Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:03 pm
The worst color guard moment thread . . . though it could go under the color sectiona thread, but it also appeals the whole band. Becuase I can talk about guard related accidents that I've seen, but would I go into the guard section to talk about this? I'm sure it could also go under a different thread. Anywas any one else's thoughts?  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:44 am
Masquanade
The worst color guard moment thread . . . though it could go under the color sectiona thread, but it also appeals the whole band. Becuase I can talk about guard related accidents that I've seen, but would I go into the guard section to talk about this? I'm sure it could also go under a different thread. Anywas any one else's thoughts?

I'd think it should move into either the Guard sectional or the Band's a Battlefield, but it's your call, Masq.

And I'm definitely on the end of the item-poor. I have what's on my avvy+what's in my house, and nothing more.  

iOggy

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:48 am
DUDE!! That rhymed!  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:10 pm
DiddleFreak61387
DUDE!! That rhymed!

lol xDD

I got 132 things  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:19 pm
Well let's put it this way . . . I'm not going to lock it. If anyone else wants to- you can. I see reasoning to lock it and reasoning not to lock it. That's just me. 3nodding

Oggy- Haha that's so cute. I don't think you did that on purpose did you?

OH! Someone walked up to me and said today "Did you know that 8,000 people a year are injured by instruments?" How interesting.

I have like 14 rows when I view my entire inventory . . . I have to scroll to see it all. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:43 pm
Masquanade
Well let's put it this way . . . I'm not going to lock it. If anyone else wants to- you can. I see reasoning to lock it and reasoning not to lock it. That's just me. 3nodding

OH! Someone walked up to me and said today "Did you know that 8,000 people a year are injured by instruments?" How interesting.

I have like 14 rows when I view my entire inventory . . . I have to scroll to see it all. sweatdrop

damn you're on a small resolution!  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:52 pm
DiddleFreak61387
Masquanade

I'm on 1024x768 resolution

correction . . . i was off i have like 23 rows sweatdrop i actually counted them  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:50 pm
Masquanade
DiddleFreak61387
Masquanade

I'm on 1024x768 resolution

correction . . . i was off i have like 23 rows sweatdrop i actually counted them

and there's 14 items in one row, so thats about 322 items!! Dang Masq xDD

I got lucky today and found a pink giftbox! <3 mwhaha. Got this spiffy were tail. xD  

RinoaHeartilly

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:13 pm
Masq, you rich girl!

i 'm soo gaia poor!  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:22 pm
DiddleFreak61387
Masq, you rich girl!

i 'm soo gaia poor!

yeah
ya'll would murder me if you knew how much gold i had
and that an hour i spent 300,000 gold . . . and that wasn't even half of the gold i have  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:18 pm
Masquanade
DiddleFreak61387
Masq, you rich girl!

i 'm soo gaia poor!

yeah
and that an hour i spent 300,000 gold . . . and that wasn't even half of the gold i have

In order for us to murder you, you'd have to have a real life, and that doesn't seem possible, given the evidence.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:20 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
DiddleFreak61387
Masq, you rich girl!

i 'm soo gaia poor!

yeah

In order for us to murder you, you'd have to have a real life, and that doesn't seem possible, given the evidence.

actually i got that gold from IRL friends who had been inactive on Gaia for six months and they had like November and December '03 donation items plus other donation items which they gave to me and I sold.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:24 am
Masquanade

Nope... entirely accidental. *shrug* Then again, I suppose I could drag my stuff back from my mule... (Emo Bag, Angel Pendant, Wing Anklets, and Angel Staff, among others...)  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:13 pm
34 Items

Eep. Please remember to vote in the tiebreaker? heart

I want to end this round...  

Saint-Saens

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:21 pm

alright, i vote for NARYU!  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games