Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:30 am

Sonia came in to visit Kayonis, however, he wasn't around. "ROUGE!" She called out. Rouge ran in. "What is..." She started and instantly knew. "Come on, we have to find him" She half said half groaned and started looking. Sonia wasn't really worried and neither was Rouge, but concerned. Kayonis was as tough as they came so he was probably alright.

~*~

Alright he was, for he was sitting on the roof watching birds play. He smiled slightly and leaned back a little. 'Relaxed aren't you?' Chaos spoke. "You! Oh yeah, you promised me some answers. Spill them." Kayonis spoke. "That I did. Listen, I know that it seems I deceived you, but I did not. If not for Flage and Knighty, even with the dimensional tear, things would've been ok. When they ripped me out of you, they had accelerated the process of the tear. An almost killed you. If they had not, we could have stopped Chiro and we could have separated of our own free will and then never had to have dealt with the tear and your friends Knighty would probably still be alive. There's nothing we can do about that now though." He explained. "I see, so you truly meant me no ill will. You simply faked a betrayal to find Chiro's weak point." Kayonis said. "Precisely. You're still as sharp as ever even with the concussion." He said. "Yeah well, comes with the territory." He said. "I see. Anyways, I heard a little kid speak of a cruise earlier while you were unconscious. I'd say we all go. It seems like it'd be a good time for relaxing." Chaos said. "But what about Damian, and Delrag?" Kayonis asked. "I don't think they will be cause for much concern at the moment. It's more your father I'm worried about." Chaos spoke. "Huh?" Kayonis asked.

~*~

Knuckles had found Damian once again at the creek. "Damian! I demand my son to have his role as guardian back!" He yelled. Damian stood up not facing him. "I've already said, a deal is a deal. I gave you your health at the sacrifice of the boy's role as guardian. It's already done and you are powerless to stop it!" Damian said. "Want to bet on that?!" Knuckles said charging at Damian. Damian never turned. "Eat this you!" Knuckles yelled throwing one of his strongest punches. It connected, but Damian never flinched, instead, Knuckles found his fist trapped in a block of lead and he was instantly weighted to the ground. "Foolish Echidna. What makes you think you have a chance against me?" Damian asked. He walked slowly up to Knuckles. "So you wish for your son to have his guardian role back and his powers. Are you willing to die for it?!" Damian asked. Knuckles struggled to get his fist loose, but to no avail. "Answer me you foolish rodent." Damian commanded. "I would choose death over my son not having his rightful roles and powers! I already passed th role on to him. I could have cared less about my health, but I did what I had to to protect my son and my family!" Knuckles roared. "Besides, you only got rid of the sickness! You didn't return my true strength." Knuckles said. Damian smirked. "You're not as dumb as I thought you were. You figured me out. Yes, I returned your health to you, but you were a fool to think I'd return your strength. You're nothing now!" Damian roared. "True power if from the heart!" Knuckles yelled. The lead block started to crack. "That was something my closest friend and rival taught me! And having my son confirmed it!" He yelled out breaking the lead. Damian just stood there unfazed. Knuckles then rushed much faster with the same attack and connected. Damian started to try to sit up, but was pinned by Knuckles. "I'll break you in two!" He said. "Oh please!" Damian scoffed and blew him off with a telekinetic blast. "Come on, do you really believe you could have held me. I've already told your friends, I'm a threat far worse than Eggman or Black Doom could have comprehended." He bellowed. Knuckles struggled up. Damian struck him in the stomach so fast it was like he didn't move. Knuckles was getting attacked from all angles so fast, it looked as if Damian was just walking towards Knuckles. "You want things back to normal, that's fine by me, your son isn't a match for me. Just like you aren't old man!" Damian scoffed. Damian made several hand signs as Knuckles finally stood up. "Release!" Damian said. Knuckles fell down unable to move. The green energy of the Master Emerald took to the sky and Flowed into Kayonis. "I hope you'll find your life in the after world more beneficial than here!" Damian yelled and snapped Knuckles neck.

