Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
{M.B.} Main Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All Hail King.. ?? (Finals)
acemarch
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Squall Leonhart
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Smokey5000
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Oniknowsyou!
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Komido
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Azazel Blades
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
BrokenAccidentalStars
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

acemarch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:34 pm
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
4laugh
*taps you softly on the shoulder and produces a rose* May I have this dance miss? *bows and offers my hand*

certainly *takes rose and smiles*
*gently takes ur hand in mine, kissing it softly as i lead you slowly onto the dancefloor* ^^

*smiles and folows*
*takes the rose from your hand and slides it gently into your hair as i place my left hand on the small of your back, pulling you close to me, then i take your left hand in my right hand and smile as i begin to slowly lead us in dancing* ^^
*folows the lead dress swishing with eacht step*
*gently sways with you to the music, smiling and looking you deep in the eyes*

*blushes* hehe this is nice.
Yes it is ^^ 3nodding *takes a slightly tighter grip with my left arm as i place my right hand on the back of your neck and dip you backwards towards the floor, then slowly lift you back up and smile at you as our eyes lock*

*big smile, blush* wow never had that done before.
*smiles* well a beautiful girl likes you deserves the best, i know I'm no dance god but I will try my best for you *I release my arm from aroud ou and take your left hand once more in my right and lightly lift it as i twirl you slowly roud then outwards, then pull you back gently in another spin and place my other arm back around you*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:36 pm
-peeks in again- hello acemarch and Venus  

Lady-Mirage`

acemarch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:38 pm
Lady-Mirage`
hihi ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:39 pm
Lady-Mirage`
Im sorry since you arent int he proper attire you must leave.  

AndeeRae

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:39 pm
Lady-Mirage`

hello lady..*says as she is spent*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:45 pm
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
4laugh
*taps you softly on the shoulder and produces a rose* May I have this dance miss? *bows and offers my hand*

*gently takes ur hand in mine, kissing it softly as i lead you slowly onto the dancefloor* ^^

*smiles and folows*
*takes the rose from your hand and slides it gently into your hair as i place my left hand on the small of your back, pulling you close to me, then i take your left hand in my right hand and smile as i begin to slowly lead us in dancing* ^^

Yes it is ^^ 3nodding *takes a slightly tighter grip with my left arm as i place my right hand on the back of your neck and dip you backwards towards the floor, then slowly lift you back up and smile at you as our eyes lock*

*smiles* well a beautiful girl likes you deserves the best, i know I'm no dance god but I will try my best for you *I release my arm from aroud ou and take your left hand once more in my right and lightly lift it as i twirl you slowly roud then outwards, then pull you back gently in another spin and place my other arm back around you*

*smiles as she is spun around and hair goes flying along with the dress* wee  

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

acemarch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:49 pm
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
4laugh

*smiles and folows*

*holds her close as i sway gently with her to the soft melodies playing throughout the hall* ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:58 pm
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
4laugh

*smiles and folows*

*holds her close as i sway gently with her to the soft melodies playing throughout the hall* ^^

*ears twitch as she sways along laying head on shoulder*  

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

acemarch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
4laugh

*smiles and folows*

*softly strokes her silky smooth hair and then wraps both arms around her waist, holding her against me as the music slows and the pace of our swaying slows to match it*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:05 pm
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
4laugh

*smiles and folows*

*softly strokes her silky smooth hair and then wraps both arms around her waist, holding her against me as the music slows and the pace of our swaying slows to match it*

*purrs softly in his ears*  

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

acemarch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:15 pm
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
4laugh

*smiles and folows*

*smiles* hmmm this is very nice *gives u a small, gentle kiss on the cheek as i sway with you gently to the music*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:19 pm
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
4laugh

*smiles and folows*

*smiles* hmmm this is very nice *gives u a small, gentle kiss on the cheek as i sway with you gently to the music*

redface yes it is nice.  

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lady-Mirage`

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:20 pm
okay now that I am properly dressed hello to you both again and have fun -leaves out of the main ball room-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:22 pm
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
acemarch
Veunus Rahl
4laugh

*smiles and folows*

redface yes it is nice.
That is a very nice shade of red there hun ^^ *Smiles and keeps dancing with you, stroking ur hair gently as i do*  

acemarch

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:22 pm
Lady-Mirage`
okay now that I am properly dressed hello to you both again and have fun -leaves out of the main ball room-

hello, thanks lady  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games