Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On the way to the events, Narcissus couldn't help but continue to watch Izzy. Every now and then, his gaze would drift to Nakai, but for the most part, it was fixed on his manager.
Besides, the man was just so amusing right now...

"Don't get yourself jumped by fans." Akihiko spoke as Izzy left the limo.
After waiting about fifteen seconds, Narcissus smirked to the blond. "Here we go." he teased before exiting the limo.

For the first couple of seconds, the crowd didn't realize who it was. Akihiko took that moment to straighten his suit, before walking forward down the entry carpet toward the doors and toward Izzy.
Then, from his left, some girl screamed, "NARCISSUS!" and he looked her way, flashing a disarmingly charming smile.
It was at that moment which the crowd exploded into sound, and the body guards were having a hard time keeping them behind the roped lines.

Upon reaching Izzy, the musician plucked the panties from his manager's hand and turned toward the crowd. "I'd hate for some lovely lady to catch cold without this so..." he pulled a pen from his pocket and quickly signed an impromptu autograph on the panties, before tossing them back the way they had come.

Of course there was an immediate dog-pile on the underwear... but it hardly mattered to the young Koyasu as he patted Izzy on the back and stepped into XEX Tokyo.

~ ~ ~

One would think a lady to blush at the compliment... or at the very least, blush from the gentlemanly kiss.
But Naoko simply smiled. "My name is Oumori Naoko... but most people call me NAKO."
There, if Chiyou-san didn't know who he was now, if he didn't realize that he was a man and not a woman... well... perhaps Naoko would just tease the younger musician a bit more.
"A comeback, you say?" he asked, sipping his martini once more. "Will you be performing at the concert this Friday as well?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:08 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was close behind Narcissus, but not close enough that Narcissus didn't have a shining moment to himself—plus, Kai wanted the hype of Narcissus to die down a little before making his own appearance. He wanted to generate his own wave of adoring yells, not ride off of Koyasu's.

Kai stepped out of the limo just in time to see Narcissus sign the pair of lace panties and throw them back into the crowd. It was the exact thing that Kai would have done had he been in Narcissus's place. Perhaps their two fanbases weren't actually that different... and perhaps Kai and Narcissus weren't as different from each other as Kai had first thought either. However, the singer decided to think further on the matter, not wanting to have the horror of paralleling himself to his fellow star just yet. Kai wanted to beat Koyasu at this game after all, and at this point in the game, Kai really couldn't tell if being too similar was a good thing or a bad thing.

A satisfied smirk manifested on Nakai's lips as he heard the adoring yells of his stage name. It was good to be back in the crowd and adored once again. Nakai didn't get a pair of panties thrown at him, but as he walked toward the door, he did sign a girl's cheek out of amusement that the girl was offering her cheek for him to sign. Then to just add to the squeals and the excitement, Kai decided to blow a kiss at that girl too as he walked away, sending growls of jealousy and squeals of delight from various people in the crowd. The girl was yelling a pretty high pitched yell herself, and was screaming to her friend that she'd never wash her cheek off.
And that's what I like to hear, Kai remarked to himself, thoroughly enjoying the experience so far.

He reached the door where Izzy and Narcissus were standing, both appearing to be very pleased with how things were already, and confident in how things were going to be. Their joint mood was infectious, and Kai started feeling quite confident in things himself—not that he hadn't been before. It was just that now, it really finally hit Kai that he was good at things. He had the ability to wow crowds, to be amicable to the right people, to make the connections. He didn't need to worry about that. All he needed to do was be himself, and he would make it somewhere.

With that belief, Kai stepped in through the doors to XEX Tokyo. There were many people that recognized him, which sent shivers of delight through the singer. Fame seemed to never get old in Kai's opinion. Many women turned his way, though he wasn't sure if that was because he was with Narcissus or because he was himself, Nakai. Higuri sure liked to think that it was the latter, though the more rational side of him figured that it was both factors together that was causing heads to turn.

Nakai smiled at the crowd. "Here we go indeed," he murmured in agreement, to both Izzy and Narcissus, before he was suddenly called over to the side by a person from the industry who seemed to recognize him. Never one to refuse any conversation that could very well be an opportunity for good publicity or something else worth while, Kai immediately went off, turning and giving one last wink to Izzy and Narcissus. "Have fun!" he called to them as he headed over to the man that had called out his name.