~*~

Kayonis had a strange feeling after the energy flowed back into him. "Hm...so the deal has been reversed, but at what price?" Chaos spoke. "I don't know, but it feels like I'm guardian again." Kayonis spoke. "Yes you are. It seems Knuckles finally found Damian and the deal was cut off." Chaos said. "Damian? Oh no!" Kayonis said standing too fast and thus falling down fron the concussion. After regaining his balance, he took off into the air just as Sonia and Rouge arrived. Sonia started to go but was stopped by Rouge. "Let him go. There's a reason." She said turning away and walking towards the mansion. She arrived and saw Archimedes sitting on the bed. "Greetings Mrs. Rouge." He said. "I already know she said. "Knuckles." She whispered and started to cry.

Kayonis arrived by the creek and looked around. "DAD!" He called out. There was no response. He went towards the creek and noticed there was a reddish trail. He followed the trail to the source. There he saw his father. "No please no!" He cried out. He ran as fast as he could and knelt down to his father's corpse. He cradled the head in his lap. "Dad, please wake up!" He said. Chaos came out of Kayonis. "It's alright, let it all out." He said. Kayonis started crying. He didn't care if anyone saw or not. After about two minutes he caught Damian's scent. "b*****d...b*****d!!!!" He yelled out. "ARRRGHHHHH!" He yelled and a figure was seen coming out of him. "I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!" He yelled out into the sky. "DAMAIAN!!!!!" Kayonis yelled and broke down crying again at his father's side.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:16 am

"Is the ship ready to sail?" someone asked at the dock by the cruise ship.
"It will be ready on time but the last finishing touches are being done, mostly testing the engines," said a worker not recognizing the contest host under a hood.
"Could I check the rooms?" the person asked.
"Sorry but you need to get permission to do that which is not an easy thing to get," the worker said looking at the hooded person, slightly worried at why.
"This enough?" the hooded person said raising a contract for the contest and also a E.I.P pass (extremely important person upgrade from V.I.P by a large amount)
"So sorry, please step right over and do as needed," said the worker almost panicking at making the mistake.
"Thank you," the person said and they lowered there hood slightly revealing long orange hair and a locket with a strange symbol on the back,"Also put these in my room," the person said pointing to a group of large suitcases and boxes.
"Right away," said the worker rushing to help out where he could.
"Time to make sure it is ready for the contest winner," the person said putting name plates of all the NG freedom fighters on different doors ranging from Seriku and Syalong at one end of the corridor nearer to the deck and dinning area with the older members slightly farther away and there was a gap every 2 rooms. They even knew who would be staying with who and placed Rogue and Knuckle's name plates on a double room and the other couples who would stay together had the same.
"Now to set up the rest of this place," the person said setting up the grandest suite which was huge for there own personal use.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Flage, what is going on?" asked Sophie looking at the sky that was pulsing slightly every hour or so.
"It must be to do with the wind blessing from the empire not being presented at the temple for so long," said Flage.
"He would not go back willingly," Sophie said knowing that the boy hated the position of being the emperor's son.
"It could also be to do with Knighty, after all he was a guardian of nature, the highest form of blessing and guardian, I have read up that when a new guardian of nature is being selected the sky of Mobius pulses till they take up the mantle or reject it and if they reject it a more willing person will be selected till the guardian is found," said Flage picking up a book that looked and was over a 1000 years old."Just here," he said pointing to the passage of nature's only guardian that was almost godly in power.
"That explains a lot about Knighty, but he was not near as powerful as a god," Sophie said with confusion.
"The power he had, he controlled and limited, he set so much in maintaining the dimensions we have been into that he was the weakest of nature's guardian's which there have been about 7 but we truly have no idea how many there were but anyway, the maintaining drained energy where most guardian's make the worlds function as they should by checking on them, he did not have to do as much in some ways but since he had not trained his powers, his energy to opening the gateway was too much even with the Chi emeralds and that is why he could not survive it, he was solving a mistake of the first ever guardian who split Mobius and Earth to different dimensions when it does not work like that fully, the gateway has solved the problem as the aura of the worlds flow into each other making them not have the fluxes in nature that rips to another dimension, the dimension of pure chaos and unnatural energies," Said Flage putting the book away.

