Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Westley saw the towers as well but just barely that must be quite aways away. He took out his map and found their location then using the distance counter he figured that Toy and Tama town was about five miles from their current position, he also noticed that within that five miles there was nothing else, not towns, not anything but the giant gears and sand. "Wanna check it out?" he asked
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me." Amaterasu replied, looking down. "So, uh, how're we gonna get down..?" She asked sheepishly. She tried to climb down the gear, getting down successfully. "Nevermind, I got it!" She called up, waving.

Conroicht

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 pm

"Alright!" he said as he carefully made his way down to the halfway point of the gear. But once he passed the his hand slipped and he plummeted to the ground, luckily the sand was soft and was able to lessen the impact, however it still hurt a bit. With a sigh he stood up a little embarrassed and dusted himself off, "Lets not do that again" he said jokingly as he made his way to his bike and Gabu.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Amaterasu nodded. "That would.. be a good idea." She said, laughing. She got onto her bike and set Salamon into the basket.

[[I haven't gotten a response yet from the Mod of this thread about the other Digimon.. ._.]]

Conroicht

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Westley got onto his bike and Gabu got onto his pegs and they began to travel into the baron desert that was the Gear Savanna. It was hot, almost too hot to seem real, but the sweat on his forehead told him that it was real. He continued on taking his time to conserve energy.

((Thats not cool. Have you tried asking Draco_Lord he could probably accept))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Amaterasu pedaled after Westley, quickly catching up to him. "If you get hungry, I have some snacks in my bag." She said to all three of her friends. "I baked them myself - home made cherrycakes! Salamon seems to like them a lot."

[[I'll try that. ;o]]

Conroicht

Burakku Ketsueki generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 83!

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Westley nodded acknowledging that he had heard her, "Sounds delicious. We'll take a brake in a little while, I can only take so much of this heat" he said. Gabumon grabbed the back of Westley's seat tightly as they rode but he too was beginning go feel the heat, after all he was the one with the fur. After a bit of time they had covered about a mile of land, and suddenly the ground began to shake.

((I'm gonna add a little excitement with a random digimon encounter))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:09 pm

(Just to let you guys know. Rhiko isn't active any more. Pummel_musss is the new RP Mod. I have no power here.)

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Conroicht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:15 pm

"W-woah!" Amaterasu exclaimed, stopping immediately. "You feel that, Westley?" Her face looked alarmed. "Get ready to fight, Salamon, we're gonna need you!"

Salamon nodded, feeling important. "Right!" She replied.

[Okay. ;o]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 pm

"I sure do. I wonder whats going on" he said as he stopped his bike and looked around. In front of them the ground began to collapse inward and a red Tyrannomon appeared. It roared loudly and shot fire from its mouth. It noticed the group and charged. Westley stared wide eyed, frozen for a moment but then he grabbed his digivice and modify cards, "Digimodify! Digivolution activate!" he yelled. At his side Gabumon began to digivolve, "Gabumon digivolve to..Garurumon" Garurumon then appeared and stood infront of Westley and Ammy, ready to protect them.

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Amaterasu reached into her bag and pulled out her box of tamer cards. She quickly sorted through them real quick, and pulled the choice cards out. Looking at Salamon, she nodded. "Let's use the cards this time." She told her, taking her digivice off of her bag.

Salamon nodded, and jumped off of Amaterasu's shoulder, growling at the Tyrannomon. "Let's do this, Ammy!"

Amaterasu scanned a card. "Card Slash!" She said, her hair flying from the power of the Digivice. She closed her eyes, then opened them and focused on Salamon. "Power Increase by 10%!"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Westley followed, Ammy's lead by grabbing another modify card as well, "Digimodify! Speed Activate!" he yelled. Garu lunged forward almost double his normal speed, "Howling Blaster!" he yelled before shooting a blue beam of fire at Tyrannomon. Tyrannomon was hit in the chest with the blast but was only pushed back a little. It retaliated with a fireball which nearly missed Garu. Garu landed behind the digimon and circled around growling as he did so.

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:47 pm

"Let's go, Salamon!" Amaterasu yelled, as Salamon charged towards the Tyrannomon.

"Petit Punch!" Salamon growled, punching the Tyrannomon. It didn't budge at all. Salamon looked nervous as it glanced down at her. "Uh-oh.." She said, backing up slowly.

"She's too small to fight a digimon this large!" Amaterasu exclaimed, her eyes widening. "Quick, run back, Salamon!"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Garu watched as Salamon's attempts failed then he watched as Tyrannomon tried to awing at the small Digimon as she fled. Reacting quickly Garu jumped into the way of the slash and took the hit. He was thrown to the side and was slow getting up, "Howling Blaster!" he yelled again and another beam of blue fire shot from Garu's mouth and struck the Tyrannomon. The Tyrannomon turned towards Garu and fired another ball of fire, hitting him and sending him flying backward. "Garurumon!" Westley cried out as he watched.

((Do you know that you can Digivolve Salamon to Gatomon in the Rp even though you haven't gotten her in the guild officially?))

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:02 am

[[I didn't know before, but now I do.]]

Amaterasu's eyes widened. This digimon.. it was too strong! They needed a higher level! Her eyes shut and she pulled a card out of her bag. She wasn't sure if it would work, if she could pull it off, or even if Salamon was a high enough level to try. She swiped the card through her Digivice. "Digimodify! Digivolution Activate!" She yelled, squeezing her eyes shut.

Salamon was encased in a data-like egg. Light burst through it, and it broke to reveal a Gatomon standing in Salamon's place. "Lightning Paw!" Gatomon hissed, slamming into Tyrannomon, leaving an impact. It growled, and looked down at her. Gatomon stared defiantly back. "Cat's Eye Hypnotism!" The Tyrannomon blinked, confused for a moment. It shook it's head rapidly and roared.

Amaterasu stood, stunned. "It worked.. it really worked!" She exclaimed.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games