Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:26 pm
Jen shifted and watched the woman leave and frowned. He moved heading to medical and sat down by Iaffrette and looked st her. “ I’m sorry his an idiot...”

Kazu shifted and hissed and slowly stood up and started to walk before falling again. He snarled more at himself than anyone else and gripped onto a tree as he tried to walk. ‘What the ******** is this. I’ve never felt like this before. This is strong and dangerous. Oh god Iaffrette..’ He thought before stumbling down a hill and rolling. He gripped his wound by his neck and struggled up. “ ******** you aya! ******** you ina!” He yelled and sat there, the high was great but a part of him was scared.

Mukuro chuckled. “ I’ve walked in on you guys a few times...” she said and glanced at the blood stain and shook her head. “ the cleaners have tires, it isn’t coming off. We can get new stuff put in if you want, but other than that I can’t do anything. “ Mukuro said sitting down to work.

Akuro blinked and tilted his head and stood up.” That blood...it smells so..good..” he said and slowly walking toward the door and glanced back at Isuna. “ don’t you smell that...it’s so good..” he said as he walked away and headed for the forest after the blood.

Hiei on the other hand talked to ‘Neko’ and after a bit moved to walk away with her and down the hallway. They talked and Hiei nodded as they headed toward the castle door. Walking passed the office, Aya tried to keep quiet but she had a feeling that Neko might hear her voice and Hieis.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:12 pm
Mona flew, scanning the forest from above. She could sense when Void creatures were on the wrong side of the barrier. A perk of the royal seal it seemed. She spotted Kazu and dove, swooping down and landing before grabbing him roughly by the shoulder. "You care to explain to me, why you are out here stumbling about while my daughter lies screaming in pain in medical?!" She asked, growling through her teeth.

Neko nodded, tearing her gaze away from the stain. "Yeah, reminders of Saito and almost dieing may not be great while he's trying to recover from all that." She pointed out. She turned to walk toward the desk and stopped, her fur bristling. "Something....isnt right..." she couldn't place it, but she knew this feeling. "...Ayame is here." She turned, and ported back to the bedroom, looking around and finding it empty. "********! Hiei?! Hiei where did you go?!"

Isuna looked up. She had cleaned up Ka us blood and changed her clothes even, so she wasn't sure what he meant by smell. "No I dont...where are you going? Akuro? Hey, Akuro! Where are you going?" She moved, going to follow him, stopping to grab her bag and moving to follow him.

Ina giggled, dancing between trees before spinning in a circle, waiting for her prey.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:28 pm
Kazu grunted and at first didn't know who was grabbing at him and swung his black long claws at Mona to get free and screamed from the effect of the drug. He wasnt liking this anymore, his inside felt on fire and he wasn't like the high anymore. He stumbled away from Mona and covered his head shaking " Ino...anything..wrong. Ina....Aya." He mumbled but his words didn't make sense. He gripped his face, letting his claws dig into his head a little and close to his eye staring at Mona. " Not...me.."

Hiei shifted and walked out of the castle with Ayame. But in another direction. He had no idea where he was going but this woman said she was Neko, she look alike and well Hiei hadn't really gotten agreat look at Neko when she was in the room so he was 50/50. He moved as he walked with her....he should of just stayed in his room.

Ayame chuckled after and left before using her own little tricks and coming up behind Neko and wrapping her arms around her, her body still covered so she couldn't do much harm." I got rid of everyone. So it's just you and I..Kuroneko. Your son is drugged up in hell, and Hiei's.....well anyway...and the fox and that vampire. Having fun with Ina." She said.

Akuro kept walking and touched the trees as he moved, his nose working over time with the scent of blood and he turned around a few times trying to figure out what was going on...that scent was gone but where did it go. He stood in a open space and twisted around a few times. " Where...is it..so sweet...I want it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:57 pm
Mona pulled back, dodging Kazus claws and staring at him in confusion. "What..who are talking about?" She moved, grBbing his wrists as he dug his claws into his skin. "Kazuhiro, stop!" She held his wrists, trying to keep him from doing any more damage to himself. "What did you take, Kazuhiro? Iaffrette can feel it. All of it! What did you take!"

Neko tensed, her breath catching as Ayame wrapped her arms around her. Every internal alarm blaring and telling her to run. Her ears flicked back listening to Ayame without moving. "What. Did. You. Do?" Her knuckles cracked as she clenched her fist. Talking through clenched teeth. "You b***h!" She pulled a shadow up, to wrap around Ayames waist and yank her back, twisting to kick at her face.

Isuna stumbled, moving to keep up with Akuro. She didnt smell the blood like he did, but she did smell something else. "Akuro, snap out of it!" She moved reaching out for him.

