Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizzieangel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:46 am
Madam Prince is v. scary. She puts curses on books. Now the books h8 me!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:29 am
()Gaiagirl()
*Rachel walks into the library and looks around, finding that the terrible mysterious book has been burned, and that the library is now a campfire. <333 whee
She silently moves around the room before finding Evee and sitting near her, watching as the many people savor their marshmallows and sausages. She looks at Evee again.* Hey, did you miss me? <3 ((I haven't been online in ages, sorry people.))
"Yes!" Evee squealed happily and gave her friend a one-armed hug, seeing as how her other hand was currently sticky with melted marshmellow. She turned a bit to watch Emma and Francis speak to each other some more, and felt a tinge of resentment toward the two. With a sigh she turned back to Rachel and grinned happily. She held out the bag.
"Marshmellow?"

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:16 pm
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
No thanks for sausages, bacon maybe..

*he half-turns back to Evee and Emma*

..hm, digging deeper? Unless they dig for themselves, I'm not sure they qualify as brave enough, strong enough or individual enough. All traits I admire.

Traits, oddly enough, that Angil seems to have. Still, my key task is map-making, not analysis of souls.
"Well then it should be. You're rather good at it, don't you know?"

The mappery? Hm, I'm better than anyone else. I'm getting there, I have it mostly done. My mapping of the Great Hall was easiest and the most ingenious, the rest will be either tiresome and boring or devious and risky.

I'm thankful for the drinks in the kitchens, I much need it as a relief from the usual monotony of academic research. Hm, girls help too, as usual.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:16 pm
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88

..hm, digging deeper? Unless they dig for themselves, I'm not sure they qualify as brave enough, strong enough or individual enough. All traits I admire.

Traits, oddly enough, that Angil seems to have. Still, my key task is map-making, not analysis of souls.

The mappery? Hm, I'm better than anyone else. I'm getting there, I have it mostly done. My mapping of the Great Hall was easiest and the most ingenious, the rest will be either tiresome and boring or devious and risky.

I'm thankful for the drinks in the kitchens, I much need it as a relief from the usual monotony of academic research. Hm, girls help too, as usual.
She senses with her powers that Evee is not happy with her...She frowns for she does not know why, but she shrugs is off. "Francis, you don't seem the type to enjoy drink, much less girls." She smiles as she says this and wonders what his reation will be.  

~!Organic Emo!~

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:34 am
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88

She senses with her powers that Evee is not happy with her...She frowns for she does not know why, but she shrugs is off. "Francis, you don't seem the type to enjoy drink, much less girls." She smiles as she says this and wonders what his reation will be.

*he laughs dryly*

Heh, well. In halls like those at Durmstrang, there is little else to keep a man entertained. I always drak spirits to keep the cold off me, it's the same in the basements here. Girls? Well, I suppose that's just a weakness of mine. My singular vice.

As a weakness, I should give it up. But I cannot and will not for it would make me a slave to the quest for strength.

Do you drink?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:12 am
Oh how the library went amock.  

Damned to the beginning

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:31 am
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88

*he laughs dryly*

Heh, well. In halls like those at Durmstrang, there is little else to keep a man entertained. I always drak spirits to keep the cold off me, it's the same in the basements here. Girls? Well, I suppose that's just a weakness of mine. My singular vice.

As a weakness, I should give it up. But I cannot and will not for it would make me a slave to the quest for strength.

Do you drink?
She laughs and laughs and laughs. This has got to be one of the most hilarious moments of my life, she thinks. She then proceeds to be serious and says in a casual tone, "Of course I drink. I'm also a bartender at many local bars (i'm known for my martini's, vodka's, and sex on the beach's). Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:11 pm
*Angil pulls a bottle out from her bag and takes a swig.*  

Angilwingz

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:49 am
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88

*he laughs dryly*

Do you drink?
She laughs and laughs and laughs. This has got to be one of the most hilarious moments of my life, she thinks. She then proceeds to be serious and says in a casual tone, "Of course I drink. I'm also a bartender at many local bars (i'm known for my martini's, vodka's, and sex on the beach's). Why?"

"Ah, sounds wonderful. Shame I've not thought to leave the walls of the school, I could probably find an excuse for it. furthering my research in a freer atmosphere or something.."

*he looks up from the floor to her eyes for a moment*

"..so, sex on the beach, hm? Takes skill to do it well, I'm sure."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:46 am
Demarest walks in the library and heads to the dusty History of Magic section. **Hmm... I believe I left off with the merfolk rebellions of the 1470s.**  

Demarest

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:08 am
Damned to the beginning
Oh how the library went amock.
oh yes dear sister sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:57 am
o.O Wow I like the library this way xD  

Hallucination Angel

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:14 pm
*Slips out of the library very quickly and quietly.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:30 pm
Christen Wilson

What way would that be?  

Invictus_88

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:45 pm
Invictus_88
Christen Wilson

What way would that be?

Chaotic, mister ninja  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games