Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Kira, Leto, and Chaos had been arguing about what to do for about to minutes. "Fine since Kira seems to be the only one who knows what to do we will do what he says." Leto told his two digimon. "...fine." "Yay!"

Leto picked up Kira and put him on his shoulder, and held Botamon under his arm. "We can always look up what you can become Kira." Kira cheered. Chaos was a bit depressed that he was already up to Ultimate and had one more level to go.

They soon reached the library. "Ok lets look around." Leto soon found a book of interest. He started to look about the digimon information section.
Kira jumped down from his shoulder to take a look at the lowest shelf. He found a large book called 'Different Digivolvtions.' He pulled it out, which some difficulty, pushing it open. He smiled as he opened it up and found Veemon. "Sweet... Veedramon?" he had never heard of Veedramon. "Wow... I can be cool latter!" he smiled
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:45 am

(Enter, Richter, Mirage Gaogamon, Patamon, from Gear Savannah.)

Richter was strolling down the streets of Network city, when he noticed a gimmering item in a garbage can. He picked it out, and found it to be a shiny, silver, coin-like item, with intricate carvings in it. He got about ten feet down the road, before a piece of dung flew past him.
"Junk Chunker!" Screamed the garbagemon as he fired away with his bazooka. Richter cartwheeled and backflipped to escape the dung, and eventually found cover behind a wall. He looked at his digivice, and saw the button to summon Mirage Gaogamon. He was about to press it, but took his hand off the button. I will beat an ultimate on my own...just watch me! He thought to himself as he left his safe cover of the wall. He flipped around and around, eventually getting behind the Garbagemon, where he dealt an earth-shattering kick to the garbagemon's head, causing it to tip over. Richter flipped over it, and straightened it up, making an attempt to talk to it.
"So....why're you attacking me?"
"This is my turf, no one comes here without permission!" He yelled in a rage. "I'll never bow to y-"
He couldn't finish, before another foot was in his face, knocking him to the ground once more. Richter grinned at the Garbagemon, and continued to walk down the road, leaving him tipped over. Richter chuckled to himself, but it was short lived, when he was rammed aside by an odd-looking digimon. It had pink threads coming out of it's back, and it had what appeared to be axes for hands.
"What...is that thing?" Richter said in a daze.

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 pm

Leto picked up Devimon, putting the book away. "Come on, I think we have had enough time here now." He said, botamon had jumped onto his shoulder, sensing they were about to leave. "Well... we ha..." He was cut off as he was pushed back, by the same Pink digimon that had just pasted Richter.

(What is it anyways?)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:56 pm

(Come on! Someone at least post! I want to roleplay.)

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:16 pm

The blur stopped, and around it flew rose petals, as if it had frozen time. When it stopped, Richter got a good look at what it was, and found that it was none other than a Crescemon. It spoke in a commanding voice, addressing Richter mainly.
"Who are you? Why are you trespassing in my domain?!" It said as it lunged at him, axes ready to slice him into minuscule pieces.

Richter saw this coming, and backflipped to avoid the spiral of attacks that Crescemon had performed. He had to cartwheel to the side to escape her flurry of attacks. Eventually, he was in a handstand, when Crescemon sliced down at him. He caught her blade with his feet, much to her surprise, and dropped her onto the ground.

"Why are you attacking me, again?" He asked in an inquisitive tone. She stood up abruptly, and glared at him before speaking. "I don't know who you are, or what you want with me, but if you intend to mess around...." He disappeared, and reappeared behind Richter. Everything seemed to be in slow motion again, and rose petals were falling around his head. Her voice echoed though his mind, making him immobilized.
"Then I guess I'll just have to kill you...."

In a last ditch effort, Richter pressed a random button on his digivice, hoping for the best. Crescemon brought her axe down, and before Richter had time to process another thought, a blur flew past him, and intercepted Crescemon. Behind him, was Mirage Gaogamon. Richter chuckled, and turned around.
"Looks like I pressed the right button."
"It appears to be that way...." Mirage Gaogamon retorted.
"Boom Bubble!" A familiar voice echoed from the sky. Patamon rammed directly into Crescemon, and blasted her torso with a boom bubble attack.

Crescemon was already in shock, from having Mirage Gaogamon appear from seemingly nowhere, but to have a small, football sized digimon ram into her unexpectedly, and then blast her torso, took her off her guard entirely. She stumbled to the ground, and, in the same instant, flipped backwards, and landed smoothly on her feet.
"I will defeat you, Richter...." She said, before she disappeared again, leaving behind a single petal.

Richter's eyebrow formed into his thinking face, which made Patamon chuckle. He pressed the Digivice button again, and both digimon were digitized, and returned to their usual forms in his digivice. He turned to see an unknown tamer, who obviously looked taken aback. "Are you okay?" He asked in a stern tone of voice.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Leto was amazed, he would have helped but he was to busy trying to understand why a tamer fought on his own and not with his digimon. Leto nodded. "Yeah... but that was impressive, even if we have different ideas about our digimon." Just guessing that he thought they were a last resort, while Let kept his out most of the time and used them when ever he needed them. "and I guess you have a new enemy."

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:43 pm

"For the most part....it seems that she's interested in something..." He said in a curious tone. He put his digivice back in the safety of his pocket, and stood there awkwardly, waiting for Leto to do something.
"I just got here, so all I really know is names of digimon. I could use a little help, if it's not anything out of your capabilities...." He said oddly.

(Gotta log off now. I'll post later.)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:47 pm

(Don't worry about it! See you latter)

Leto stood there for a moment, so far nothing really exciting had happened to him so he didn't know what to say. "Well... I am pretty new as well, though I have been around a few areas. If you want we could travel around and try to figure out this world."

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Richter shrugged, and his face turned back to normal when he nodded to Leto.
"I guess, as long as when Crescemon attacks us, you leave it to me." He said with a slight chuckle. He hadn't known anyone in the digital world before, but he figured that other kids from his school would be there, because of the fact that he wasn't the only one on the same website at school when the incident happened.
"Where do you want to go? Do you know any locations?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:27 pm

"Deal. I won't both you when you are fighting." He told her. Botamon and Demiveemon looking around from behind his legs. "As for locations... I started in Dragon Eye Lake, then I moved to the Data Ocean and finally I came here." He said, thinking through his journey.

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Richter shrugged again, and nodded.
"Dragon Eye Lake sounds fine to me. Let's go." He said to Leto, expecting him to lead the way. He had never met someone as odd as Leto before, and it was even more confusing to him that he was trusting this person right upon meeting him. It was an odd thing, this digital world.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:44 pm

"Prefect, it is just to the North of here." Leto informed Richter. He bent down to pick up Chaos, Kira climbing up his leg and into his pocket. Leto turned following the path he took to get to the library back to the city gates. "Well here we go."

(Exit to Dragon Eye Lake)

Draco_Lord

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:39 pm

(I don't know what happened to Knight so I guess I will hang out here and wait for people to show up)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:01 am

(Exit to Vaccine Sentinal)

Draco_Lord

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 am

(Enter Leto from Vaccine Sentinal)

Leto sighed as he started to look around Network City. The cause of his sigh was the fact his right arm had been lost in his quest for his Dracomon. After a few days when he found that it didn't move, and he didn't feel anything from it, he had decided that it was time to remove the useless limb. His new goal was to find a replacement for his arm, maybe one like Jutsimon.

Leto first had to find someone who could make him his arm.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games