Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yozzer2312

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:55 am
hiya! Im sara, but call me Chip or MG. Im random and my old account got hacked. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:59 am
Hey there! smile I'm Tiana, feel free to give me a nickname if you want though 4laugh , every one does =p. Add me if you'd like. I love making new friends. 3nodding  

Ella Never After

Scorpia08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:12 am
Hello everyone. My name is Snookie but on forums I go by Whisp. I am semi new to gaia (2 weeks) and have been rp for a while but always up for tips and improvement. I joined this guild to to learn more about my new addiction to role playing. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:48 pm
Hello! I'm lemonpie707. People normally call me lemon or lemmy. ^__^ I joined this guild to donate to people. ^__^ I'm pretty outgoing so feel free to talk to me! ^__^ Oh! I use this smiley a lot if you didn't already notice... ^__^ Hope you don't mind!  

lemonpie707

Dave911

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:24 pm
if you want two other guilds to join they`d be: watch the hammer, or, Blink182: the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:19 pm
hey, im new around here, and this place sounds awesome, i was hoping to come here to get some help with my dream avi also  

xxxI_HATE_NARUTOxxx

poopman6969

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:24 pm
hello.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:53 am
hi ewery one my name is babisata razz sweatdrop xp  

babisata

Redd Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:34 pm
Hey 16 and single!!
Lol
My middle name is Hyde so you can call me that!
Love WoW, but sister plays more then me, go Zul'jin (post me for my cahr name if your a newb who needs help! ill give you my name)
I'd love to help out the guild, but as you see, im more of the in-need-of-help then the able-to-help type right now. I still hacve my wishlist underway, so when its up and running along with my page, visit me!
Oh right. m, browish blakish hair (dyed it a few times, i like the red streeks but i need to save up money from summer job for those again) tall, bout 6.3 (ft and inches) since last appointment. Likes sports, mainly football and swimming (tennis too but my shoulder has a problem with the socket joint, and i need to swim so i can't strain it >_<)
anyway post on my thing it'll be cleaned up soon
thanks guys! any help would be great!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:19 am
Hey y'all! The names Danny. Joined up to hone my rping skills and make some new friends! Been on Gaia for quite a bit, and rping is a nice relaxing hobbie of mine!  

lone ronin99

Wings of the Demon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:44 am
Can anyone donate me some gold. im new  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:19 pm
hey im unknown and i need help in this guild thing....can u help me....plz add me sweatdrop  

unknown_guy123

Rayst_XI

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:24 pm
Ellow everyone. I`m 17, from China, going to study in a college in Canada this year. If anyone want to be friends here, just add me. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:14 am
well I have been a member for a couple of weeks but this is the first time I have come in to check things out.
I also am a member of another guild but I wont post it unless the owner says that it is ok.  

Angels_Edge

High-functioning Bud

16,825 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Never Give Up 35

Angels_Edge

High-functioning Bud

16,825 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Never Give Up 35
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:16 am
anyways I am froggie, a college student, mother of two, Clerical Suport Technichian and a member of the legion of helpers!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games