Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed a light pink color at his compliment and leaned down to kiss him lightly on the lips. She sighed happily and looked into Iago's eyes. As he was laying down on the grass, her almost laid out over the top of him, she couldn't help but fall for him more and more.

"But still, I wouldn't want to mar your reputation. Our cover will be that you are drunk and I took advantage of it." Evie decided, a smile on her lips.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 pm
Iago smiled. "That sounds alright." he said. "I don't think anyone will ever find us though." he added, looking up into her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, pressing her to him.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie had been about to snuggle closely to Iago but he had already wrapped his arms tightly around her and pulled her down closer to him. She smiled and kissed Iago again on the lips, holding their kiss for another second or two.

"Where would you want to have a wedding?"
Evie asked suddenly, the question just randomly popping into her head.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:50 pm
Iago was surprised by her question. A wedding?
"How about..." he said, thinking. "The castle, maybe, would be the obvious place...unless you want it to be somewhere different. Like outside?" he offered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie registered the surprised expression on Iago's face and regretted asking her question. She did that often, voiced whatever passed her mind without thinking about it herself. Oh well, it was no matter anyway. Though now, she knew his opinion.

"Nevermind love."
Evie smiled brightly, her head resting against his chest.

"That's so far away in the future anyway."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 pm
"Well, it might not be." Iago said softly, looking down at her. "If things pan out at the other kingdom, it may happen sooner than you'd expect." he pointed out, kissing her softly on top of the head.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:01 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head negatively at Iago. He was adorable all of the time, especially when he assumed things.

"Love....even if things do go well at the other kingdom, there's still Jocelyn. She won't give you up easily, I know I wouldn't." Evie lifted her head up off of his chest and looked down into his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 pm
"She'll have to. If you get some type of status from the other kingdom, and we return, and I tell her my intention to marry you, she has no choice but to leave." Iago pointed out. He looked into her eyes, getting lost in them for a moment. "If worst comes to worst, we'll fight, and make it...I know we can." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled as she looked into Iago's eyes. He had been looking into hers as well and she could see his eyes glaze over for a moment as he stared into space. She smiled again and gently brushed her fingers against his cheek.

"She wouldn't stand for it....she'd fight for you like I would." Evie knew it to be true, but maybe Iago was in denial.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:15 pm
"I know." Iago said sincerely. He knew Jocelyn wouldn't give up easily. "But I'm ready to fight it." he added, letting her hand brush against his cheek. "And I'll fight it with you by my side."  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:20 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie knew it too but that didn't stop her. She would fight to be with Iago just as he would fight to be with her as well. Together, they could conquer anything, even a stubborn Princess who wanted Iago for herself. Evie slipped her hand into Iago's and smiled.

"And I'll stay by your side. I promise Iago...I won't ever leave you." Evie vowed. As long as he loved her, she wouldn't leave him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:23 pm
Iago smiled. "I never expected anything less." he whispered, kissing her softly on the lips. When he pulled away, he sighed happily, and let go of Evie, just relaxing on the grass.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:25 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled happily and got off of Iago. She lay back on the grass, her arms crossed over chest to cover herself at least a fraction. Her legs crossed on over the other so that she didn't feel so out in the open for all to see. She was happy though, happy to be laying beside her beloved.

"I love you." Evie whispered, smiling as she lay there with her eyes closed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:27 pm
"I love you too, Evie." Iago whispered, looking over at her. She seemed to be trying to cover up her body. Laughing a little, he walked over to grab her dress and lay it over her, covering her up.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:33 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie watched as Iago got up and walked over to where she had laid her clothes down. When he came back and draped it over her however, she smiled and sat up. She slipped her dress on, it was a simple white dress with a low V-neckline. The dress's hemline reached down to about her knees and was a light material. Evie smiled and waited for Iago to lay back down again.

"Thank you...I wouldn't have liked it much if a random stranger saw me so exposed." She laughed.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games