Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:27 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
I'm confused on how sand tomb works.

Sand Tomb: 35: Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first.

So it doesn't deal trap damage on the turn you use it?
And does the turn you use it count as one of the 4-5 turns?

I think that move actually needs to be updated, but!

From what I've read (and just looked into), it deals 35 damage, and, starting on the turn it's used, does the extra trap damage. I'm discussing it with the mods with the other mods to clarify some things, but I'm fairly certain it starts doing damage the turn its used : ) So it would probably count as one of the 4-5 turns  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:43 pm
Loonamist

Okay, thanks! Let me know what you decide, since my little Gible will be using it at some point 3nodding  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:49 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Loonamist

Okay, thanks! Let me know what you decide, since my little Gible will be using it at some point 3nodding

We just made an announcement and the move has been adjusted and hopefully clarified ^^ What I mentioned still stands, but the damage and some of the wording was updated to clarify and be current with the games : )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:57 pm
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly
Loonamist

We just made an announcement and the move has been adjusted and hopefully clarified ^^ What I mentioned still stands, but the damage and some of the wording was updated to clarify and be current with the games : )

Eeee, so cool. Thank you guys owo  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:59 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly
Loonamist

Eeee, so cool. Thank you guys owo

Np ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:44 am
Umm, so I had one post left on my ragecandybar for the halloween event but couldn't post yesterday is it okay if I finish it today?  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:17 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
Umm, so I had one post left on my ragecandybar for the halloween event but couldn't post yesterday is it okay if I finish it today?

Yes : ) There will be a leeway period to let people finish things  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 pm
Loonamist
Hy loona can NPC pokemon have any move i want them to have from their respective move pool ? im wantig to do an NPC battle with Yukie where his smeargle learn acupressure but that might take a little tweeking things in the NPC's favor to have that move so smeargle can copy it.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:03 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Hy loona can NPC pokemon have any move i want them to have from their respective move pool ? im wantig to do an NPC battle with Yukie where his smeargle learn acupressure but that might take a little tweeking things in the NPC's favor to have that move so smeargle can copy it.

NPC Pokemon can have any move from their respective move pool as long as they match the level they're at. For instance a level 40 Charizard shouldn't know inferno, because that's only learnable by Charizard at level 62. However, if Charizard could learn inferno via breeding or tutoring, then it would be acceptable level 40 since it could learn it at any time.

If you just really wanted to make the battle super hard on yourself and give lower level Pokemon ridiculously hard move sets then it would be acceptable, but when using NPC battles to get smeargle moves it would be preferred that the NPC battles were realistic given the Pokemon levels, and were not completely rigged with balm mushroomed Pokemon and powerful moves that Pokemon wouldn't normally be allowed to learn at that level just so that a smeargle could copy them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:28 pm
Okay, so....I lost my internet for awhile and can't find my phone for the life of me. Do I have to post Ezra leaving or can I just have him reappear in Pewter? sweatdrop  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:42 pm
Sythril Vythethi
Okay, so....I lost my internet for awhile and can't find my phone for the life of me. Do I have to post Ezra leaving or can I just have him reappear in Pewter? sweatdrop
Just had them appear. I know it'll seem off but the threads are closed and locked now am afraid.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:51 pm
Sythril Vythethi
Ok let me correct myself. They're closed but not locked yet. Sorry for the miss understanding sweatdrop  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:44 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi
Ok let me correct myself. They're closed but not locked yet. Sorry for the miss understanding sweatdrop

So....That doesn't answer my question at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:09 pm
Sythril Vythethi
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi

So....That doesn't answer my question at all.
You can make one post to leave but you don't have to. Sorry i had to confirm with the others.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:45 pm
If I use a balm mushroom and dont like the two types i roll for it, can i still give my pokemon a move that is the same type as it is?

Also, since we can only have one legendary-balm move on our team, would it be okay if I changed my Manectric's shadow force into shadow ball?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games