Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:29 pm
twenty of the hundred or so spellweavers, appeared before Scarlet. "we were warned of you coming here. It is our job to stop you." One of the spellweavers spoke. The others stayed silent. Looking at nothing but Scarlet. Barriers, as strong as that around Elvandar, surrounded the twenty spellweavers. The same spellweaver spoke again. "we have orders to stop you no matter what."

(try not to kill these ones, they are grays, but important grays like the queen...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 pm
Iah walked into town getting a good smell of the air. "Smells like Slaughter with a like bit of Sadistic" He said in a Joking tone. He bolted running at a grim 95 MPH, easily approaching the target energy source. He circled around her as he was in plain sight but, hidden. "So you are the girl of these parts." He said to himself. His structure wasn't still as he seemed to appear and disappear but, it was just speed. His disappearances and appearances where haphazardly.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:33 pm
((can i kill some of them lol ))

"Really...no matter what huh?" She began to circle around the group of spellweavers. "Well then come and stop me," she motioned for them to come over and try to stop her. She looked at the person who appeared before her, "More annoying people i see. Be gone i have no time for you at the moment."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:38 pm
(lol only five maybe... not the one that spoke though, he's an elder of the village)

The elf followed her progress with his eyes, only moving when he turned to keep her in his sights. "we elves don't make the first move." he knew that this girl seeked to kill them it was only a matter of waiting.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 pm
((ok))

She stopped and sighed, "Ok then wait till im done with who ever the hell this person is." She pointed at Iah and looked over at him. "What do you want? Your ruining my mood," She now had a serious face but still kept her grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 pm
He sighed, "Well that's a good way to treat someone who is stronger than all the feeble here." he spoke directly annoying his surroundings. He kept on hand on the handle of his sword ai it began to pulsate. He smirked evily as he looked at her, he was about 9 feet away from her and was ready to attack at any given moment.

Perverted Juicebox

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm
(Yes she followed Ross & ended up there xp )
Vivi stood by the elder, in a protective stance, "Please lady Scarlet snap out of it!" she begged her friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:47 pm
((lol ok ))

Scarlet ignored Vivi and focused her attention at the perosn in front of her. "Come then boy and attack me. I can see the eagerness in your eyes." She waved him over and waited for him to charge her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:53 pm
He looked at her and rolled his eyes. He clapped his hand as vibration rippled through his back his eyes changed now a dark gray he unseated his sword and charged at her at 105 MPH being easily able to block any simple stab attacks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:56 pm
Scarlet held out her hand and as he came to her a barrier was formed around her. He would either slam into the barrier and kill himslef or if he was lucky he would manage to move away. Her barrier was 10x stronger then those of the spellweavers.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:58 pm
Vivi yelled at the boy, "STOP YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!! YOU WANNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 pm
Iah quickly reacted he jumped off the Barrier sliding leaving a trail his sword glowed as black inscription showed he smirked at he as he walked to the barrier and hit it as hard as he could as a crack formed on it. He slowly backed away and put his sword away his sword. He looked at her patiently preparing to jump. His hand touch the ground as it crumpled from the power in his body."Are you scared of the big bad wolf?" he taunted seriously.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 pm
"The only thing I am scared of is the devil its self..." she paused then laughed loudly, "Wait a minute thats exactly what i am!" She grinned and poofed into a black mist. The mist quickly moved over to Iah and was all over him. "And what is the big bad wolf scared of?" she asked teasingly. She started to have fun messing with this boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:14 pm
He rolled his eyes "The big black wolf is scared of nothing" He said before a loud snarl came over. Mist was nothing to him,at this point he could easily just outrun it. The inscriptions on his back glowed as if they were the sun. He could see perfectly now.

Perverted Juicebox

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:15 pm
"Scarlet! Please my lady get a hold of yourself!" Vivi begged again not knowing what else to do.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games