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Yata flinched. "Someone is about to awaken. But it's not Sonia." Yata whispered. He looked to Kuhn and Pi. "You can feel that right?" He asked them. "Kuhn, get Rasu now! Tell him to meet us outside the mansion. Pi, get Sonia, she needs to be her for this!" The two rushed out of the room. Yata was downstairs and out the door. Within that minute the four met Yata. "Now I'm sure you can feel it, Rasu since you've already awakened." Sonia looked at Rasu and thought, "Damn he beat me, heh." "But Sonia, can you feel a power similar to the one inside of you anywhere in the direction." Yata asked, pointing towards the lake. Sonia focused for a bit then looked back at Yata. "Yes, I think I can. It's faint, but it's definitely there." She replied. "Good. That is another Epitaph user, but that person is close to awkening. Without the training and the knowledge you two have had, it is likely that the avatar will immediately go berserk." Yata said. "We must hurry. Rasu, Sonia since you two are the fastest, go on ahead we will meet you there. If we are not there in time, Rasu you must use your avatar and control the situation. Reframe from using Data Drain as well." He said. The two nodded and dashed off towards the lake. "Come on, we have to hurry you two." Yata said. Pi and Kuhn nodded, and they headed towards the lake.

-----------------

Rasu and Sonia arrived at the lake. "I can sense that the User is definitely here." He said. "DAMIAAAAAAN!!" They heard someone yelled. "That must be him." Rasu said, completely unable to tell whose voice that was. Sonia froze. 'That's....' She came to her senses. "Rasu, hurry, I think that's Kayonis!" She said. "It is? Lets go!" He replied. They searched around the lake and finally found Kayonis holding Knuckles. They noticed immediately that something was wrong with Knuckles, as his head was in an awkward position. "Oh no..." Rasu said, understanding the situation. "Kayonis...!" Sonia said. Kayonis started a low growl. "Kayonis..? What's wrong?" Sonia asked. "Stay back Sonia! Kayonis is about to awaken! Stay back!" Rasu said grabbing Sonia's arm and pulling her back behind him. "I'll supress his avatar when it comes out." He said. Sonia reluctantly agreed and stayed back. Kayonis turned towards the two, his eyes were glowing. They were green at first, but slowly turned to pink. he gently set down Knuckles' corpse. He stood up and glared at the two. "I WILL AVENGE HIM!!" He yelled in a voice that had half of his and half of someone elses voice. He started to glow pink and pink runes spread across his body. "DON'T GET IN MY WAY!" He yelled. Kayonis started to hover off of the ground a bit. "AGGH! I'M TARVOS!! He yelled. The flash of light, and Kayonis' avatar, Tarvos appeared. " I AM TARVOS, THE AVENGER!!" It yelled. The voice was lightly less booming than Skeith's, but still booming none-the-less. "This is bad! Sonia get father back, I'll handle this!!" Rasu said. Sonia nodded and got to a safe distance. "Now, to you." He said and turned to Tarvos. "You're not going anywhere Tarvos!" Rasu yelled. "HAHA! What can you do little creature?!" It asked between laughs. "This." He whispered. Rasu started glowing red and the runes enveloped his body. "Huh?" Tarvos said. Rasu grabbed his forehead. "Come on, come on! I'm...right here. SKEEEEEEITH!!" Rasu said. The flash of light and Skeith appeared. "What?!" Tarvos asked. "Your going down!" Skeith boomed. "We can't use Data Drain, Skeith, We just have to suppress it." Rasu said. "Aww, where's the fun in that." Skeith muttered. "Whatever, lets go!" Rasu yelled. Skeith formed his scythe and gripped it tightly. "Right." Skeith replied. They charged into battle. Tarvos immediately realised it's danger and used it's wing-like arms as a powerful shield. "You won't be able to get past my defense!" It yelled. "We'll see about that!" Rasu yelled back. After several attempts to break through Tarvos' shield, Rasu realised it was futile. "There has to be a way past that shield." Rasu said. "I do have speed on my side Rasu, use it to your advantage! Skeith said. That gave Rasu an idea. Skeith charged again. Just when he was about to slash his scythe, he vanished. Tarvos paniced and was unable to see where Skeith had gone to. "Where are you?!" It yelled. "Behind you." Skeith said. Before Tarvos could turn around, Skeith launched a brutal attack, that got Tarvos in the back, dealing massive damage. "Why you!" Tarvos yelled. Rasu smirked. "Is that all you got?!" Rasu yelled. "Hardly!" Tarvos yelled back. A ring of light blades formed behind Tarvos, ten in all. "Try this!" Tarvos yelled and shot off the blades at Skeith. Each of the blades arked and headed for Skeith. He was able to deflect 4 of them, but the other 6 slashed him. "AAGGGH!" Skeith yelled. The remaining six returned to Tarvos, and combined to form a bigger one. "This one won't be as easy!" Tarvos yelled. He the big light blade directly and Skeith. He managed to move a bit to the right, but was hit hard on the left side of him. "GAAAAHHH!" Both Skeith and Rasu yelled. The shot had hit the same arm that Rasu had recently crippled, and re-broke it. "Not again!" Rasu yelled. Rasu noticed that Tarvos had became some what fatigued. Rasu took advantage of that and charged in and slashed Tarvos a couple of times with his right arm. Skeith turned around made his scythe disappear. He shot off his energy blasts and stunned Tarvos. "AARRGHHH!" Tarvos yelled. The yellow cannon-like weapon formed on Skeith's right arm and he charged the shot. He shot a huge blast at Tarvos and hit him. The shot completely immobolized Tarvos, and Skeith dispersed the weapon. Tarvos was still yelling, but the voice was becoming Kayonis' again. "AAAAAGGHHH!" Kayonis yelled. The flash of light and Kayonis hovered to the ground and was on his back. "Done." Rasu said exhaustedly. Another flash of light and Rasu hovered back to the ground. He ran over to Kayonis and so did Sonia. Sonia sat down next to Kayonis. Sonia lifted up Kayonis' head and rested it on her lap. Rasu began checking him for injuries and was glad to find none, other than his concussion. "Kayonis, are you ok?" Sonia asked. But had no response. She checked his pulse and was relieved to find one. "Come on Kayonis, wake up!" She said. "Kayonis, wake up man! Rasu said patting him on the shoulder. Still no response. "Please, Kayonis wake up." Sonia said softly, and starting rubbing Kayonis' head. Kayonis' finger flinched and he slowly opened his eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:42 pm

