Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:17 am
*pops up his collar and takes out the tie, slings it around the back of his neck, and begins tying it*
Well, you found me before anyone else did... and fast enough for that steamer to have not gotten completely cold by the time you arrived. Though I imagine if you had come straight here, it would have been warmer.

*as he finishes tying, he adjusts the tie to fit snugly around his neck then folds the collar over it*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 am
rolleyes It's not like you are invisible, TES. People have seen you around. rolleyes

I'll leave you at peace then. -stands up and grabs bag- Sorry for disturbing you.

-stops at door without looking back- Have a great night/day whatever, TES. -walks out the door and leaves-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:16 am
*Stops in to check on the place, noting it's emptiness. A very faint smell of pumpkin pie still lingers vaguely in the air. He goes to the counter and sees that there aren't any pies in the case, or any other pastries for that matter. He heaves a heavy sigh, then pulls out his Blackberry and texts a few notes before exiting the thread*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:53 am
*walks in and looks around* Wow, all that stuff I made's already gone. I didn't think anyone was still coming here. Somebody must be, I guess. Should probably make more. *goes in the kitchen and makes an assortment of different pastries and a couple of pies* I'm glad this place has a decent kitchen, at least. I wonder how all of the supplies keep getting replaced. confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 pm
-brings in several bottles of non-alcoholic sparkling piku juice, which costs a lot to purchase due to all the work it takes to produce even one glass-

Leaves a note.

Quote:
This juice is very expensive, as producing even one glass requires several piku (a fruit not of this world) to produce. I hope the favor is appreciated.

-Hayata Showa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm
*slithers in and ties on an apron*

Ima tidy up a bit and then do a little baking before I go home. Looks like the pies were a hit. I think I'll do cheesecake! My fave!!

*gets out cream cheeses and graham crackers and sugar and marijuana-butter and oreos and chocolate and fruits and lots of other stuff*

hey! where's the real butter?

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 pm
{marijuana butter rofl }  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 pm
((lol, I giggled at that too. xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:48 pm
*Meanders in singing an old McLean tune.*

Well livin' in the country watchin' shadows fall
My reception ain't too good in a power stall
Bombers in the air, missiles in the sea
Chemicals in everything, including me
They don't keep their promise in the promised land
It's getting mighty hard to find an honest man
But coming very soon, a show you'll die to see
It's called "The End Of The World", on channel "C"

Well this is life, this is Prime time
This is livin' in the U. S. A.
Well this is life, this is Prime time
This is livin' in the U. S. A.
Well this is life, this is Prime Time
This is livin' the American way

*She stops, sniffs - the smell of baking.* Aww, I see we have some chefs in our midst. Baking... Iron Chef... Contest...? *Her green eyes widen as an idea sparks. She runs off to get some pen and paper, flashing the first grin she's worn in weeks.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:30 pm
*Brings in several cart loads of baked goods.* You'd think all that baking would make me sleepy enough to get over the insomnia. No luck. *Loads up the freezer and the pantries then heads back out to work up the logistics on a cooking contest.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:16 pm
::Maune walks in glacing around as he waits for Dame::  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:47 pm
-walks in- Sorry, Maune! Got caught in the street for a moment. -takes a deep breath- OMG do you smell that? -runs over to the counter and starts looking through the goodies-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:51 pm
Its alright Dame ::Smiles at Dame:: I can make goodies too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:58 pm
*Wanders in to the thread.* Oh, cheesecake! That Lily ~ how am I supposed to stick to my diet if she persists in fixing this stuff. sweatdrop

*Pulls the cheesecake out of the glassed fridge and cuts a large slice trying not to drip the strawberries all over the counter as she places it on the plate.* You two want some?  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm
::Maune looksup and smiles:: HI Gilda and I would love to have a piece ^^  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games