Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:27 am
*He’s been watching this entire scene taking mental notes on the Mirtillo’s fighting style and his movements. He’s agile alright and that intel is real good to know. Plus, he’s had the advantage (seeing as how he WAS this Mirtillo for a short while) of knowing about his eyesight and his hearing. So he can wield a blade or two…big ******** deal. rolleyes A blade isn’t going to do any good if you’ve got a bullet in your skull. talk2hand

Finding out just now about how this chump managed to worm his way into his lovely Dolce Cosa’s personal chambers doesn’t sit well with him at all. Now we’ve got this dude actually trying to harm one of the ladies. Not cool in his book. He stands, walks over to Gattina and cracks his knuckles.* Gattina…yous wantin ‘Ol Gio ta has a piccolo chats wit dis Mirtillo? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:41 am
Seeing the blood drawn in the fight Liada mentally patted herself on the back for making sure to add that injury clause in the contract with Ryzan. Her ears perk up when she hears a familiar giggle next to her but wasn't sure who it was since it didn't look like Leko. A...Aya? She looks her up and down and then back to the group on set and then back to her. I'm liking the new look and all but do I have to worry about you along with Anira now?  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:35 pm
*realizes kat missed a lot of the filming done so far and explains*
Ah... the Duchess is my character in this movie...
*eyes Tes, wondering why he'd refer to him by his character's title*

*looks at kat like she's talking gibberish*
emotion_eyebrow How can you not know? He's standing right in front of you.

And like I said, if you're so confident in your abilities, then it shouldn't matter how much force I use. talk2hand Besides, nothing sharpens your skills more than when your life is -actually- on the line. You think the other assassins are...
*suddenly clams up when he sees Giovanni approach and does a begrudging bow*
My king rolleyes You really didn't have to come all this way stare I told you, I got this talk2hand

*feels Tes' forehead to see if he perhaps had a fever and looks to kat*
The blade was not poisoned, was it? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:52 pm
"No, Ryzan...not poisoned, but cursed, I'm afraid. Leko held it for me when I put my hair up earlier before Thing 2 dragged me off to completely redo my hair and makeup."

She glanced over at Gio and smiled, "Thanks, big guy, but I'm okay. wink It's been awhile since I've done close combat like this, but I wasn't expecting such, erm, intensity in sparring. sweatdrop "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:15 pm
confused *Watches the Mirtillo bow. King?

He raises an eyebrow and when Kat says she's fine that's good enough for him. Not entirely sure how to respond to the Mirtillo he motions with one hand casually and pauses.*

…………Carry on, den. emotion_eyebrow

*Goes back to sit down where he was and drink the Mimosa the Fox donna is providing.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:53 pm
*breathes out with relief when the King leaves and then pulls out a vial from his belt, dripping a bit of its contents onto the edge of his blade while addressing kat*

Alright, look... since he's gotta come over here and check in on me like some goddamn supervisor or some s**t stare , imma need you to let me stab you. As the man himself would say... nothing personal. Just business.

*goes to thrust his blade into her, but Ryzan tackles his arm, keeping him from having the range of motion he needs to complete the task*
Relax, Duchess rolleyes This stuff's just going to make her -look- dead. She'll be fine talk2hand I just got a reputation to keep is all.

What in the world are you even talking about? gonk
*keeping hold of his husband's arm, he glances back toward the directors' chairs and the small crowd of cast members gathered near them. Unfortunately, Leko isn't amongst them, but perhaps Ayami would still have a solution*

A little help here, please jallil? sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:59 pm
*grins at Lia*
I don't know whatever you could be talking about.
*taps out a clove, her voice high pitched and a touch squeaky like a cat*

*raises an eyebrow at Vixtul*
Now why on earth would I go and be helping you when things are just now getting interesting?
Is it a blessing, or a curse? I say it's judgement on you all emotion_eyebrow

Playing with peoples minds as you do, preying on the pure.
I'm disgusted by this whole ordeal

*lights the clove, tossing a match*
Deal with it yourselves.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:22 pm
"What the ********, 'just let me stab you', are you out of your ******** mind?!?! scream Count yourself lucky that you're obviously out of it right now, AND that Ryzan is here, you arrogant, insufferable a*****e!"

Whirling around, she stomped off the set, calling over her shoulder, "Ryzan, let me know when he returns to some sense of normalcy, I'm taking 5 and getting a drink. stressed "

She soon found a drink and a clove and settled herself on a chaise, sword laying next to her in case there was a need for it, all the while muttering under her breath about curses and insane people.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:33 pm
*ears twitch at Ayami's voice and she turns to look at her* Are you all right, Ayami? cat_confused  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:45 pm
*Can hardly keep from laughing. He leans over to Gattina.* lol Yeah…yous gots dis under controls dere. *Gives her a sarcastic two thumbs up and grins.* cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 pm
Sergio runs over to Katana to freshen her makeup.

Now HOLD STILL!! talk2hand

Whips out some powder and lip color.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 pm
*cuts eyes over to Kits*
Never better... why is everyone so worried about me? rolleyes
*drags the clove*
All so sensitive, about the wrong things.
Morals all wrong here, that's what's really not okay.

*smokes escapes while she speaks*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 pm
"Gio, I swear to ******** Go-...dammit! “ Accosted in mid-sentence by Thing 1...or was this Thing 2 confused Good thing the sword was nearby, she grabbed it and pointed it at the mad makeup artist.

"Get. The. ********. Away. From. Me! scream "  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:10 pm
Well, you're acting, and looking, more like Leko. cat_sweatdrop

*frowns when she mentions morals and looks back to where Miro is standing on "pause"* Ryzan, why don't you... um, release Miro? *isn't sure if that's the right word* Maybe she can help, and it doesn't look like you'll be doing any more filming for a while anyway.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:11 pm
Freezes eek for a second and stands up with hand on hip.

Oh guuuuuuuuuurl! You just did NOT go there. I'm a professional Miss Katana. PRO-FES-SION-AL! Waggles a finger at her.

And you do NOT go and threaten harm to an AR-TIST. talk2hand  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games