Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:41 pm
[ Dizzy! ]
Dr_lecter1988
*ninjas off to throw together a mix with photoshop.*

i understood it i just gave up when we got to hiragana. i stopped caring, i still pulled an A in the class though

I had to learn it on my own, with help from some of my cousin's (I'm from Japanese descent, though I don't look it much). I have books to help me, and raw un-translated manga I get the previledge to read before all the other english-reading people. (because I download it before it gets scanlated) Un-subbed anime, however, is a bit beyond me at the moment.

[Hmmm? You use photoshop?]

i found it interesting in a class i took a few years back, so i downloaded 8.0 and i'm messing around. i'm not too good. one of my little mess around thingys i posted quite a few pages back methinks. maybe tuesday -wedsday  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:42 pm
lurichan
I think I'm going to disappear for a bit and spend a little time with ceilisidhe before he has to sleep. ^_^ *Waves* I'll most likely be back in an hour or two.

*waves*
Buh bye

Dearest Darling`

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:44 pm
Dr_lecter1988
[ Dizzy! ]
Dr_lecter1988
*ninjas off to throw together a mix with photoshop.*

i understood it i just gave up when we got to hiragana. i stopped caring, i still pulled an A in the class though

I had to learn it on my own, with help from some of my cousin's (I'm from Japanese descent, though I don't look it much). I have books to help me, and raw un-translated manga I get the previledge to read before all the other english-reading people. (because I download it before it gets scanlated) Un-subbed anime, however, is a bit beyond me at the moment.

[Hmmm? You use photoshop?]

i found it interesting in a class i took a few years back, so i downloaded 8.0 and i'm messing around. i'm not too good. one of my little mess around thingys i posted quite a few pages back methinks. maybe tuesday -wedsday

Dizzy is the master of Photoshop, Illustrator and GoLive... so if you have any questions regarding anything, don't be afraid to ask me.

You should try out OpenCanvas, too.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:44 pm
deadly_demon
Kitsoru
lurichan
Becca: why so stressed?

I met my dad's gf for the 1st time this weekend, and now he's leaving me home alone for the 2nd night in a row cause her flight got canceled due to snow...
So I'm cold, lonely, and bored. -_- *talks to Ascher on AIM*

I'm sorry to hear
D,:

*sigh* ya, my dad's a d**k  

Kitsoru

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:50 pm
open canvas?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:59 pm
I'm back. ^_^ I shared some ice cream with ceilisidhe, tucked him in and took a bath... *Drips* ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:29 pm
*looks around* everyone disappeared?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:39 pm
Hmm, the good doctor's signature seems to have disappeared.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:56 pm
*sigh* I'm bored and cold... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:58 pm
*entertains you by juggling my cats, gets horribly scratched up and falls to the floor*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:00 pm
Okay....maybe that wasn't such a great idea.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:17 pm
ninja ninja  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:21 pm
*is pissed at himself for joining a poll guild although it was for a good cause, my friend asked me to.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:38 pm
Dr_lecter1988
*is pissed at himself for joining a poll guild although it was for a good cause, my friend asked me to.*

why are you mad about joining a poll guild? It's a good way to aquire gold quickly.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games