Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:46 pm
Dr_lecter1988
TOO MANY BUTTONS!!!!! Smites all of the buttons. stupid edit button. im scared of the lower left corner of the thread page now. too much power.

Yeah, too many buttons, but the ability to smite stupidity in the wrong forum.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:48 pm
Dr_lecter1988

KITTY!!! with funny quotes. hah

That is an actually digital camera picture of my kitty mika. ^_^ Me and Kevin joke she would be perfect for a columbian drug lord cause she has that sedate and strokable look to her. Aka a fat cat for a phat kat.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:49 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
TOO MANY BUTTONS!!!!! Smites all of the buttons. stupid edit button. im scared of the lower left corner of the thread page now. too much power.

true like what happened on the RP page "*staggers in* I....need.....fresh....blood" *grumbles* people are....oddly stupid at times. *flashed badge of ninja-Modness*  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:53 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

true like what happened on the RP page "*staggers in* I....need.....fresh....blood" *grumbles* people are....oddly stupid at times. *flashed badge of ninja-Modness*

I can not argue with that. ^^* Sadly people do not always stop to consider their actions when it comes to online because they feel there are no penalties to be paid. Since they feel there are no real consiquences from interaction, they tend to allow themselves to act more beligerant and unkind towards one another. That is why I am going to try to reward kindness whenever possible. I still bump my praise thread at least once a day for the gift of wings bestowed upon me. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:00 pm
Hmm....Do you ever play Vampire: The Masquarade?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:00 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

I can not argue with that. ^^* Sadly people do not always stop to consider their actions when it comes to online because they feel there are no penalties to be paid. Since they feel there are no real consiquences from interaction, they tend to allow themselves to act more beligerant and unkind towards one another. That is why I am going to try to reward kindness whenever possible. I still bump my praise thread at least once a day for the gift of wings bestowed upon me. ^_^

I commend you for keeping that up. that dude is cool 40000g s**t.tis alot.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:01 pm
lurichan
Hmm....Do you ever play Vampire: The Masquarade?

i have the main book i've played a few times but it's been forever.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:03 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

I commend you for keeping that up. that dude is cool 40000g s**t.tis alot.

*Nods* It was a very kind gift that I do not know how to repay, so I bump that periodically and keep it in my signature as well, plus it's in my journal. ^_^ He said to sing his praises from the mountaintop and so I shall. ^_^ I do not forget kindness or wrongs easily.... it's both good and bad..... ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:03 pm
dude, my friend has my book...i need to get it back...she's moving to california in a month  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:06 pm
Dr_lecter1988
dude, my friend has my book...i need to get it back...she's moving to california in a month

0o; Well then you might want to grab it. I was going to say I could whip up an original charecter based loosly on the rules there. ^_^ I have the core book around here, and a couple of other ones. I liked whitewolf before they messed it all up with the appocolypse thing and all.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:11 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

0o; Well then you might want to grab it. I was going to say I could whip up an original charecter based loosly on the rules there. ^_^ I have the core book around here, and a couple of other ones. I liked whitewolf before they messed it all up with the appocolypse thing and all.

I havent played too much at all. i need to find adecent ST aroun dhere  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:16 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

*points to banner* I'm more of a changeling gal myself.... ^^* But it's the same basic rules structure, so I can do both when I find a group again. I used to larp for about 3 years before the group broke apart and splintered over stupid politics. -_-*

Hmm, I'm thinking about joining an avi contest, do you think I should go for it?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:22 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

*points to banner* I'm more of a changeling gal myself.... ^^* But it's the same basic rules structure, so I can do both when I find a group again. I used to larp for about 3 years before the group broke apart and splintered over stupid politics. -_-*

Hmm, I'm thinking about joining an avi contest, do you think I should go for it?

i've never played changeling. I've played Vampire, and looked at werewolf. but i like the whitewolf structure.not as much as my d20 D&D but its good. and go for it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:26 pm
Dr_lecter1988

i've never played changeling. I've played Vampire, and looked at werewolf. but i like the whitewolf structure.not as much as my d20 D&D but its good. and go for it.

Changeling is pratically an obsession for me. I have all of the books ever printed and well as a few things from online. I also know Bastet and Werewolf general rules....I know a lot about most systems, but I know the most about Changeling. ^_^ Hmm...its me not being slightly introvertive. A rare sight on gaia indeed. I hope she is still going to do the contest. I would hate to have taken off my coat and glasses for naught.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:31 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

Changeling is pratically an obsession for me. I have all of the books ever printed and well as a few things from online. I also know Bastet and Werewolf general rules....I know a lot about most systems, but I know the most about Changeling. ^_^ Hmm...its me not being slightly introvertive. A rare sight on gaia indeed. I hope she is still going to do the contest. I would hate to have taken off my coat and glasses for naught.

heh. being an extroert is sometimes a goodthing  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games