Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:50 pm
User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

Ayame's polite refusal of picking a music choice was just fine, as even silence has its own tempo. Respecting her decision, Skelly moved his eyes and thoughts from the records back to the new genin, and her worries on the future. "You have nothing to fear, Ayame, as I'm here to soften any blows. If you hold the village in your heart, true and steady, you will never be useless." The slight bit of emphasis on the word 'never' might fly over her head unheard, but Skelly meant it.

As if on cue, the doors behind Ayame quickly opened with a bang, as the big bad himself waltzed in, a dark brown file folder under his right arm. "Sergeant, those papers better be finished," Horace seethed across the room, each step pounding its way through the space, piercing even the hearts of the hidden guards cold. If the stone flooring hadn't been made of stone, Skelly could imagine the floor buckling under the President's anger. "Yes, Sir, the first half is finished as requested," Skelly replied, flicking his eyesight away from Ayame as Horace walked loudly to her left. Standing, the Sergeant spun the seat around for the President to plop down on, and then quickly joined Ayame on her right. It was then that Ayame's presence actually occurred to Horace, when he realized that there was someone else in the room. The entire walk up, Horace never had the inclination to even think that another Genin had come from the village's academy. "If the Sergeant has answered all of your questions, you're free to go. Oh, and take him with you to wherever or whatever he wants you to do," the President lowly spoke, trying not to send buckets of hated spittle out across the desk. ((continue in another thread? We can go find the others if you'd like, or pursue more dialogue here))

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's ::: Skelly's record player on the desk is not currently on.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:10 pm
☽Ⓐyame raki

===========================

Thoughts:""

The words that came from the sergeant's mouth were like a wave of relief, visibly relaxing Ayame as she took it in, a slow nod to show that she understood. The woman was about to speak again for a reply to the man until she felt uneasy at the sound of approaching footsteps and she stiffened slightly with the opening of the doors that was replied with a nervous twitch of her left hand's fingers and sudden blink. She knew without turning around who it was and the woman remained silent again and kept a neutral expression.

The fear crept up in her again as she looked to the right, slightly away from the heavy steps of the leader in the village and all she wanted to do now was leave when Skelly replied to the man and was just about given the word from the head honcho himself -- albeit.. abrasive and borderline hostile in her point of view. Perhaps it was and she were right or she was just over-reading it. Suffice to say, Ayame wanted to leave and she had her headband, credentials and there was nothing left to keep her there.

Bowing to him and the sergeant, Ayame said briefly to the sergeant that she would be at the Dojo in the next hour to practice her form. Without much else of a word, she turned around after the bow and took her leave, walking softly she could through the doors. She was maintaining her composure until *after* departing from the tense room, her hand having a slight shiver of fear before she clenched it into a fist momentarily.

'Enough. His words are more than enough.' She thought, thinking back to what the sergeant said. >>>Exit to Dojo

AandOE
Internet went out for a little bit until recently.

Mood: Nervous

Bloodline:Inactive

Training:

===========================

User Image

Primary Class: Mystic Hero Bukijutsu
Secondary Class: Inception Genjutsu
Chakra: 360/360
Stamina: 155/155

Passive Increases:
None

Benefits:

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:48 am
                User Image

xxxxxxxxxxS H I N J I G A M I
                              xxxxxxxx█████████████████████████████████████████
                              xxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                        It's a shame I'm scared of heights cause when you sweep me off my feet,
                                        I can feel the ground beneath me sink into the sea

THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD. xxxx THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD
                                        xxxTHIS IS A BROKEN RECORD ━━ YOU'LL ALWAYS KNOW ME BETTER
                                        THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD.
                                        xxxx THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD
                                        xxxTHIS IS A BROKEN RECORD ━━ SO I'LL BE YOURS FOREVER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                        tab ooc : insert person here
                                        tab state : tired

Shinji walked up the steps to thee, uh, kages office. That didn't quite sound right to him but Shinji had been to focused on his studies to concern himself with the politics of his village. He had come here today in order to recieve his head band and get permission to begin training, standard practice for new graduates. From what he had heard there was a chunin exam due to be happening soon and he wouldn't want to miss out on his chance to participate, even if it meant having to train into over drive. The village overall had been quite quiet as well. Ironic for the sound village.

Perhaps Shinji's biggest current concern was whether he'd be slapped into
                              a squad right away and have to follow someones orders that would very much so slow down his training process. Not that he didn't have respect for his elders, more so he just knew how much he could get done versus the unknown of someone else.

At the top of the stairs Shinji opened the door and knocked on the door frame, not entering until he was given permission.

