Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and smiled after the kiss. Only to cuddle up to him, well laying on him. "Just this for now." She said. Only to yawn and close her eyes.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and then said."Very well. I am content with this."He ran his hands up and down her back.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She stayed close to his side as she slept. Even when she rolled off of him, she just curled into his side. Her arm and leg were draped across him. If he tried to move to far away, she try to hold him tighter.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and stayed in her hold. He decided to try and sleep as well and was pleasantly surprised when he actually fell asleep. While in his sleep he had pulled her closer to him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When morning time came, she woke up finally and yawned. But she just kept cuddling up to him and kissed his neck. Though the kiss would be every so often.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:41 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian woke up when he felt her kissing his neck. He moved and pinned her before capturing her lips in a scorching kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:45 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gasped when he pinned her and kissed her. Though when this ended, she moaned and looked at him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned and then said to Abigail."Good morning Abigail."Damian laughed and then started to kiss her again.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:55 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kissed him back and moaned. Before she pulled back from the kiss. "Hmmm, you need to work on your control." She said. Only to reach up and cup his face in her hands.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and said."I believe that you have told me that before. I will try to gain some control. At another time."He then continued to kiss her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kind of grumbled but just let him kiss her. Now she rolled him over and pinned him as they kissed. Gently she let her one hand into his hair, as the other one was holding his hand. "Mmm, if you aren't going to try today. Then you better put up a sound barrier." She said. Of course she was sitting on his abs well looking down at him with love and lust filled eyes. It was clear if he was going to let go of his self control, so would she.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

A wolfish grin came over his face. He concentrated for a bit and then he said."Sound barrier is up."Damian then pulled her close and kissed her passionately.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:20 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Remember we need to use protection. Or else I will have your hide." She growled into the kiss. Only to loose herself to him and soon enough, four hours passed. Now she was tired and had took a bath to wash up. Though when she was done with her bath, she laid back on the bed and yawned happily. Though she closed her eyes as she had a full length house robe on.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian walked back into the room a bit later and was dressed only in a towel and was toweling his hair dry. Soon he altered his clothing and was now dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. He laid down next to Abigail and kissed her cheek."You tired Abigail?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:45 pm
]
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She raised her eyebrow a bit and rolled her eyes. "You know that I have to work on my stamina. Besides with how stressful the last couple of days been... I haven't slept almost normally, or ate like I should." She mused. Before tossing her hair towel on to the floor. Letting him kiss her cheek.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games