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

Jun Nagasaki finished his conversation, feeling quite parched. It had been an interesting one, reminiscing on some of the old days. However, it had mostly been about Hayato and where he had been, and why he was back in the industry as a solo artist instead of as a part of Hikari Ya Yami once again. Jun managed to answer those questions with very long and satisfactory answers, though in the end never actually giving much information away. His accident and coma would forever remain a secret if he could help it. It would cause too much drama for Hayato to handle, since he wasn't quite looking for such... odd publicity. His newfound career was exactly that—newfound. Therefore he didn't want it ruined yet—if ruined ever.

Turning to the bar, Hayato ordered for a shot of strawberry infused vodka, which was a personal favorite of his. The man surveyed the area casually, looking for anyone that could perhaps be Naoko. He spotted a few people here and there, but there were always issues with them—some were too thin, others too tall, others too clumsy, others too immature. None of them seemed like Naoko at all.

Hayato was about to turn away disappointed when he heard some smooth talking from the other end of the bar. Sure, he hadn't been looking for it, but sometimes, the ears and mind just picks up pieces of conversation without ever intending to. But oftentimes, in those instances, those pieces of information don't mean much. Not this case.

Hayato looked up and saw a pretty nice looking, boyish fellow standing at the bar on the opposite end. The boy was talking to what seemed to be a lady, who looked quite gorgeous dressed as she was, Hayato had to admit. The silk of the kimono and the way it fell upon her beautiful figure was very stunning, not to mention that the lady's hair was a perfect shade of gold. Gold... It was a word that Hayato often used to describe Naoko's hair in his mind.
However, the singer thought that it was absurd that Naoko would be dressed as a woman as such in public, having always been embarrassed whenever Hayato would force such outfits upon him, and therefore dismissed the connection.

Hayato started walking away from the bar, on his search for Naoko again, when he heard the 'woman's' faint reply.

"My name is Oumori Naoko... but most people call me NAKO."
Hayato froze in his tracks, and it was all he could do to not spill his drink and appear to look relatively natural, despite his initial surprise. The utterance itself was unmistakable, let alone the voice that it came with. That was, no doubt, Naoko, dressed as such, in a kimono, and passing off as a beautiful lady.
How interesting... Hayato thought, as he did walk away from the bar. Now that he knew what Naoko looked like, Naoko wouldn't be hard to miss. Now all Hayato had to do was to keep out of Naoko's sight until Naoko was in a prime position to be... acquainted with once again.

H a y a t o

Lady Sherlock

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:44 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Naoko..." the boy spoke the name as it it tasted of honey wine.
"Such a lovely name for such a lovely flower. It sounds rather...familiar...though. Naoko...NAKO....hm. Are you certain you aren't a princess?"
Aaaand....he was completely oblivious.
"Yes, I will indeed be performing, alongside the great artists, Shou, Nakai, Narcissus, and some fellow, a solo act...I forget his name. Apparently he's making a comeback as well. Some sort of three year hiatus, I've no idea really. Rather excited to be included in the same event as someone with such high commendations as Shou-sama, though. And, of course....Nakai and Narcissus...." Of course, saying he was pleased to be working alongside Narcissus was something rather forced, but the boy knew it was in his best interests to act happy about everything...no matter what.
"Hmmm..." he looked the pianist up and down, "Would you care to take a short walk with me? Perhaps join me on the veranda?" Chiyou offered his hand to Naoko expectantly.

...............is my drug----------}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:46 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

Izzy was relieved when Narcissus took those panties and made a perfect play to draw all that energy back toward himself. Yes, that was perfect and the way it should be. Although the lacey panties would forever be engraved in his mind.

He smiled brightly as Nakai strode forward and receive his own fan's cries. That pleased Izzy so much because it meant that Nakai was starting to grow in the public's mind. He almost giggled as Nakai signed a girl's cheek but refrained and turned to walk inside as Nakai finally reached them.

But soon he lost both of his stars to the fray of the people that decorated the packed restaurant. "Good Luck." he answered Nakai's words then smiled when he was winked at. But it wasn't long after that his tummy growled just a little and he decided he better eat something or else suffer Narcissus' scolding later.

So making his way across the restaurant, he tried to identify faces so he'd know which sponsors he'd try to charm. But as his head was turned he didn't see the man that he walked right into in front of him.

"Oh...Sumimasen." he said quickly with a bow but then paused as he looked up at the man's face while his mental Rolodex filled in the blank, "Hayato-san...It's a pleasure to meet you in person. I'm Izzy Lucky. I noticed your name on the Event list. It's been so long since your voice has graced the stage...so I look forward to hearing you sing." he said with a vivid smile.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:08 pm
J u n - N a g a s a k i

Hayato had had his back turned and was far away enough from the bar to not hear the words that Chiyou had spoken to Naoko, nor the action of Chiyou offering his hand to Naoko. Had Hayato witnessed the event, however, all hell would have probably broken loose, since, though he hated to say it, Hayato was a jealous man. The only reason that he was biding his time now was because he had complete confidence that Naoko would soon be under his control once again for sure, and that there was no point in rushing things. Knowing life and how things have gone for him before, the pieces would just fall into place on their own.

