Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:46 am
So I got a PM from a guy who wanted to know what my opinion on Wicca was.

I gave it to him- outlining my personal position on Gardner and the history with all the schisms and the like.

I also used the word cult- go figure.

This was the PM I got back from him.

Dest Shaydin
It's not a cult, it's a religion.
You close-minded human. You're probably a Christian...a foul being.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:33 am
Christians are a whole other being don't you know wink

Bedknobs and broomsticks kicks a** xD We recorded it on video from the tv in the 90's and I still have the tape xD  

patch99329

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:11 pm
TeaDidikai

I gave it to him- outlining my personal position on Gardner and the history with all the schisms and the like.

Dest Shaydin

One wonders why he bothered to PM you in the first place. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:05 pm
Patch! Where's my cookie!?
I'm a bad person for using the terms Gardner does.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:41 am
*Hands tea a cookie*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:49 am
LOLZ.

I just watched the funniest video. It was a group of mexicans doing a norse ritual. They burnt a book for the fire elemental call.
Then the voice over translation guy says ' To end the ritual, this witch has sexual orgy with {the ritual leader}'
The ritual leader was called 'orgen' which is 'negro' backwards apparantly rolleyes

Funny funny stuff, not like any norse ritual I've ever seen xD  

patch99329

Sivirs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:09 am
patch99329

I saw that too! Them Norse Mexican girls sure like their cute little midriff-exposing ritual robes, eh?

Plus I think even the barest illusion of it being Norse was ruined for me from the first 10 seconds, when the high priest dude was like "Eko Eko Azarak..." and I was like "Heeeeey..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:17 am
Sivirs
patch99329

I saw that too! Them Norse Mexican girls sure like their cute little midriff-exposing ritual robes, eh?

Plus I think even the barest illusion of it being Norse was ruined for me from the first 10 seconds, when the high priest dude was like "Eko Eko Azarak..." and I was like "Heeeeey..."

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you a member of dot_pagan_snark on lj at all?  

patch99329

Ethermus Prime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:30 am
My personal recent favorite:

"I'm a Dragon, and Part Demonic. I've dealt with wolves before, so I would suggest you hold your pakemates off"

Also: Interesting Query...

Pack is essientaly what we call "Coven" down here....but see I'm not exactly involved with the packs metaphysical workings so I'm technically apart of the pack but not?

is there a word for someone who is Not apart of a Coven yet highly trusted enough to be treated as part of it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:59 am
patch99329

Indeed I am! biggrin But I'm shy about sharing my LJ name in public (I like to keep all my online areas separate - I don't mind it bleeding over when it's friends and people I like, but connecting the dots in public...), but you can PM me if you want and I'll give it to you there.  

Sivirs

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:51 am
Sivirs
patch99329

Indeed I am! biggrin But I'm shy about sharing my LJ name in public (I like to keep all my online areas separate - I don't mind it bleeding over when it's friends and people I like, but connecting the dots in public...), but you can PM me if you want and I'll give it to you there.

Hehe, no need, next time you log on to the community,have a look for me commenting. I think it's pretty obvious who I am wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:57 pm
patch99329
Sivirs
patch99329

Hehe, no need, next time you log on to the community,have a look for me commenting. I think it's pretty obvious who I am wink

Or anywhere else for that matter. I just saw you on Hellenic_mysticism  

maenad nuri
Captain

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:40 pm
Nuri
patch99329
Sivirs
patch99329

Or anywhere else for that matter. I just saw you on Hellenic_mysticism

Hehe seriously, I get everywhere online xD Always under the same name.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:31 am
Ethermus Prime

is there a word for someone who is Not apart of a Coven yet highly trusted enough to be treated as part of it?
That would completely depend on the tradition.  

TeaDidikai

Secret Of The Moon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:10 pm
TeaDidikai

Dest Shaydin

Isn't it more or less classified Fertility Cult?
Dunno for sure... reason I'm here sweatdrop  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games