Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:45 am
Senna looked at Calliope. "Mistress Calliope, wants Senna, to join her for tea? Oh, Senna would love too! Senna will make a special treat!" Senna hopped over, and began to make some of her Cauldron Cakes. Sh makes them differently, but all her masters and Misstress loved them. She made a batch of tweleve, and put them in a little pyarmind. She added a little bit of spices, but it made all the difference. It look good, smelt good, but it tasted better then any of them! "Here you are misstress!" SHe said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 am
((ooc: Oooh, is it a cauldron cake making contest now?!? wink ))

*Calliope takes a Cauldron Cake off the top of Senna's pyramid, and bites into it, and then her face suddenly melts into a dreamy dazed look*

"Merlin's beard this is good cake... Especially after all the spoiled sweets I keep getting at the Concession Stand, you my friend, are a magician!"

vivacious_red

Tab Marie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:41 pm
Althea walked in the kitchen very timidly. It was her first day working at Hogwarts and she wanted to make a good impression towards her fellow house elves. She took a breath and "Hello, my name is Althea. Is there any way I can be of assistance? "  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 pm
((OOC: ^I'm sorry I just have to say that I positively "lurv" your username! xd "PottyLurvsLoony" rofl ))

vivacious_red

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:24 pm
Professor Adonis (who is still seated in the Stands cheering for the different teams) sends his Patronus into the Kitchens to deliver a message to the arriving new house elves.

"My dear house-elves! Thanks very much for choosing Hogwarts as your new home. Right now, there isn't much work to do here because we're all enjoying the festivities of the Quidditch World Cup! Feel free to join! In fact, if you don't want to sit in the stands, I would very much like for you to stop by and get some yummy treats from our Trolley Witch!"

((Alicia (IceeWitch) will be giving more details about our future sorting really soon))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:50 pm
((Not really. I just wanted to have my elf make good caldroun cakes. biggrin ))
"Mistress, Senna must say, Senna would love to go to the stands. Will Mistress come with Senna?  

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Heartrix

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:37 am
Edit: Lumen walked into the kitchen, a grin plastered on her face, and stumbled upon one of the house elves, "Hello there it's my first day, how may I help" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 pm
Althea rushed up to Lumen ecstatic to see she wasn't the only new elf. "Hello Lumen! I'm Althea. It is being my first day as well. Apparently there isn't much to do here so Professor Adonis has invited us to watch the Quidditch World Cup match. Would you like to go there with me now?"  

Tab Marie

Heartrix

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:04 am
"Hello there Althea!" I said to my fellow house elf, "I'd love to go with you!" I smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:49 pm
Melanie ran back just in time to hear the message. "Thank you kind master." she said bowing. Then, she ran to see the Quidditch match.  

omg_horse

5,350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

ozrocks_ILE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm
A shy new house-elf makes her way into the kitchen and sits in the corner to watch, wide-eyed, as the other elves make friendly conversation to each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 am
"Wait a minute" Lumen said to Althea. She approached a fellow house-elf sitting in the corner. "Hello there, would you like to go to the Qudditch Cup with us?" Lumen gave her a friendly smile, she couldn't leave a fellow house-elf all alone.  

Heartrix

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ozrocks_ILE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:23 am
"Yes!" the house-elf gasped, unable to contain her excitement that someone had asked her. Getting up, she slowly made her way towards the other house-elves. "Thank-you so very much!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 pm
ozrocks_ILE
"Yes!" the house-elf gasped, unable to contain her excitement that someone had asked her. Getting up, she slowly made her way towards the other house-elves. "Thank-you so very much!"

ps: please don't use house colors until you're sorted! house-elves should use shades of purple and default.

You should all be coming the World Cup! Tis lots of fun!!!

IceeWitch

ozrocks_ILE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 pm
Sorry, I normally post like that. Thanks for notifying me. biggrin  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games