"Ugh...what happened?" Kayonis asked. He looked to his left and immediatly saw Knuckles. "Father." He whispered and a tear fell. "Help me carry him home. To Mobius." Kayonis said. "How about you let us handle this. You've done enough." Sonic and the Original Freedom Fighters said finding them. "Go to your mother." Sally said. Kayonis nodded and stood up. "Sonia, Rasu, please go with him." Bunnie said. "Right Mrs. Rabbot" Sonia said and started to follow Kayonis with her arm drapped around his shoulders.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Rasu nodded. "Take care of him." Rasu said. He took one last look at Knuckles and left with Kayonis and Sonia.

-------------

"Told ya we wouldn't have to do a thing." Kuhn said. "True." Pi said. "Lets head back." Yata said. The three returned to the mansion and went straight to their rooms.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Lightning rose as if in anger at what happened to Knuckles. The weather had really been acting crazy recently but it seemed in tuned with what was going on with the Mobians on Earth. The cause of it was hidden away, the 3rd fully formed creature of Robotnik that was not a prototype. It was not just hidden but it was also sealed beyond any other lifeform sealing with many warnings and almost full rooms worth of metal between it and freedom.
Its eyes stayed closed but its hand raised slightly and clenched. Thunder filled the sky. The 3rd creature was one with a large amount of power and it had full control over them now, even when in deep sleep sealing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriku had been noticing the weather and he was confused by it, he left Syalong to rest at the mansion and went for a run as the sun started to set. His speed was increasing fairly rapidly even when he reached a new top speed he would soon break it. At one point he had ran on wood and some of it set alight even. His sealing of the wind blessing had gone into his legs and now he was becoming one with the wind speed wise...