Hayato almost spilled his drink for a second time, now having moved on to a light martini, when someone bumped into him. Hayato was never one to be angry at such things, however, since such petty little matters as someone not seeing where they had been going occur all the time. There was no reason to blow up over such things and ruin his image. No. Jun Nagasaki, a.k.a. Hayato, would be completely courteous and cordial in the public eye. Sure, he was the bad boy type too, since that appealed to a great range of fans, not to mention that it was the most in tune with his inner personality out of all the semblances that he could put together. However, he wasn't going to be a relentless troublemaker bad boy with anger issues and grudge problems.

"Oh... Sumimasen," uttered the blue eyed figure that had bumped into him. "Hayato-san... It's a pleasure to meet you in person. I'm Izzy Lucky. I noticed your name on the event list. It's been so long since your voice has graced the stage... so I look forward to hearing you sing."
My, my... This manager sure does have a way with words... At least, Hayato was assuming that this here person was a manager, considering the two stars that he had walked in with. He didn't have the star presence that the two he had arrived with possessed, but he did have a certain air of organization and determination that most good managers had. Therefore Hayato had managed to place the pieces together and make sense of things.

"Well then," Hayato replied, ever polite. "There's pressure on me now to not disappoint you." Hayato chuckled lightly, though if one listened carefully, his chuckle did have a slightly maniacal sound to it that would send chills down the spine of whoever was paying close attention.
"I'm quite looking forward to Narcissus and Nakai myself. I've yet to hear them in concert, after all." Jun winked, taking a sip of his martini. Again, it was all polite speak, and the gestures were genial enough. However, there was something in Nagasaki's mannerisms, actions, and most of all, eyes, that just spoke of much darker things and much more... dangerous things.

H a y a t o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:28 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

"Ah...Yes, well I doubt you'll disappoint. Especially with so many other stars around." answered Izzy as he tilted his head and looked at the man carefully. Oh he noticed the airs about Hayato-san right away but in a place like this he doubted even a dark individual like this would make any untoward advances.

"I'm glad to hear that. My stars strive for the most inspiring performances. I'd never once doubt their creativity so be rest assured that when you see them on stage, they will put on a show you'll never forget." said Izzy with a very confident tone. Izzy smiled when he was winked at but remained stable and smart with his demeanor.

"I've heard you re-signed with SMASH. Does that mean you'll be solo tomorrow or did you take up with a new band? As I remember, Hikari ya Yami was an inspiration of yours." It was too bad that someone with Hayato's potential had taken up with SMASH in Izzy's opinion but with the star's sudden reappearance he had to think that Hayato took to the most familiar avenue to stardom again.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Laughing, Naoko shook his head. "Chiyou-san, you're completely oblivious, aren't you?" he asked, tilting his head to the side slightly as the question passed his lips.
Carefully, the blond sipped his drink again, "I could do with a cigarette... so the veranda sounds like a good idea."

Of course... he didn't know what walking across the room with Chiyou... would force him to pass so close to Hayato and Izzy, that either could have just altered their stance and bumped into him.

There was something about Chiyou though, that just amused the blond. Tonight it was Shou's duty to play the part of charismatic leader... Naoko wanted to get to know the competition more than anything else.

"I am quite sure I'm no princess, Chiyou-san. As for Shou-san... well, he is a fantastic artist, no doubt. I'm looking forward to the concert, since it will be the first public performance I've been involved in with Shou-san." NAKO spoke as they walked.

In other words, this beautiful vision of traditional Japan... was a musician who worked with Shou.
Of course... Naoko was now having too much fun to let Chiyou know easily that he was a man.
It would spoil the look of utter shock on his face later.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:46 pm
J u n - N a g a s a k i

Out of the corner of his eye, Hayato saw a flash of the beautifully colored kimono pass by him, to his left. It was unmistakably Naoko, heading off somewhere with the smooth talking man that Hayato had seen Naoko with before. It wasn't the fellow that had been with Naoko at the hospital, the one that was so obviously in love with NAKO that it was sickening to watch.
Nagasaki felt a little jealousy start to boil up in him, but years of self control and discipline—trained so hard into him that he hadn't lose it even after three years—helped him cool himself back down. After all, Hayato was in a conversation at the moment, and it would do him no good to impolitely rush off to do something rash. No, he would let Naoko go, turn a little, just ever so slightly as to avoid recognition by the keyboardist, and formulate a plan to go about this in an orderly fashion later on. That would be the safest and most surefire way of getting Naoko back into his clutches.