"Hello? I'm here to pick up my head band sir"

Hopefully things wouldn't take to long but Shinji wasn't in a position to complain. Once it was over with he could better plan out his training regime regardless.
                              AandOE

tab technique used : insert technique here
                              ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:34 pm
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace looked over the rim of his glasses as he signed a few more sheets. Sending the Sergeant away hadn't gone as great as he had planned, but at least the previous stacks of paperwork were done! Drained from the long day, the President had barely enough scathing ability left in him. "I see. Another recruit for the Sergeant?" Pulling out a headband and a 'Company 7b' patch, Horace handed them off to a nearby guard, which quickly trotted down to the young Shinji, holding them out for his retrieval. "Our sources say that the Chuunin Exams are fast approaching. I'm certain that there may be several... Genin.... in the academy right now, training for it. You're free to join them before showing off to the world our might."

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:32 pm
                User Image

xxxxxxxxxxS H I N J I G A M I
                              xxxxxxxx█████████████████████████████████████████
                              xxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                        It's a shame I'm scared of heights cause when you sweep me off my feet,
                                        I can feel the ground beneath me sink into the sea

THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD. xxxx THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD
                                        xxxTHIS IS A BROKEN RECORD ━━ YOU'LL ALWAYS KNOW ME BETTER
                                        THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD.
                                        xxxx THIS IS A BROKEN RECORD
                                        xxxTHIS IS A BROKEN RECORD ━━ SO I'LL BE YOURS FOREVER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                        tab ooc : thanks for the quick response <3
                                        tab state : tired

Shinji took the head band, carefully tieing it around his forehead with a rather neutral expression well he listened to the man behind the desk. Once he was finished Shinji's mouth split into a small smile.

"If might is what you expect, then might is what you'll get. I'll make sure sir that after these exams no one will be able to forget our strength"

The words were said with both confidence and a rather serious tone for such a pleasant expression. The sound village had a spotty past, to be generous, and any political alliances weren't clear at this point. Shinji felt best that right now he focus on any tasks given and see where things went.

If he wasn't stopped from leaving Shinji would give a respectful bow to both Horace and his guards, going low down before turning to leave with his new headband rightly fastened.

In the back of his mind as he left he wondered what other genin he might spot at the academy.
                              AandOE

tab technique used : insert technique here
                              ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:26 am
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: -- ➍AC:: --
                                                        < Eyes Active / Not Active > < Genin > < Rank:: D>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tired and a tad bit mentally torn, Isora walked into the Otokages office. He had never been so it was new to him. Today was the day he would receive his ninja headband. Passing the academy was only the first step. Probably wouldve passes it a long time ago if not for him staying at the asylum.

"Would the kage know of that?" he wondered to himself as he made a concerning face. Well it didnt matter, all the kage would have to know is that he was the future of the village. The eyes, his eyes would one day bring fear to the other nations or will it? Isora was bright but unsure of his future except what he wanted. To be powerful. Receiving the headband was only the first step.

Maintaining a steady pace to the kages desk Isora noticed a n Anbu black ops standing nearby and at the desk the kage himself. Stepping before the Anbu " I would like a head band" he said emotionless and with confidence. nothing more nothing less. Isora would wait for a reply from either the kage or the guard. "He looks interesting." Isora thought to himself looking pass the guard at the kage, making a slightly curious look.

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <THE OTHER >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST> • < EMOTIONAL PERFORMER> •
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Passive & Personal Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        → Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                        → Pre - genius : learn GenJustus [1] post faster

xxxx< Techniques Used >

AandOE

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace sat tapping the back end of his pen on his arm rest as he poured over some Excel-ish looking sheets, the man's eyes trained on the numbers as a young man arrived. As J. Skelly had long ran off to the academy for his after lunch training exercises, it was only the President himself and his limited selection of guards in the grand, echo-defining hall. "Hmph," Horace's nostrils flared at the interruption, not due to the interruption itself, but the request. Lifting his eyes up to meet Isora's, the President snapped his fingers towards a nearby ANBU. "Another... for the Sergeant. Wonderful." Angered sarcasm might be drawn off for laughter by anyone else, but for this bespectacled man, it was no joke. Diligently trotting forward to Isora's right side, the curvy, lithe ANBU held out both a 'Company 7b' patch (the Sergeant's patch) and a headband with the traditional note etched in on the metal protector. "Anything else," Horace tersely questioned, continuing to annoyingly tap his pen, like some kind of bad habit.

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Taking the headband and the patch from the ANBU, Isora formed a small smirk on his face. Finally he had gotten what he wanted. "Thank you Lord Kage, I shall be going now to train enough. To get stronger so I can fight for you". Isora then proceeded to turn around to leave the office. "Well that went well. Time to train".

[EXIT]

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

→ Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:40 am
AandOE
im back

User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 270/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: -- ➍AC:: --

Walking back into the kages office, it looked as though nothing happened in that spare time. The ANBU was still there in front by the entrance. Isora wanted that to be him. It was always one of his goals to be apart of the ANBU or the Oinin squad and one day he would get to the point. Standing infringed of the ANBU admiring it, him or her, he couldn't tell. " hopefully he would want stronger ninjas in this waste of a village". Isora whispered to himself.