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Dessenger slowly woke up and instantly wished he hadn't. Letting out a scream of pain he clenched his teeth every muscle in his body voiceing there protest at the movment.Shakinghis head he relized that the battle of the day before had taken there toll. "I haven't hurt like this for as long as I can remember."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:22 am

Sonic and the others had taken Knuckles's body to the coroner in Mobius. "I see." She said. "Yeah, so how long can he stay in cryogenics until we can get a proper burial and funeral for him." Sally asked. "Normally we only keep them for a week, but you Queen Sally, He can stay in for two." She said. "But will he not start decomposing?" Antoine asked. "Only if he's not frozen and embalmed." She replied. "Thanks, we'll call and let you know anything." Sally said and they all left. "Glad they're understanding of the cruise and all Sal, I was afraid we'd have to cram everything in in one day." Sonic said. "Sonic even with your speed that's impossible." She said.

Kayonis gave his thanks to Rasu and Sonia for staying with him, but said nothing more and went to the room. There on his bed sat Rouge. "Kayonis." She said at him coming in. "It's ok I'm here mom." He said. He went over and held her close. "I just don't know what I'll do without him. and poor Mitsugo won't have a father to help raise her." She said crying. "I know mom." He said while letting a tear fall. Together, mother and son shared tears and comforts.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:41 pm

"Flage, look," said Sophie pointing at the sky in Mobius. It was as if the sun was setting and rising at the same time as at 2 ends of the sky were the effects.
"So, I wonder who is taking on the role of Nature's Guardian now, the person has accepted and this should last for about an hour," said Flage.
"Pretty!" yelled Rebecca looking at the sky. Sophie smiled and picked Rebecca up.
"We should get some rest, it is nearing night," Sophie said going inside the house.
Flage wanted outside for a moment.
"I sense, death," he said as he listened to the wind. He knew a guardian had died but not that it was Knuckles...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor, it seems this creature is going to cause problems," said Shadrik looking at the monitors and pointing to some areas of it.
"It seems it is naturally awakening but it should be sealed more than the biolizard even and that had to be awakened with the 7 chaos emeralds," said Eggman looking at the figures,"Anyway it is not a problem yet, we still have more than enough time to do our plan till it wakes,"
"It seems so, at least it is stable for now," said Shadrik walking off away from the center of the main room of the base.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:56 am

Dessenger sat up in bed winceing at every movement. "Man I hurt all over." he said as he grabbed his gear and slipped into it. "Well theres nothing I can do aboutit." Pushing himself out of bed he set his sights on the kitchen. Maybe if he got something to eat it could take his mind of the pain. Maybe. Clearing the last step he entered the kitchen. Sitting in the chair he pured himself a bowl of cereal and began to eat.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Kayonis had awoken at four the next morning and started packing his things for the trip. He couldn't keep his mind off of his father though. Sally had told him what they did, but it just didn't do any good. Tears quietly streamed down Kayonis's face when he heard Mitsugo cry. She was in her crib and Kayonis took her out gently rocking and holding her. He sang a song that Rouge would always sing and Mitsugo fell asleep in her brother's arms. He gently put her back in the crib. "I'm surprised you remember that song." Rouge whispered. "It's hard to forget. You basically raised me in early childhood until father took me to train." He said. "I've always raised you and I still am." She said. "I know mom." He said. "What are you doing up though son?" She asked. "I just can't seem to sleep with father's death and the fact that we leave for the cruise today." He said. "I know honey, but you need your sleep. Would you like me to sing to you?" She asked and invited him to lay down. "Yeah, please. Maybe it'll help." He said and laid down forgetting about packing his stuff.

"How can I just let you walk away,
just let you leave without a trace
When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh
You're the only one who really knew me at all

How can you just walk away from me,
when all I can do is watch you leave
Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain,
and even shared the tears

So take a look at me now,
'cos there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the memory of your face
Take a look at me now,
And you coming back to me
is against all odds and that's what I've got to face

I wish I could just make you turn around,
turn around and see me cry
There's so much I need to say to you,
so many reasons why

So take a look at me now,
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the memory of your face
Take a look at me now,
But to wait for you,
well that's all I can do and that's what I've got to face
Take a good look at me now,
'cos I'll still be standing here
And you coming back to me is against all odds
That's the chance I've got to take, oh, oho

Just take a look at me now"

He didn't fall asleep, but was close. "Who came up with that?" He asked. "Your father." She responded. "He did?" He asked. "Yes, he wrote those words when we started dating, I just turned it into a song for you." Rouge said. "And dad was fine with that?" He asked. "Yes, though he did wish there was music for it." She responded.