"I've heard you re-signed with SMASH. Does that mean you'll be solo tomorrow or did you take up with a new band? As I remember, Hikari ya Yami was an inspiration of yours."

News had to have traveled fast around here for Izzy to have heard such, considering that Izzy was a manager employed by one of SMASH's rival companies. Some things just never change, thought Hayato, chuckling softly to himself.

"Yes, you are right in what you hear. A contract with SMASH is once again in my possession"—Hayato's eyes gleamed hungrily, almost as if he craved more power, and was finally getting what he wanted—"and things are just about to get interesting around here... At the charity event, you ask? Well, I guess you'll just have to see. It'll be worth the wait, I can assure you," Hayato promised, smirking as he drank the last bits of his martini.
"Now if you'll excuse me, there is someone that I had promised to meet tonight, and I need to go search for them." Of course, it was a stretch of the truth, but since when did Hayato have any scruples about lying?

H a y a t o

Lady Sherlock

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:48 pm
Chiyou

User Image

"Oblivious?" he tilted his head, confused, but dismissed it. Perhaps...the woman was hinting that she was hitting on him.
A cocky smile on his face, the boy took Naoko by the hand and began leading him/her toward the balcony.
Something about this woman, Chiyou thought, was something else entirely. He felt absolutely giddy by simply being in her presence.
Naoko had mentioned working with Shou...but that too had gone right over the boy's head. He could be a clever one, but tonight, for some reason, he was being rather thick.
His ice blue eyes locked on Naoko, he didn't see Izzy as he walked right in front of him. Of course, Izzy was standing where he could have seen the boy if he looked, with a man Chiyou did not know standing with his back turned to where they passed. It was no matter though, as Chiyou was completely enamored with Naoko and wouldn't have noticed an Indian elephant in the room at the moment.
"So dainty...would I could dress you up like a doll." the vocalist rambled along the way. "If you would allow me, I would have outfits designed just for you and sent to you each day. You are as a goddess descended from the moon..." he rambled on with his romantic drivel as they continued to move.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:55 pm

"Megami ja nai..." Naoko replied, laughing softly as he walked with Chiyou.
Finally outside on the veranda, which was strangely completely empty, the blond took a small pouch out of the sleeve of his kimono, and out of it a cigarette case with lighter.
Offering one to Chiyou, Naoko took one of the other five cigarettes and lit it before replacing the case and pouch. One quick pull on the cigarette, and the pianist was looking back at Chiyou again.
"I have plenty of outfits, Chiyou-san. Shou-san and Ryuukaze-san seem to buy them for me quite often." Naoko replied, before realizing that this might make him sound like a prostitute... but then again... "As for playing dress up... well... lets just say it seems everyone I meet likes to treat me like their own personal doll, ne?"
Well, it was true...
Sai and Hayato... Ryuukaze and Shou... Nakai hadn't but then again, he hadn't been given the chance.
Everyone was thrilled to play 'dress the blond' it seemed...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm
Matsumoto Izo, the Chairman of SMASH watched the various stars enter from a vantage point on a balcony. As always he could count on Shou to put up a grand entrance and caused a dark smile to tug at the corner of his lips. Yes, that was his cash cow at work but now he had Hayato back on board. And if he could maneuver Hayato into a more substantial role then maybe he could start making back the money SMASH had lost due to some...issues that he was still trying to solve.

Lighting a cigarette and taking a puff, Izo ponder a few issues as he watched the crowds below. He hoped that he would have heard back from Izzy Lucky, the strapped manager of Narcissus. Izo wondered why the man hadn't called because the offer was perfect considering Narcissus' position. But surprisingly enough, the manager hadn't even called to say No. To Izo that was completely and utterly annoying. A thought so annoying that he pulled the unfinished cigarette from his lips and crushed it slowly upon the concrete rail.

As he watched another limo pull up and release its contents, he immediate recognized the men that walked towards XEX. Izzy Lucky, Narcissus and Nakai - Finally, his targets had arrived. Maybe he should talk to Izzy Lucky and get an answer directly! Yes, tonight he'd remedy this issue.

Turning from the balcony he walked back in past a young star and Nako in a woman's kimono before heading across the restaurant with his goal in mind. But as he watched the flow of the 3 before him he realized that he could speak Narcissus so his plans changed.

As soon as Izzy Lucky and Nakai parted from Narcissus, Izo closed in. He was a predator in his own rights considering his position so he strode forward with complete confidence catching the younger star before he could possibly slip away.