"Lord Otokage, I have returned from my training. I have learned plenty ninjutsus and a plethora of genjutsu. I am here to request missions to do. These eyes should be put to use one day Lord Otokage, I hope to one day be an ANBU or Oinin lord. So for that to happen I need missions and jobs". With a face of potential, seriousness and dedication, Isora would wait for the Otokage to reply. Isora didn't know much about the Otokage, you don't really hear much about him being in an asylum. All you did hear is that people when missing and that every other village hated Otogakure, and how the Otokage was ruthless.

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace looked up over the top of his horn rimmed glasses, pausing from his signature signing. "Oh? You're showing more promise than many of the other... shinobi around here," the President's seething pause just before saying the dreaded 's' word would normally also result in tons of hatred and spittle, but his mind was on a particularly gruesome battle document in his right hand. Flicking it through the air, the thick atmosphere kept it aloft long enough to float gently into Isora's hands. "Test time. What is our next course of action, as described in the United Hidden Village's year end military guide?"

KingYoshii
Report: Find "King", in The Sweltering Thickets
Goal: Obtain a sample of something that has interacted with it.
Squads sent: 3, all casualties.
Prognosis: Not good. (apologies President Horace!)
Recommendations: Act of Water Surface Walking, Act of Tree Climbing, canteen for water purification, short bladed weapons for cutting.
Monster presence: High, particularly within the shallows of the river. Unknown beyond the banks.

--Private T. Imber

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:00 pm
AandOE
im back

User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 370/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: -- ➍AC:: --

Isora could sense that the word 'Shinobi' bothered the Otokage to a degree. Isora would have to climb the ranks to even get some sort of idea on why though. "Promise? Of course, which is why I'm probably all you really have. Haven't seen anyone else train or anything, Me, I just want to reach my goals". Isora stated with an upmost serious tone.

Horace flicked a piece of paper at Isora well enough for him to catch it with ease. Well for the question Horace asked, Isora had no answer to it what so ever. "Next course of action? Military guide?". Isora thought to himself. "Well Lord, I do not have an answer to your question. They probably didn't have that book in the asylum. Maybe you could explain". Isora would look at the paper and began to read he mission. "Thank you lord Otokage, should I leave now or would you like to explain what the UHV next course of action is?" Isora asked. The Otokage should be able to see the promise in the 15 year old genin.

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Ah, I see," Horace mumbled, thinking about the singular asylum. Speaking up a bit more, "In these situations, where squads go out and do not return, we must find out why--without engagement--and then return. On top of this, I want you to find out what "King" is, or whom. Going by the last note, we can say that it is likely a monster, and not a person, especially since no identification of what killed the squads is mentioned. To be successful, we should follow the recommendations, and if they fall short, retreat." With the rise of creatures in the recent years, and the fact that squads died, perhaps going as a singular individual would be more prudent, as they attract less attention? Horace left out whether to ask if Isora was going to build a squad for the Find [X] mission, but if he did build one, its assembly would also count as a mission. "If you do not have the items on the recommendation list, I will approve of their usage, to which you may pick up on the way out. Any other questions?"

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:14 pm
                                User ImageUser Image
                                                                                    Sumiko tucked her hair behind her ear as she knocked on the door of the Otokage office. She had graduated the academy and now she needed to receive her headband and permission to train. "Greetings, Mr. Otokage. I've just graduated," she explained outside his door. Hopefully he would allow her inside and get this over quickly. She didn't want to be outdone by her siblings any longer, and needed every second she could get to stay ahead.

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Listening to Horace, Isora thought of who he would bring on the mission. He doesn't know much about other shinobi in the village and new ones were graduating, but who to take on this mission? Or go solo? "No engagement, and return and find out why and what happens. Find monster. Got it Lord Otokage. I will make sure to grab the supplies on my way out". Proceeding to leave the office, Isora noticed a a red headed girl in a schools girl uniform ask for a headband. "Good luck red head". walking closer towards her on his way out. Isora would lean into her whispering "Don't say shinobi". Walking out the office, Isora would head past the assistant, collect the supplies and begin to walk to the training grounds to see if anyone wanted to do a mission.

[ exit to training grounds ]

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image
xxxxxxAKULA☯「THExxNATURALxxORDERxxISxxDISORDER」xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━

Finally, after the unnecessities of the academy, it is finally time for the real work to begin. Though out of honesty, this headband requirement is nonsense. It doesn't mean anything. A title doesn't really make you a ninja. It is pure skill. granted the gaining of knowledge from the academy was time well spent, despite the boredom. He walked the halls of the office and saw a ninja and overheard her. She was in for the same reasons as Akula. "Excuse me, Otokage, but I too have graduated from the academy. "

New Growth Cannot Be Without First The Destruction Of The Old.

AandOE

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games