Ina crouched up in a tree, a wicked looking knife in her hand as she waited for her moment to drop down.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:20 pm
Kazu shifted and struggled with her hold, when he was normally on his drugs he could withhold someone and or over power them but it was the oppsite. He had no energy he was weak he was a rag doll. He shifted and stared at her and tried to pull away, he could barely even understand who this was infront of him and he had a sense of panic. " they...the fae...aya. injected me....i..." Kazu shifted and screamed and tried to grab his head again but let it drop down shaking. " Red....I'm sorry red.." He mumbled quietly. " red..."

Ayame smiled and took the hit before she shifted and ripped her hand through the shadow and smiled. " I have your power Kuro, I have His power and I have your sons power. How well do you think this will go for you?" Ayame asked and tilted her head to the side. Her had pushed some of the blood from her nose and she smiled, her eyes glow and her teeth showing under the shadow of her hood as she walked toward her and held one hand out with Fire and the other with shadow. But what did she get from Kazu?

Akuro kept walking, he glanced back at Isuna. " Babe, It's over here. I smell it...I smell it." He kept saying and twisted around just pulling from her reach at this point and stopped under a tree and looked around trying to figure something out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:43 pm
Mona growled, opening her wings and pulling him into a tight bear hug to keep him fighting back. "We are going back to the palace and i am having my staff flush every speck of contaminate from your system." She took off, lifting them both easily and flying back to the palace. If he did try to fight back, she ignored it. She had his arms pinned at his sides and kept them there til they landed. She gripped his shoulder, steering him in front of her down to medical. It wouldn't take long. For them to get down there, and a second later for Iaffrette to come into view, curled in on herself, claws dug into her arms, and face contorted in pain and every muscle tight. She gave a cry of pain as a worker tried to get her to let her arms go.

Mona frowned, holding Kazus shoulder tightly. "If you remember nothing else from today, i hope this is engraved into your head at very least." She hissed. She waved over a worker and shoved Kazu at them. "Flush his system. Im sure you'll see improvement in her condition once you do."

Neko moved a step back, claws at the ready and watching Ayame carefully. "Yeah? Lets see if uour copies are as good as the originals!" She moved, ducking under the hand of fire and trying to punch at Ayames gut. She was banking on her wanting the body unhurt. She pulled several shadows up, covering her hands and arms like armor.

Ina grinned, dropping from the tree with a squealing laugh and slashed at Akuro, aiming for his neck.

Isuna looked up, the noise causing her ears to ring. She vaught sight of the Fae and yelled. "Akuro!" Before taking her fan out and rushing toward them..  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:58 pm
Kazu struggled slightly, not because he was scared of mona but for a brief second he swore to god he was in the arm of Able but that was the drugs talking. But it brought back haunting memories. . .There was a reason he only let certain people near him. He struggled in her hold and actually even cried out. " Father no! I won't do it again. I'm sorry. Please. Not again." He struggled but once back at the palace and free from the grip he pushed himself away and he opened his eyes, it took only second for him to realize who was in that bed and he struggled reaching for her. " red....red...RED" He yelled, it was easy to tell his mind was all over the place due to this drug. " I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I..I didn't...I'm sorry.."

Jen turned around hearing Kazu and Mona and he actually growled. He was angry, he had been trying to keep her from hurting herself but it was hard. He shifted staring at Mona before looking at Jen. " I can't wait to smack you ******** silly Kazuhiro." Jen snarled watching the medical staff pull him away to flush him. " Idiot, I knew he wouldn't be able to do it." He mumbled and looked at Mona. " What did he use this time?" He asked with a sigh. " I've never seen him this ******** up before."

Ayame took that hit and smirked. " I have your sons endurance. I've seen all the hits and damage he takes and he he only bats an Eye." She laughed stumbling back and looked at Neko before copying here with the shadow skin and armour and running toward her and attack, But only to go flying into a wall.

Mukuro shifted and stood there staring at the two. " I don't like you. I don't even really know who you are but I know you have caused a lot of ******** issues and I don't need that s**t." Mukuro snapped.

Akuro shifted twisting on his feet and it was enough to save his head and neck but not enough to save his right arm. He screamed out in pain as he watched his arm hit the ground and he moved going to grab the bleeding area and snarled. His eyes going from amber to red. " Blood....I need it." He hissed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 am
Iaffrette took a shaky breath, cracking her eyes open. She could make out Jen next to her, could hear her mother giving orders, and could hear Kazu shouting for her, apologizing. "Jen...it...it wasn't.." she grit her teeth, hissing as she moved and gripped his hand. "Ayame was...at the shop."

Mona crossed her arms. "Kazuhiro mentioned that name too, along with someone named Ina. Who are they?" She asked, watching as Medical got Kazu onto a bed and hooked up to an IV to start flushing his system out. "I want to know how he got out to the Rotten Eden in hos condition, and what he took. His bleeding, and seems to be missing scales..." she pointed out.

Neko ducked, not expecting Mukuro to show up. She blinked, looking over at the woman and nodded in thanks. "She cleared the castle. I don't know how, or where they are, but she has help somewhere." She explained, stepping back and growling. "She dosed Kazu and threw him into hell, and took Hiei out somewhere...Isuna and Akuro too..."

Isuna stared, not able to move fast enough to help stop it from happening. She ripped her coat off, balling it up and putting pressure on the open wound. "Akuro, stop, dont move!" She panicked, forgetting about the hell fae for a moment as she tried to think.

Ina grinned, landing and taking the arm. "Ooh, treasure treasure. A vampires fangs and a foxes tail. Ill cut you to ribbons first though. Pretty pretty ribbons. Red red ribbons." She chattered and moved, darting at Isuna to slash at her with her knife, dropping the arm in the process.

Isuna shifted, trying to dodge while still holding pressure. She winced, feeling the blade cut into her arm a bit. She reached in her pocket with her free hand, taking out her fan and swiping it upward in an arc, catching Ina in the updraft and sending her skyward in a tumble.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:54 pm
Jen shifted and turned to look toward Kazu and then up at Mona. “ Ayame been after Neko for a long time. She’s well...Neko she’s a clone of Ayame...” Jen tried to explain and gripped Iaffrette hand holding it tightly. “ Ina is a friend of Ables. I think she’s actually from here. I’ve only seen her once...she’s crazy.” Jen explained and glanced toward Kazu.

Kazu laid there, she moved slowly going to grip his head shaking still and sucked in a deep breath, he was starting to feel better but he was still scared thst drug really ******** with him. He let out a painful sound as he slowly moved his hand to touch where his scale where missing. It hurt and those took forever to heal back. “ I didn’t...do...it....I’m sorry” He mumbled and rolled his head to the side. “ I would never...harm her. I’m sorry.” He mumbled again.

Mukuro moved and kicked her leg up again and sending Ayame flying. The woman moved and brushed her shoulder off. " Right now is the best time to have Hiei go anywhere. I mean his easily fooled even on his best days" Mukuro said and shifted tilting her head. " She forgot to get rid of me."

Ayame hissed and stumbled back and leaned on the wall. " Yes, Well You aren't normally here." Ayame snarled and ran toward Neko and going to attack her before twisting around and catching Mukuro in the gut. " I just need to kill her and take this body." Ayame snarled and twisted her hand calling upon her flame and shadow powers to make her own twisted darkness flame.

Akuro let out a painful scream and went to shove Isuna away before he saw Ina and tried block the attack from her to try and keep Idina safe. He snarled again from the pain before he stood there and he twisted and went at Isuna, his fangs out and his eyes red as he went for Isuna, she had a cut and she was close by.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:38 pm
Iaffrette relaxed a bit, feeling the effects wear off finally as Kazu let the process work. She looked over at Kazuhiro and nodded. "I believe him...Ayame...she attacked him before...ripped his hair out..."

Mona raised a brow and looked over at Kazuhiro. "Kazuhiro, you are paet silver bat, correct?" She asked. She wasnt with Sylistine long, but she was with him long enough to learn a few things.

Neko readied herself as Ayame charged and turned toward Mukuro. She took the opening. She swung her leg out full force, aiming Ayames gut and hoping to give her distance. She pulled another shadow up, this one covering her hand giving her linger claws. The shadow inched up her arm though, creeping along to cover her whole arm, other shadows around the room pulling toward her to do the same. "I'm going to tear that rotting carcass of yours apart!"

Isuna blinked. Her back had been to Akuro, it was still toward Akuro. She thought he had come up to lean against her, but that hadn't been the case. She yelled in pain, feeling the fangs sink in. "Aaaah!...a-akuro? Akuro! Let go!" She winced, trying to push him off without causing more damage and trying to keep from panicking.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:46 pm
Kazu took a deep breath as he laid there and he Arched his leg laying on the bed and tries to stay calm. His mind going wild and the block he had up for years opening up. All due to that one ******** drug. He took a deep breath trying to steady himself and pushed himself up shaking as he did. “ Y..yes, part Silver bat and part water god. “ He mumbled and held his face. “ I have a lot more silver aspect than water though....why?” He asked and gripped his head again. “ ********.” He mumbled.” Red are you feeling better?”

Jen shifted and sat there and glanced at Mona. “ what does his race have to do about anything?” He asked before looking at Kazu and standing up and walking toward him. “ Hey...kazy. Are you okay?” Jen finally asked, he was upset but he could never stay mad at kazu.

Ayame took the first hit or two before jumping back away and using her own shadow to block Nekos incoming attacks. She chuckled and smiled. “ so, where do you two think your king is well your busy with me?” Ayame asked and laughed going to attack Neko with her weird shadow flame attack.

Mukuro shifted and glanced to the side before going to run at the woman and started punching around her. Might as well cage her in. The ex ruler wanted to trap the woman in a dimension cut.

Akuro hissed before pushing away from Isuna, his missing arm still bleeding and blood running from his mouth as he stood there swayin and glanced toward Ina and hissed running and trying to jump at her. “ More blood! Need blood!”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:27 pm
Iaffrette nodded, finally relaxing and uncurling herself a little bit. She moved, turning over to lie on her back and looking over at Kazu. "Starting to...are you alright?" She asked, sounding tired.

Mona gave a nod as Kazu confirmed it. "Silver bat hair contains an oil that works as a powerful poison when mixed with other drugs." She explained, crossing her arms and walking over to Kazu. "My apologies for losing my temper before."

Neko moved, dodging the fire attacks, and using her own shadow to deflect Ayames. She looked to see where Mukuro was putting the cuts. She twisted, pivoting out if the way of the fire moving to fall into Ayame, gripping the cloth of her shirt and cloak and moving to try and spin her into of the Mukuros dimensional cuts.

Isuna dropped to her knees, a hand going to the bite and gripping it as she took a deep breath and reached for her bag.

Ina recovered from the wind, tucking her wings to dive bomb the Vampire, knife at the ready. "Red ribbons, lots of red ribbons. Pretty pretty ribbons!" She moved to slam into Akuro.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:19 pm
"I'm glad your feeling better, Iaffrette" Kazu shook his head and shrugged. " I'll survive." He said and closed his eyes and tried to get comfy on the bed and rolled to his side so his back was to Mona. " It's fine, I'm use to having people yell and throw me around. Just a normal day." He moved and let his wings drop as he was to tired to keep them up. " . . . I never knew I had a drug in my hair. I could have been making more money" He grumbled.

Ayame took a few steps back and took the hits from the dimensional cuts and snarled before slamming her hand into the wall. " Go find your stupid king." Ayame snarled and took her leave.

Mukuro hit the wall and looked at Neko." Go find Hiei. Now." Mukuro snapped.

Akuro snarled and twisted around going to attack Ina before stepping away from her and tried to think before his red eyes started to fade slowly. The bright amber started to take over and he glanced at Isuna." Love!" He said twisting around before moving to go for his gun at his side and stopped to stare at Ina. " ******** you! ******** fae."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:20 am
Mona stared at Kazus back a moment and took the hint. "Jencho, you should head topside to check on things. We can leave these two to rest up for now." She suggested, heading for the door and pausing to wait for him. "I hope the two of you both feel better quickly."

Iaffrette moved, leaning her head back on the pillows. She watched as Mona went to leave and waited for Jen to do the same before moving to sit up stiffly and getting to her feet. She shooed her medical staff away as they came over to help her, and crossed over to sit next to Kazu. "Are you alright?" She asked

Neko moved, heading for the door as soon as Mukuro had given the order. She hopped the bannister and headed for the front door at a run. She paused once she was outside, her shadow splitting into two copy cats and running off in two directions. "HIEI!" She yelled, looking around.

Ina giggled, swaying back and forth. "Heehee, careful, careful. Thats a nasty bite shes got. Oooh and from a vampire too.." she moved, walking toward Isuna. "Dont want that blood to stain my treasure." She spun the knife in her hand, crouching and glancing Akuro.

Isuna shifted, pulling a bottle of blood stopper from her bag. She sighed, hearing Akuro come back to his senses. Atleast the bite had done that much. "I'm fine...i think..." she uncorked the bottle with her teeth, pouring the contents on her shoulder and sucking in a sharp breath. She looked up at Ina as she giggled, bearing her teeth at the woman, ears back. She opened her fan, holding it at the ready and pushing herself to stand up.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:27 pm
Jen sighed and stood up, he nodded at both of them and turned away with Mona walking out with her and glanced back at Kazu before frowning and looking at Mona. “ Something isn’t right.” Was all he said before moving to grab his key. I’ll be returning home, please let me know how they are doing.” He said going to leave.

Kazu shifted laying on the bed and slowly turned his head, one hand holding it as he nodded. “ I’ll survive, thst drug knocked a few things lose in my mind. I just need time to gather myself.” Kazu said and sighed and shifted closing his eyes and dropping his head back on the pillow. “ your mother hates me for something I didn’t do. I had no control on what happen.” He said and rubbed his head slowly.

The fire demon was okay, he didn’t have his memory but his body knew how to fight still so it was helpful. He had gotten pretty beat up when Ayame had turned on him. But he fought her off and was now sitting in a alleyway in the capital holding his arm to his side. “ ********, I don’t know where to go...” he mumbled.

Akuro moved shaking and tried to shoot at Ina a few times before throwing his gun away and running at her going to swipe at her with his claws and his fangs out. “ don’t touch my fox, you annoying little Fae!” He yelled and ignored the blood run in from his missing arm.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games