Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:56 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Cheshirekttty
Participating Soquili: Banzai
Link to Teepee: [Link]

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: "Having strength can be an advantage because when the heat of the day is at it's worst, you still have strength to keep on going, whether you're looking for shelter, or looking for water."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: "I would say that luck is the least like strength. You could be the strongest soquili around and still be short on luck."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "I don't really believe that any part of the year grants any more or less strength then any other part of the year. I believe that it really just has to do with genetics and your own personal build."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Ancientspark ((her stats/image in teepee has been sent via teepeemule))
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: " Physcial endurance makes you stronger; therefore, making your chances of surviving high. Though personally I loathe hot days. Makes the armor unbearable, its horrid."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: "Hmmm," She paused and let her optics narrow in thought. "I would have to say luck as it has nothing to do being strong."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "I would have to say winter. As it is the most difficult to survive. Food is scarce and the weather is bitter cold therefore making it difficult for some to get the blood flowing to import parts of the body. Unlike summer if your hot you can always dive into the water to cool down."  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:17 am
POINTS ADDED

(coulda sworn I did this one already, but I cant find it..)
Owner's Name:Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Taarab
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?:
"For building shelters from the sun that do not trap the heat -- Some sticks and streatched leathers usually do well enough.." Taarab added, pondering, "And for tolerating the heat and continue working. Though its best to take a break at the peak, so you don't over tax yourself."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?:

"....Luck." Taarab winked plafully, swishing his tail a little as his feathers perked, "isn't it always?"

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?:

"I would say Fall -- animals strengthen their grit and work hard during the harvest months to fatten up or create stores through the winter. Strength is boosted by the foods and furs thicken.. From what I am told, it is great hunting season."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:31 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Participating Soquili: Gunkan
Link to Teepee: XxX

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?:
During the summer, I use my strength to swim and go beneath the waves, to cool down as long as I can.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: Speed, speed is so much different than strength--to be speedy and strong is a gift.

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: The winter  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:23 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Eversong
Link to Teepee: Link

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: Well it keeps you going that;s how! i don't see how a weak little creature could possibly stand up in this weather!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: Intelligence? You don't have to be smart to be strong - which is sometimes rather unfortunate..ever met a dumb brute before? Unfortunate beasts

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: Winter...you have to be strong to grow and prosper in the hardest part of the year. Foals born in the winter will always grow up strong due to the struggles they must face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Chi Honda
Participating Soquili: Topper Taetel

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: Strength is important to me during summer since I hate to ask guys for help. The stronger I am the less likely I am to ever need help from any male out there.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: Intelligence, for a person can be as smart as they want to but that doesn't mean they are strong enough to defend themselves.

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: I don't believe any time of the year really grants more strength then others. I think each season and month brings different hardships depending on the person and their position at the time.  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:47 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Terra Stryker

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: The batwalker sneered. "Strength will allow me to hunt down those less unfortunate to cross my path."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: Terra glares around as she answers. "To me the stat that is most unlike strength would be Intelligence. I mean brains and brawn are two different things."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: Terra hears something rustling in the bushes and loses attention. "I refuse to answer this question. Dinner calls." Terra turns away and begins to stalk her next meal.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: vballlvr5
Participating Soquili: Aaron
Link to Teepee: teepee

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: "Well of course you have to be able to make your way to water even when thirst is overwhelming and be strong enough to continue on even when the heat seems to melt." He chuckled and added "Or addles with your brain."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: It seems like the answer is always luck, and here it is again being the least like strength. The most lonely answer of all."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?:
"I honestly doubt that one season had hold such power as to grant strength to those born in it but if I had to choose it would be winter. Time surely is easier when the weather is fine and resources plentiful but being born in this harsh (though it isn't always) season that lacks much in resources allows one to immediately deal with these struggles that are so common." ..."And" he added morbidly "only the string survive long enough to reach spring."  

vballlvr5

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Scryer
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19268391

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: Well, hopefully it means you have a nice horse frame and you can get into the lake without waiting 'till anyone's gone. Eh, not that I really care about that.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?:
What? Intelligence? Brains and no bronze I think is what that saying is? No, other way around. You don't usually associate the one with the other.

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: Fall, you have to work more during that time. Preparing for the long winter in all that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kamiki
Participating Soquili: Heinrich von Coren
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10721921

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: Summer turns many Soquili into lazy, lumbering beasts. If your strong and lean, you can easily use the this to your advantage.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: Luck, of course. Luck is blessed, strength is worked for.

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: Winter. Being strong helps you forage, and withstand the cold.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:01 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: kettyn
Participating Soquili: Sangria
Link to Teepee: Here

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: Sangria pauses for a moment to contemplate the question, "Strength can be an advantage during the summer because the stronger you are the more likely you will come out on top in difficult situations."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: "I think luck is most unlike strength. You can be strong in every aspect of your life but luck is something you can't control."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "That's a tough question to answer. If you are born in the spring you have time to adapt to your surroundings for the rest of the year. So I guess Spring."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:07 am
Bonus Questions for August are Now Closed!

Bonus questions for September will open once all stats have been updated.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:02 pm
Bonus Questions for September are Now Open!

Bonus stats for August have been added!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:46 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: malhith
Participating Soquili: Ayita
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?: "Well...t-t-to avoid the h-h-heat, the f-f-forest has s-shade. S-sometimes you might n-need courage t-to go th-there..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?:"Luck, b-b-because it's r-r-random. Y-y-you ha-have no s-s-say in it."

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?: "W-w-well, it k-kinda s-s-says to g-get e-everyone out. B-b-but, I th-think I'd r-run first."  

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:01 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Annabell Grace
Link to Teepee: Homeward bound

How will courage help you plan for the hottest part of the year?:
A blush covered her cheeks at the question, and although she didn't want to answer... as that would reveal too much in Annabell's opinion, she finally came up with an answer. "It will help me to actually go out into the world... not to be so scared, even as the demons that have hunted me since my birth still lurk out there." It was then her eyes scanned the surrounding, sure that at any moment a creature of evil would take her life.... of course she always seemed to forget the part where she was meant to fall in love first.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Courage?:
There was no hesitation in Annabell's answer this time, "Speed." She nodded, as if the answer was matter-of-factly and everyone should already know it and why. "If you have courage then you don't need to the speed to run. Of course if you have courage you should also have the intelligence to know if you should venture forward or stay back.... no sudden movements required." It was so simple in her mind, yet in reality it was filled with gray areas.

There's rumors of skinwalkers in your home - what does your courage tell you to do?:
"Run." She said it on a shaky breath, her courage wavering at the idea of an evil soquili within her home.... she had always been told such a beast would kill her one day, when she found love. Still, even with her courage Annabell could not bring herself to stay. Running, hiding and left alive to fight another day were far more appealing concepts to her.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games