Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:19 am
Abraham took Isaac's hand and led him to the lonesome hill.
While his daughter hid and watched,
She dare not breathe, she was so still.
Just as an angel cried for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her voice.
Then the angel asked her what her name was,
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ seventh year prefect│ halfblood

Di was still riding the success of having scored, and attempted to steal from Candace before she could get any further away with the quaffle.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 1

Quote:

Then he asked, "How can this be?"
"My father never gave me one."
And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her bow.
"How darest you, child, defy your father?"
"You better let young Isaac go."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:09 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff

Dodging Diantha Candace continued for the Ravenclaw goal. She was almost there she just needed to hold off a little bit longer. No problem there.

With : Ravenclaw & Hufflepuff players

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  10 - 00

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:15 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody took flight and began searching for the snitch. Gavin seemed to have already spotted it.

Position: Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:22 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Sixth Year RavenclawPrefect

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                                you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                                Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                                We'll I'm empty.
                                                                                You're empty.

Ahnna took flight. She immediately aimed a bludger at the Hufflepuff Vice Captain and Beater Ivar. She swung hard.

Position: Beater
                                                                                AC: 20
                                                                                Modifiers: +8 to swings
                                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                                Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                                Above AC to hit
                                                                                Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                                Above 15 to save.
                                                                                0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                                and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                                to hold on to.
                                                                                And there's gotta be,
                                                                                gotta be something more than this.
                                                                                In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:46 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

So far, so good. Not a single bludger threatened him and the snitch was getting closer and closer.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Seeker
AC: 18
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled: 11 + 8 = 19
┉┉┉┉
3 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
10 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

[OOC: on mobile. ]

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:12 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody grinned as she spotted the snitch. She started racing after it. She hoped Gavin didn't nab it before she got close. She would really like her losing streak to end.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          1/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:36 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________

User Image

One hand steady on the handle, the other lifted into the air with fingers stretched wide. When the moment seemed right, he swiped for the snitch.

Seeker
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled: 13 + 8 = 21 miss!
┉┉┉┉
3 of 3 to chase
1 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
10 - 00

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was getting closer, but Gavin was flailing his hand near the snitch. God if he caught it that easily she would be so embarrassed.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          2/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:24 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________

User Image

The little bugger jumped to the right, spun and dived. It's moves were erratic, making it hard for Gavin to stay on the glittering trail. If he took his eye off that snitch to even blink, he knew he would lose it. Teary eyed against wind, he lashed a hand out one more time.

Seeker
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled:
┉┉┉┉
3 of 3 to chase
2 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
10 - 00

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:44 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was almost there and the snitch was still in play! She could do this!

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          2/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-10

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:26 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________

User Image

His fingers nearly brushed against the wings but felt nothing but air. Then it was gone. Disorientated, Gavin struggled to restart his search.

Seeker
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled:
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
10 - 00

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:24 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody reached her hand out for the snitch. She could do this!

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          1/2
                                                          0-10

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:57 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________

User Image

On the one hand, he was lucky Hufflepuffs seeker was still on the trail, it made it much easier for him to find the snitch. But on the other hand, she was so much closer to it than he was. Maybe she'll miss like he did.

Seeker
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled: 13 + 8 = 21
┉┉┉┉
1 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
10 - 00

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:15 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody cursed as she missed the snitch. She reached out a hand again, hoping to grab it this time.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          2/2
                                                          0-10

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody grinned as she wrapped her hand around the snitch. She'd done it! She held it triumphantly in her hand and called out to the rest of the players. "I caught the snitch!"

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          2/2
                                                          150-10

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games