Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:58 pm
((okay. two days in the future.... no sign of Tick or Nana.))

It had been two days since the masquerade-- and two days with neither word nor sight of Tick-Tock or Nana. Hannah and Kavarel had been contacted, and were in a considerable panic, but with no way to remedy the situation. The group had taken to the mushroom forest again, except the Dormouse, White Rabbit, and March Hare, who had taken to the Hatter's home again, checking the mail obsessively for any news.

It was on this second day that the three came bolting through the mushrooms, nearly crashing into several stalks, and came to a grinding halt in front of the rebels.

"This...." Marchy panted, barely able to get enough air to wheeze out the words. He had something in his hand; he weakly lifted it up and dropped it in Jasper's lap. "This.... is for....you."

It was a brown-wrapped package, addressed hatefully in the Queen's own handwriting to Jabberwocky. Inside it was Nana's hair, shorn off neatly and bundled together with her fancy hairclip.... and along with it came a little handwritten note: "You're lucky I didn't put her scalp in there too."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:58 pm
"promise you'll stay with me " She cooed as she looked up at him . she began to run her fingers through his hair  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:03 pm
Jasper stared at Nana's hair in horror, before crumpling to the floor. "She's alive..." He whispered in awe, before sobbing. "But Rosalie...who knows what they're doing to her!" Clutching Nana's hair in his fist, he closed his eyes, hoping to control himself, but merely broke down yet again. "Nana..." Sitting up slightly, he let out a cry, one to his nature, a Jabberwockies call to alert Hannah and Kavarel. Surely they'd hear it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:10 pm
The Hatter squeezed his eyes shut and turned away from the contents of the package, feeling sorry for Jasper and Nana before he was lost in his own mourning once more. He gripped Jasper's shoulder and said quietly, "She is a Guardian, my friend. She is fierce and vigilant.... and she is alive. Rosalie will keep her alive as long as possible. There is hope yet."

There was hope for Tick-Tock, too.... just not as much. Still, he clung to that lingering hope, and kept it close to his heart. No matter what, he was sure, Rosalie would fall.

((ok I'm done now... do what you will; stay here or time-jump. whatever works. ^-^ ))

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:12 pm
Indya cracked open an eye to stare at jasper . Yawning she got up and stretched making his way toward him . As she bent down and looked at the contents of the box her heart dropped "Jasper.. we'll get her back, I promise. I'll help you too. after all you helped me get mimicry back" She had a plan. Slipping off she headed for the castle .

"ROSALIE WHERE ARE YOU YOU COWARD!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:13 pm
((whatever that plan is, it's probably not going to work.... crying ))  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:14 pm
((Time jump I suppose. I'll get in one more post, then I must go to bed. Curse school.))

Two years later...

Within that time frame, Jasper had grown rather cold and quiet; his world revolved around revenge. In fact, he'd even kept Nana's hair as another reminder as to why Rosalie would die. Today, he sulked around the rubble of the castle, surveying the destruction and too lost in his own thoughts of that fateful night.

((Ah, I didn't see Indya's post! *falls over* So, wait, what's going on? Are we doing the two year time skip yet or what? Anyways, I'll still be here, just off this account. Tick'll be on and I'll just hover over her shoulder. Hehehe.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:17 pm
Indya had become happier within the two years time. Although she hid her sadness for the loss of nana . The fact that she had mimicry back had made her happeier than she had ever been. and she didn't ever speak of what she had seen when she had gone back to the ruins  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:22 pm
Mimicry's eye sight was now perfect again and he was happy, never leaving Indya's side. He'd been using his powers to their full abilities though, send multiple copies to search by air, land and water, but still no one could be found.

Cheshire and Alice had finally admitted their feelings to one another, but kept it low key...they didn't want to upset Hatter and Jasper, not that Jasper cared...he didn't really care about much anymore. Clairice had become strangely obsessed with The Caterpillar, always talking to him and lecturing him about how smoking was unhealthy.

The White Rabbit, like the news, had gotten worse, but like Cheshire and Alice, hid it well. You see, he'd been getting sicker and sicker as the days went by, but rather than resting he was adamant about searching for any sort of lead to aid the others.
Anyways, The White Rabbit was going through the mail, when he felt a cough coming on, holding his scarf, which he wore alot lately, to his mouth, he covered his cough as best he could, but when he drew back the cloth he noticed crimson and quickly, he hid it, hoping no one had noticed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:25 pm
((yeah, we did the time skip...

ahhhh! does the Rabbit have the consumption?!?! O_O ))

The Hatter had experienced attitude changes similar to Jasper's-- he spent most of his time at the fault in the earth where he had lost Tick-Tock, trying to discover the path the river followed and perhaps a place where it led out, but to no avail.

Finally, after a day's pointless searching, he stood up and made his way over to Jasper. "Neither of us has eaten in three days," he said. "Please, come get something to eat in town with me before we pass out."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:30 pm
((The what? The consumption. Ah, he's just sick. Caterpillar'll fix him up, but he needs an excuse to be delirious and finally be bold enough to admit his feelings to Marchy. Well, Jasper says I can god-mod for him, so I shall.))

Jasper nodded. "Fine. Food, whatever." With that said, he did a full 360 and walked towards town. Meanwhile, The White Rabbit stood from where he sat and walked inside, cursing himself for standing up so fast...he was dizzy now. "Marchy...I haven't found any leads..." He stood still, resting against the wall and closed his eyes. "What about you or Dormy? Find anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:32 pm
Mimicry walked beside Indya, holding her hand. "It's baffling, love. I honestly can't find them ANYWHERE! How impossible could this search really be?"  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:37 pm
Indya snuggled close to mimicry, planting a kiss on him as she looked up at the sky. It felt like it had been so long since she had been this happy. Still though her heart was heavy with worry for her friends"I don't know mimicry. I hope they're okay"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:39 pm
"Maybe...maybe it's time we gave up." He whispered, knowing Jasper and Hatter would kill him themselves, thinking he'd sided with Rosalie for saying such a thing. "We should focus on other things...like our own lives. Or...getting Wonderland back in order. Sure, without Rosalie around, we're doing better, but Wonderland still isn't at it's best..."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:42 pm
"Nope, not a thing," Marchy said hopelessly. "Haven't found a thing in two years, Rabbit, and that's not likely to change."

Jasper and the Hatter found a dim, dusty, underpopulated tavern and took a seat. The owner eyed them warily for a long time, before the Hatter finally snapped. "What are you staring at?!" he demanded angrily, slamming his fist on the table.

"Didn't mean no harm," the owner replied hastily. "Just haven't seen your faces 'round here before. These here are dangerous parts for strangers."

"We're no strangers," Hatter growled. "And what's so dangerous?"

"Just.... hear talk, is all. Of dangerous people. A girl, like. They say she's a rogue Guardian or some such-- fierce folk, them, but from the stories they don't even compare to this one. She's been doin' vigilante work. People disappear. People with connections. They say she's searchin' for somethin', it's just... nobody knows what."

The man fell silent and moved back behind the bar.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games