Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:23 pm
*snickers* You haven't had any complaints on your reproduction organs Princess because no one's brave enough to say anything. xp

Alright, I'll start with Jessica, and maybe change it to Jessy because I really do not go by Jessica at all.

Quote:
Your first name of Jessica has given you a responsible, expressive, inspirational, and friendly personality. Expression comes naturally to you and you are rarely at a loss for words; in fact, you have to put forth effort at times to curb an over-active tongue. Self-confidence has made it easy for you to meet people and you are well-liked for your spontaneous, happy ways. You sincerely like people and do not often experience loneliness; your work and home-life are likely filled with association Although the name Jessica creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.

Quote:
As Jessy you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges. Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony. As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things. You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself. You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence. Although the name Jessy creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, worry, and mental tension.

... ... ...

For the record, I am not stressed and the next person who says anything about me over-working myself will be smacked with a very heavy Chemistry text book *storms off to contemplate how creepy it is that they're both right*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:38 pm
HK, you over-work yourself.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:49 pm
*drops Chemistry book on Luny's head*

stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:51 pm
You guys make my bad moods go away. heart  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:54 pm
*rubs head and pops vicodin*

It's what House takes ^^

by the way Remus, I love your sig: Born gay, fabulous by choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:55 pm
1. *squees at the mention of House*

2. Some of my favorite buttons from Remus' sig:
~"May the fetus you save be gay.";
~"I love my country, but I think we should start seeing other people."
~"I don't hate God, it's his fanclub I can't stand."

^_^  

Sahriou

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:40 am
The tip of my toe is all prickly.
Because of watching medical shows, I now think that there is a wierd bloodclot/tumour/flesh-eating-bateria/deadly virus thing in my toe
Damn you House!
gonk

*stabs at toe, wailing*

Now it's all numb.

*starts panicking*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:09 am
*hoping around posting everywhere so Remus won't be bored doing laundry today*

I just like his sig in general. It never fails to make me smile.

I hate morning. It was only a few degrees warmer in my room then the outside, the joys of being the first one up in the family. *sighs*  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:37 am
Hey guys, it's 8:35pm, and I just finished watching FMA.

I can't believe Hawk Eye shot at a poor little doggy! He didn't know peeing on the wall was wrong!

And Roy should know better than to make all the girls wear mini-skirts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:07 am
It's 10:05am and I'm bored. Bored bored bored. I've been reading fanfictions since 9:00 so I've got some to add to the list in SaYSF which is good. We have a never ending expanding collection. Of course, if I really wanted to, I could just link all of the fic in my R/S rec list...actually, I think I will do that. *flees*

P.S. I'm glad you all love my sig so much. I do try. ^_^  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:47 pm
I had to take a test that doesn't even count. It's so the State School Board can revise the Standarized Tests that they pass out every year (which are absolutely stupid) so that we can get better scores.

It was English, and we had to write an essay, so I ignored the prompt given and wrote about how they needed at least better prompts and we'd get better scores. You can't write about responsibility when you're still learning about it--and most the kids in highschool are still learning about it. Some of them don't even know what responsibility is. sweatdrop

Now I'm waiting for the School Board to show up and smack me for being 16, having a mind of my own, and using it properly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:30 pm
I hate prompts. In the WALNA test (Western Australian, Literacy and Numeracy something-beginning-with-a) they made you have a sentence that was
"Oh look! We've found the key!".
*glare*
I was going to just make them car-keys but the teacher said it'd be better if your story was based around a key.  

Lunar_Blade

Sahriou

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:23 pm
I'm more or less done with my new fic, but Fanfiction.net is being stupid and keeps freezing everytime I try to upload it.

*stabs FF.net*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:47 pm
I could come up with a lot using "Oh look! We've found the key!"

Much more then "Write about why it's important to accept responsibility" or "How does knowledge affect a person's well being"--though for that one I wrote a kick a** essay about Dumbledore that was photocopied and sent around the school to all the English teachers. whee  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:12 pm
I wrote an essay about HBP Severus and got an A+ on it in my English 101 class last semester.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games