"Narcissus, what a pleasant surprise. I've been looking forward to speaking with you personally about a few things. Do you mind sitting and speaking with me for a moment?" His voice was filled with friendly tones but the air about him was motivated by an answer he had not received. Motioning to a booth close by that was fairly secluded, he was prepared for some serious negotiations.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 pm
Chiyou

User Image

Chiyou declined the cigarette, which was actually rather odd for him, as he thoroughly enjoyed anything that created a buzz of any sort.
"Oh, I see, so it isn't clothing you like...then..." and Chiyou paused, as if he had suddenly had his first logical thought of the night.
The boy simply stood there, his eyes moving as if to look up into a corner, his face going nearly blank like his brain was trying to process something.
And he stood there....and stood.
Processing.....
Processing.....
Processing................
Processing complete.

"Waiiit a second...." he began, bringing his hand up to his chin, tapping it with one finger, "You mean to tell me...that men like Shou...and Ryuukaze...buy you clothes all the time. And people love to...play dress up...with you?" the young man blushed visibly at the thoughts that went through his mind.
"Then...oh my goodness...Naoko! You are far too beautiful and delicate to be doing such things! And men such as that should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of you! Beautiful princess, please, isn't there anything I can do, anything I can offer to get you out of this lifestyle! You are far too good for that!"
The boy was, really and truly, very upset, thinking Naoko was being used and paid off for sex. It brought tears to his eyes, and the chivalrous side of him took hold, wanting to be the prince charming now to this poor, helpless princess that he perceived.

((OOC: I SO pictured Chiyou as Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club in this sequence...lmao!))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 pm

At first... Chiyou was just plain cute.
Then...
Naoko burst out laughing, leaning over on the balcony railing for support as he laughed and laughed and laughed.
"Go... gomen... nasai, Chiyou-san..." he spoke between breaths, tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. "Oh god this kimono's too damn tight.... I can't stop laughing..."
Somehow... Chiyou had literally broken Naoko.
At least the serious teasing Naoko.
What he had before him now, was an utterly amused and completely hysterical man who simply couldn't stop laughing.
Finally getting his giggles under control, Naoko reached out one hand and grabbed Chiyou's own, pulling his hand up and letting it rest against his chest.
His very very flat chest.
"Get it now?" he asked, amber eyes positively mischievous. "I told you I wasn't a princess, nor a goddess. I'm Shou's pianist. Oumori Naoko... NAKO. I'm a man, Chiyou-san." he released the young musician's hand and took a quick pull of his cigarette. "Shou dressed me up like this because he thought I'd look good standing next to him and Ryuu." the blond laughed softly again. "They buy me clothes because, well Shou does because it's his show... and Ryuu does he likes shopping for clothes and because I'm his house mate for the time being."
The pianist smiled kindly. "I'm not a prostitute or being paid for sex in clothes. They're my friends, my band mates."
This... was just too much.
Too funny...
And Naoko was trying his damnedest to not start laughing again.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 pm

A burbon and coke... perfect for this atmosphere, with just a hint of ice, graced the hand of Koyasu Akihiko. He sipped it slowly, not wanting to get drunk.
There had been a few people pass by him and question him regarding his current standing with Ohayou... but for the most part, Narcissus simply smiled and told them that he was testing a solo career.
That he hadn't been disinherited, as the rumors claimed.

But then... a familiar voice... one he had heard sometimes when sitting on his grandfather's meetings.
Turning, Akihiko smiled pleasantly, "Matsumoto-san, I hadn't thought to see you so soon into this gala." the musician spoke, before accepting his offer to sit.
Once comfortably seated, his burbon in one hand and one knee crossed over the other, he leveled his blue gaze on the man across from him.
"I take it, this conversation, is in regards to the message you left for Ishi-san?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 pm
Chiyou

User Image

Chiyou looked at his hand, then looked at NAKO.
Looked at his hand, then looked at NAKO.
Looked at his hand, then Naoko.
Hand.
Naoko.
Hand.
NAKO.
And he just stood there, his mouth open like a fish, with his hand pressed to this man's chest in what, to anyone who might happen to see them, appeared to be him molesting a lovely woman's breast.
"Man." Chiyou said flatly, like a monkey who had been trained to talk.
Well, the boy had never laid eyes on such a beautiful man. Honestly, up until now, he hadn't believed such a man could have existed. It was remarkable, to say the least.
"Ok...ok..." he began to nod, obviously understanding, albeit slowly, exactly what the situation was.
"Um...well...Naoko-san...heh..." the boy blushed again, his hand STILL on Naoko's chest. "If...if you're into it...I have no problem with you being a man, ya know..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games