(I don't claim those lyrics. They belong to Phil Collins. Look it up, the son is called Against All Odds: Look at me Now.)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:59 am

Rasu's alarm woke him up at 6:30. He wanted to pack and take a quick run before the cruise began. He dragged himself out of bed and got dressed. "Ugh." He moaned. "My arm still hurts like hell." He muttered and grabbed his arm. He started packing a small suitcase, when he got a knock on his door. "Come in!" he said. Elie opened the door and rushed over to him when she saw his arm in even worse shape than before. "What happened? Are you ok.?" She asked. "Yeah I'm alright, now that you're here." He said with a chuckle and hugged her. "Come on, let's finish packin up and head downstairs to wait for everyone." Rasu said. Elie nodded and went to her room to finish packing as well.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:36 am

Seriku packed a small backpack for the cruise. It was still quite a few hours till the cruise so Seriku decided to go for a run. He was getting faster and faster every time. He quickly picked up some pizza and was running beyond any speed he had ever reached before. He was soon running over the ocean, he did a flip as he ran over a wave and surfed down it before running on some more.
"Now this is speed," Seriku yelled with excitement. He sped off even faster managing to surf with his feet more.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:57 am

Kayonis never really fell back to sleep, but more or less napped. When he did get up at six he had packed the rest of his stuff. Mitsugo awoke at seven and started crying. Kayonis fixed up some formula and fed her. "Hm...it seems you do know a little something after all." Rouge said walking in. "Yeah well, I'm helping Sonia raise a little Chao named Julia." He said. "I see. There are big differences though Kayonis." She said. "I know, but that's where you come in." He said. "Alright." Rouge said. "You can help raise her." She sighed. "Thanks." Kayonis said. He Finished feeding Mitsugo and she burped without any help at all. "Yup, you'll be a tough one." He said. Mitsugo cooed and giggled a little.

~*~

Sonia was woken up around eight by a very hyper Julia. "CHAO! CHAO!!" She spoke pointing to a picture of Kayonis. "Yes, Kayonis will be going with us too." She smiled. "CHAO!" Julia cheered. Sonia gave it a treat and patted it's head. She got up, stretched and started packing up her stuff.

Manic and Iko had woke around five. They both had packed the previous night and now are out for a run. "Manic you're not going to get faster by just pushing yourself to the limits." Iko said. "I don't know any other way. I don't know what Seriku meant by being one with the wind!" He complained. "You'll know in time I'm sure. You don't need to be faster now." She said. "Why not?" Manic said stopping. "I don't know, it just seems, that you're too worried about becoming faster that you've forgotten what truly matters." Iko said. "Like what?" Manic asked thinking. "I don't know, talk to Kayonis maybe he can tell you." Iko said sulking. "I haven't seen him in a while. How could he know?" He asked. "Then talk to your sister." Iko said. "I haven't seen her much either. What are you getting at?" Manic asked. "Do I have to spell it out for you?!" Iko finally yelled. "Well, if you see something's wrong, then tell me!" Manic demanded. "Gr...You're so wrapped up in trying to become faster that you've forgotten about your family and friends. Even me!" She yelled finally annoyed with him. 'What's she getting at...wait does she?' Manic thought. "Iko." Manic whispered. "I'm sorry Manic, I shouldn't involve myself with your life." She said getting ready to run off. Manic stopped her. "What's the rush?" He asked. "Come on, let's talk a little." He said with a smile. 'I think he got it.' Iko thought to herself. 'Why can't I bring myself to say that I like him though?' She thought. 'Yup, she definitely digs me.' Manic thought with a smile. 'I don't know how I can tell her that I like her too.' He thought.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Something sped past Manic at such speed that he was almost lifted off his feet. It stopped.
"Sorry about that Manic," said Seriku stopping," Just done 3 laps of this planet," he said taking off a shoe and emptying the water from it and sand also came out.
"Anyway back to running," Seriku said as he instantly did a sonic-boom that managed to lift Manic off his feet slightly and even the light around Seriku had distorted a little.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games