Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:36 pm
Mulizak
8/10

Hmmm....looks more like a Digimon to me. blaugh (j/k)

Not bad of a tektek, I must say. biggrin

Now you had made me happy digimon rocks!!!
And thanks the hard thing is to find the hair XD.
For your avi 7/10 i had see that pose to many times.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:37 pm
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
fubar0
valentines day is still quite away aways dear.... 8/10

guys....i have a mission, i want my avatar to look like gordon freeman by haloween, if anyone could tektek it for me so i could compare your price to mine i need to go for the cheapest.

... valentine? i was so not going for valentine... i used aphrodite only because i cant afford a winter rose...

@zhag: lolz pokemon Xd

xp How do you think my avi looks like a pokemon, you had hurt my feelings xd . Oh and you hadn´t rate it...
.n_n.

but but... it looks so much like that cute thing that holds a bone and stuff... well just the head anyways... 8/10  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:48 pm
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
fubar0

guys....i have a mission, i want my avatar to look like gordon freeman by haloween, if anyone could tektek it for me so i could compare your price to mine i need to go for the cheapest.

... valentine? i was so not going for valentine... i used aphrodite only because i cant afford a winter rose...

xp How do you think my avi looks like a pokemon, you had hurt my feelings xd . Oh and you hadn´t rate it...
.n_n.

but but... it looks so much like that cute thing that holds a bone and stuff... well just the head anyways... 8/10

xp How did you look it cute, anyway i think is more like bones with dark spirit inside but well all of us think in a different way. By the way it looks great your avi 8.5/10.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:54 pm
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
fubar0

.n_n.

xp How did you look it cute, anyway i think is more like bones with dark spirit inside but well all of us think in a different way. By the way it looks great your avi 8.5/10.
.n_n.

if its dark, make the eyes red or scary  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:16 pm
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
fubar0

.n_n.

.n_n.

But it will don´t match with the avi colors xp ...
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:34 pm
Zhadgon
Odd fubar0 still i know you do it for some reason i prfer the rockstar 3/10.
Well this is my entry for your Gordon Freeman:
User Image
Total Value: 25,700 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Aluminum Baseball Bat
Black Rectangular Glasses
Ash Leather SP Work Boots
Viper Black DASH Arm Guards
Hot Rod Red DASH Pants
Hot Rod Red DASH Gear
Cowboy Stubble
.n_n.

yeah it seems cowboy stubble and an aluminum bat are as close as we'll get to a goatee and a crow bar. i was thinking more orange than steel for the HEV suit though....it was mor a hazard suit than exo armor...

User Image
Total Value: 3,660 Gold, 7,500 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Silver Revolver
Grounded Ghost Hunter Protective Gloves
Grounded Ghost Hunter Utility Boots
Cowboy Stubble
Rust Ghost Hunter Jumpsuit

i was thinking of using barny's magnum that you get after testfireing the rocket engine though. does it look weird? also culdn't find them but i was thinking verizon glasses too.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:01 pm
fubar0
Zhadgon
User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Aluminum Baseball Bat
Hot Rod Red DASH Pants
Hot Rod Red DASH Gear
Cowboy Stubble
.n_n.

yeah it seems cowboy stubble and an aluminum bat are as close as we'll get to a goatee and a crow bar. i was thinking more orange than steel for the HEV suit though....it was mor a hazard suit than exo armor...

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Silver Revolver
Cowboy Stubble

i was thinking of using barny's magnum that you get after testfireing the rocket engine though. does it look weird? also culdn't find them but i was thinking verizon glasses too.

It´s nice but need more gray and more like sci-fi items to look like a modern warrior. But in general you had use the orange and it´s cheap.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:08 pm
Zhadgon
fubar0
Zhadgon
User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Aluminum Baseball Bat
Hot Rod Red DASH Pants
Hot Rod Red DASH Gear
Cowboy Stubble
.n_n.

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Silver Revolver
Cowboy Stubble

It´s nice but need more gray and more like sci-fi items to look like a modern warrior. But in general you had use the orange and it´s cheap.
.n_n.

thing was though he was a 90's scientist and not a warior.

cheap is right though...i can nab every thing but the gun right now. it'll be a lomg day at cards to get that gun though. i was also thinking the assassin gun, but that's hella expensive.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:58 am
fubar0
Zhadgon
fubar0
Zhadgon
User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Aluminum Baseball Bat
Hot Rod Red DASH Pants
Hot Rod Red DASH Gear
Cowboy Stubble
.n_n.

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Silver Revolver
Cowboy Stubble

.n_n.

thing was though he was a 90's scientist and not a warior.

cheap is right though...i can nab every thing but the gun right now. it'll be a lomg day at cards to get that gun though. i was also thinking the assassin gun, but that's hella expensive.

Yeah well stil you can use the bat XD.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:11 pm
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
fubar0

.n_n.

.n_n.

well, you still look like a cubone......i'll be impressed if you make out a marowak  

Ronzalpha201

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:31 pm
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon

.n_n.

.n_n.

well, you still look like a cubone......i'll be impressed if you make out a marowak

xp Ok another person that say to my avi that look like a Pokemon.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:19 pm
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon

.n_n.

.n_n.

.n_n.

yes, but a very cool one....  

Ronzalpha201

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:21 pm
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon

.n_n.

.n_n.

Oh thanks mrgreen , so how would you rate it?
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:42 pm
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon

.n_n.

.n_n.

.n_n.

8.7/10  

Ronzalpha201

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:42 pm
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201

.n_n.

.n_n.

8.7/10

xp well at least close to 9.
.n_n.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games