffff so cold right now. SNUGGLE ME, VEE! gonk heart

Just got back from my sister's (she's 27 today) and it's bloody cold outside. I can already see the fog settling. At least that means it's unlikely to frost!

It's super cold (and wet) here too, and it's meant to be nearly summer! Would it kill the sun to shine in Ireland for once? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:58 am
Staying up late as usual even if I have work tomorrow.  

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 pm
Ping of Death
Staying up late as usual even if I have work tomorrow.

LIKE A BAWSS  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 pm
ugh. x.x Every time I look at my inventory I see something else that isn't in order. XP

So much s**t that needs to be sold. gonk  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:34 pm
Meromictic
ugh. x.x Every time I look at my inventory I see something else that isn't in order. XP

I FINALLY GOT MY INVO DOWN TO TWO PAGES. Mostly just dealing with lower CIs and commons. Bigger stuff is in my storage.

Down from seven pages, like a bossssssss.

emotion_dealwithit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:35 pm
DC-Chan
Meromictic

I FINALLY GOT MY INVO DOWN TO TWO PAGES. Mostly just dealing with lower CIs and commons. Bigger stuff is in my storage.

emotion_dealwithit

LOL

I had mine down to two pages once. >> It hasn't happened since then. emo  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:37 pm
Meromictic
DC-Chan
Meromictic

emotion_dealwithit

LOL

I'm really working hard! Selling commons at half-price, because it's not worth it to list them...Lots of small items that are under 100k get sold for cheap because I want to gold quick.

I WILL DO THIS.

Also...Cherubic is going for 85mil in exchange...When did that happen? neutral

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:47 pm
DC-Chan
Meromictic
DC-Chan
Meromictic

emotion_dealwithit

LOL

I'm really working hard! Selling commons at half-price, because it's not worth it to list them...Lots of small items that are under 100k get sold for cheap because I want to gold quick.

I WILL DO THIS.

Also...Cherubic is going for 85mil in exchange...When did that happen? neutral

lol I won't have time to do a complete overhaul until summer. I really want to though. There are a lot of things that I don't use at all. x.x I'm also thinking about selling a good chunk of my MC collection. XD

And IDK when anything happens anymore. I'm rarely around for more than a few minutes. lol  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:37 pm
Meromictic

lol I won't have time to do a complete overhaul until summer. I really want to though. There are a lot of things that I don't use at all. x.x I'm also thinking about selling a good chunk of my MC collection. XD

And IDK when anything happens anymore. I'm rarely around for more than a few minutes. lol

Yeah, most of my items are on my mule...Though my invo is getting big on this account again, might have to trim it. I'm getting rid of most things unless it's worth over 95-100k. I'm finding a lot of random items I didn't know, like that lotus item, that are actually worth a lot?

IDEK WHY PRICES RISE ON ITEMS??? I JUST LIKE PINK AND WHITE HAIR. emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:40 pm
DC-Chan
Meromictic

Yeah, most of my items are on my mule...Though my invo is getting big on this account again, might have to trim it. I'm getting rid of most things unless it's worth over 95-100k. I'm finding a lot of random items I didn't know, like that lotus item, that are actually worth a lot?

IDEK WHY PRICES RISE ON ITEMS??? I JUST LIKE PINK AND WHITE HAIR. emotion_donotwant

The lotus is worth a lot? o.O;

The ones that need to skyrocket in price is the dandiidoodads. xd I own 5 of them. lmao

And prices rise in odd ways because the economy is run by teenagers and young adults.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:55 pm
drinkies items are usually worth a lot because not a lot of people bought them when they came out, so when people want them later its a limited supply

kinda like the Nano-C

when it came out it was mediocre. most of the poses are horribly rendered 3D models prt sc'd onto a base with no consideration about how it looks totally alien and unnatural. But, the poses that Kirby actually pixeled were pretty good, so a niche market bought it.

Now that its been years and we haven't had another tech/scifi EI since then, it's become almost a staple for people who like tech/scifi.

thus, there's only like..7 in the MP and cost a million gold.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games