Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:16 pm
Ya I read the letter. I read the book too...it was as disturbing as he said...it was censored with a spell, which is why I didn't find anything weird at first...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:03 pm
"Well then. Tell us? I'm ready for a good scary story. Sam said while looking out at the darkening sky."  

cocosam

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Amber searches for an empty seat, hopefully with a friend.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:21 pm
*Summer hesitated for a moment, then decided she might as well. But first, she would give some background info for their other friends who might be listening. She settled back against the seat, putting her left arm against the window, her right hand scratching behind Athena's ear.*

Okay, If you are sure. Everyone can listen, I'm going to start from the beginning...

Well, as a few of you may know, Sam and I recently found out that we are related, by marriage, through long ago ancestors. The marriage that took place was between a William Westyn and a Miranda Algorith, however, their marriage was something that was to be forebodden. Back in the day, you could not marry out of your Hogwarts house unless you married someone from another wizarding school to maintain a constant lineage of Slytherins or Ravenclaws, and so on.

Obviously, mostly Slytherin followed this concept, because they were all pure-bloods with demonic values who wished that all of their offspring would be Slytherins as well. Well, William Westyn fell in love with Miranda, a Ravenclaw. Not only did they fall in love, but he got her pregnant, so they ran away to be married, leaving only a note for William's father, informing him of his marriage, and saying good-bye.

His father was outraged. He vowed to find the woman that took his son from the family, and the girl that they had chosen as his betrothed. For awhile, William and Miranda lived in peace, and were able to raise their beautiful son, Alexander. It was during Alexander's third year at Hogwarts (He was a Ravenclaw) that tragedy struck. He received word, through an anonymous letter, informing him that his mother was dead. She had recently won a prize that had her picture in the paper, under a false name, but it made no difference. William's father still recognized her. He sought out their location once more, after 13 years, and found Miranda, home alone. She was murdered later that evening, leaving William alone with a thirteen year old boy that didn't understand the reason why his grandfather, whom he had never met, hated his family.

William didn't have an answer for this, but he tried as best he could to explain the situation. During Alexander's sixth year of Hogwarts, however, his father went missing and several days later, was murdered as well. William had warned Alex that this might happen, that it was only a matter of time until his location would be found. For years after he had graduated, Alexander tried to figure out who kidnapped, tortured, and murdered his father and how a person could do such a thing.

It was believed at the time, that William's father, and his ex-betrothed had formed an alliance to kill Miranda so that she could still take William for her husband. This was later proven to be true. William's ex-betrothed helped William's father, a deatheater, kill Miranda, and she went off in search of William, who had taken Alex and moved homes after Miranda's death. When she found him however, she was filled with rage. She couldn't understand how he could love Miranda, but not her.

William fled the house (Alex was currently at Hogwarts) on his broomstick and tried to lose her through flight, but he was no match for her. She was still rather young, and quite in shape. Not to mention she was a trained deatheater now. Through a simple stunning spell, she knocked him off his broom. Sources say that he died instantly after coming in contact with the ground, a cement area that paved the town center, but this wasn't the case.

The disturbing part that had been censored out of every textbook I could find, but that Alexander's letter lead me to seek out was that Katherine, his ex-betrothed, literally went mad with rage. Her love for William was disturbing, and the fact that he loved another drove her insane. She used a camoflauge spell to turn William invisible, and took him with her to her home. She tortured him for months, using the Cruciatus curse, as well as medieval torture machinery/weapons. William died of sheer exhaustion. She never uttered the Killing Curse. She tortured him for information on his son, for him to say he loved her, for him to say he never actually married Miranda, but he never gave in.

She took his life in a series of long and painful torture sessions, that lasted for months. Alexander believed his father had died long before she actually killed him. It was when Alex was 28 years old that he discovered the truth about his parent's deaths, and exposed it to the world in that book...

*Summer heaved a sigh of relief. It had been quite a very long story.*

[[I forgot the actual name for William's betrothed so I re-named her...]]

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:54 pm
"Jeeze. Talk about a family History." Sam muttered. She touched her neck. She shuddered when she thought about Miranda wearing the necklace. "So. Then Alexander had kids, and I was born and Summer was too!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:48 am
"and dont forget the crazy events leading up to you guys finding out about the jewls and where they lead"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:54 am
::Walks over by Summer and sits down.:: "Thanks Summer and Kitty!" ::Listens to what is going on and all!::  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:09 pm
"Uh, Katie, that's what I said. That the whole 'purebloods are supreme' line of thought isn't as common as it used to be." Kitty scratched Tommy behind the ears as Kamilia came in and Summer related her and Sam's family history. "Family history indeed. So Death Eaters were around before Voldemort, huh? But then who was trying to steal those House heirlooms? Did you two ever figure that out?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:44 pm
redface "Oh. I guess my brain just isn't working today. Sorry," Katie says.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:49 pm
Sam turns to Kitty. "Katherine is still alive. We think that she's been trying to steal the jewels. When Summer's house was broken into, reports said that she was visiting where Summer lived. Lucky me, I'm moving to a castle."  

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:42 pm
::Looks at Katie and smiles!:: "Don't feel bad i'm in the same situation!" stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:57 pm
"Er, as stupid as this probably sounds, what does moving into a castle have to do with anything?" asked Kitty uncertainly.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:42 pm
*turns to kitty maybe the castle thing has to do witht eh fact that they are buildings that have been used for battles they are meant to be defened or the fact that the castle is so big you could get lost in it
or that there are tons of people in the castle that can help protect her"
((ooc ok im back i was at a friends for a few days and now im on my way to greece))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:52 pm
"in other words Kitty, they'll be servants, guards, and more people wandering around the castle. so break in will be nearly impossible. Plus, I'm going to keep my jewel in a super secret place in the castle that only my most trusted people will be able to have acsess to it."  

cocosam

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:30 pm
Amber sees Sam and waves hello.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games