Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:44 am
"I owe you too."Shinji said when he pulled away a little to breath and smiled. "You love me for who I am.And you don't care that..I'm kind of girly or I act like a wimp. You love me for myself." He kissed Zylver's chin and giggled lightly. "I never would believe you would be interested in me...ever..I was afraid you'd fall for one of my sisters.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:07 am
"I could say the same... you could have thought I was a monster. It would not be the first time I was told that..."
He smiled at the soft kiss on his chin.
"And you're not girly, you simply look younger than you really are... you're lean and slim, but your body is not girly at all... And, and let me make this really clear, you're not a whim, you simply are shy and well behaved, and are all those others who tease you that are a bunch of jerks."
Zylver kissed Shinji's forehead lovingly  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:13 am
Shinji blushed lightly as he smiled at what Zylver said. He nuzzled his neck then kissed his chin again. "Thank you...I love you so much Zylver.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 am
"I love you as well, my elf-looking young savior" he said as he gently kissed Shinji's nose tip.
"I think we'll be more confortable laying down.... your mother has put a big colorful towel into the basket ((that would be a beach towel, but well Zylver have never seen one of those in use lol)), be could use it to lay down and not getting our clothes soiled with grassy green... it's an awful kind of stain really hard to clean... that's why I hated dressing in white....."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 am
Shinji giggled at the kiss then giggled more as he pulled out the towel and held it up. "Beach towel. Thats what they call it."He said as he smiled then got up and laid it out. "That is true...When I play soccer for gym. My clothes are akways covered in it and I get so frustrated when I do the laundy." He said as he laid down on his back and looked up at Zyler then grabbed his hand and pulled hom down. "Much better."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:35 am
"Then imagine what a forest can do to a white cape and white tunics and long baggy pants and those that ou wrap on yourself... the ones that those people wear.... you know... they appear on some of those comics your sister has.... ((kimonos)) and so on...."
He was pulled down to lay by Shinji's side.
"And then there was not such effective soap nor the noisy machine you use to clean the things.... a barrel full of boiling water, home made soap a big brush and a carved flat stone.. and then a pool of cold water to rinse it."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:39 am
"You mean kimonos?" Shinji asked as he tilted his head then nodded as he sighed. "Sounds like a lot of hard work...must have taken hours to get out.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 am
"yep... then there were only two solutions... or you cleaned the stains with all your might or you received a good spanking from the tutors, well a sermon when you were older. But well, those were different times, they had their hardships and their charms."
He took Shinji's hand on his rubbing it lovingly with his thumb.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:27 pm
"All that for just washing clothes? whoa.." Shinji said as he reached his free hand to touch Zylver's cheek and touched it lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:32 pm
"Well yeah... that was the price to pay for being raised by that family and not one of lower grading in the social stage..."
He smiled at the soft caress and brushed his cheek against the warm hand seeking for more of that sweet contact.
"I had the best of the available tuition, but that also meant my standard to be reached was much higher than that of others."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:41 pm
"You did? How higher was the standard?" Shinji asked as he continued to to caress his cheek then ran his hand through his silver hair lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:44 pm
"For me and the sons of the noble elfs was quite high. We had to be always well kept and our lessons were longer, our training harder.... our work was to be well done and our behaviour had to be the best...."
Zylver moved his face so that Shinji would have it easier to caress him, and so he came closer to the boy.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 pm
"Sounds tough...And I thought my teachers were tough." Shinji stated as he laughed lightly as he ran his hand through Zylver's hair again then moved a bit closer to place his head on his chest and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:33 am
Closing his eyes, Zylver put a soft and gentle kiss on Shinji's golden hair as he took the boy in his arms, caressing his back slowly.
"It is more or less the same... I studied the most important languages of my time, I had to be fluent with them, I was trained in the arts of war phisically and in the theorics of strategy, I did arts and philosophy, and history, of course. I learnt the basics of cooking and smithing for if I was ever alone out there and I was hungry or my weapons needed to be repaired.... You in the other hand, have to learn chemistry, technology, informatics... and in pe you don't do such an intense training, but the subjects you learn are thougher for the mind. You also have to take in mind that an elf's lifespan is really long, so they could focus on single subjects at a time befor introducing a new one... you have them all at once."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 pm
"Its official." Shinji said as he sighd in defeat. "School is school no matter what time or lifestyle you live in." He said before looking up at Zylver and grinned then kissed his chin again and laid his head on his chest.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff