Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:05 pm

TeaDidikai
AniMajor
whiporwill-o
lol, alabama objectively sucks (and i can say that because i've lived at both ends and been everywhere in between... except for the eastern most corner... and auburn, i've never been to auburn).

War Eagle!

Also, Huntsville is nice.
And where have you been hiding?

Christmas happened. There was a lot of game-playing. And preparation.

But I'm back now.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm

I keep forgetting about the guilds I'm in
gonk

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:22 pm

AniMajor
TeaDidikai
AniMajor
whiporwill-o
lol, alabama objectively sucks (and i can say that because i've lived at both ends and been everywhere in between... except for the eastern most corner... and auburn, i've never been to auburn).

War Eagle!

Also, Huntsville is nice.
And where have you been hiding?

Christmas happened. There was a lot of game-playing. And preparation.

But I'm back now.
Fair enough.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:39 pm

I have a new job. heart

TeaDidikai

Collowrath

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:40 pm

TeaDidikai
I have a new job. heart

THIS IS FANTASTIC. AND SO SOON! heart
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 pm

TeaDidikai
I have a new job. heart

Ooh...what is it?

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Collowrath
TeaDidikai
I have a new job. heart

It's self employment at the request of the local tea shop. They want me to do readings.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm

TeaDidikai
Collowrath
TeaDidikai
I have a new job. heart

It's self employment at the request of the local tea shop. They want me to do readings.

Oh wow. biggrin You're going to be so good at that, aren't you? Best of luck in it - and may much prosperity come your way.

Collowrath

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Collowrath

Oh wow. biggrin You're going to be so good at that, aren't you?
Good...? Accurate, yes.

Quote:
Best of luck in it - and may much prosperity come your way.
Thanks Hun.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:45 pm

AniMajor

War Eagle!

WAR EAGLE!!! (i live in a Tiger house, lol)

whiporwill-o

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Bastemhet
whiporwill-o
my mother has always wanted to move to california. she and my step-dad stayed out that way for several months in an RV, but i'd be too terrified of earthquakes. we only get tee-niny baby ones here (and tornados in the spring).

Being born and raised in Cali (norcal bay area to be specific) I can say that I absolutely love it here. One of the best things about it is that there is so much diversity. Even in my crappy little suburb where everything closes at 9PM, I can still find at least three different sushi restaurants, one Thai restaurant, a huge Barnes and Noble, two movie theatres, an Indian restaurant, a lot of legit Mexican eateries, and a handful of ethnic mini-markets. I go to school in San Francisco and again, diversity and liberalness is fantastic. Weather is great, there was literally one or two days of heavy rain this year and it never snows (although there was one day of that too this year!). I wouldn't have it any other way. On the other hand, money. Everything is super expensive and the housing market is s**t right now. I have never had problems with big earthquakes. In my 24 years alive, there has never been an earthquake that makes you run to stand in a door frame. Only a bunch of teeny one-jolt dealios that are over as soon as they've begun. And tornadoes, never. eek

yeah, my parents said it was really expensive over there, that's why they didn't stay. they did some work for a mall somewhere in cali that had 3 different valet companies do the parking eek . i've only been to california once, my dad took me to sequoia national park. it. was. gorgeous.

oh i miss sushi so much gonk gonk gonk

nature terrifies me. i lived through hurricane ivan and katrina with only minor damage, but it was still scary as ********. i don't to be in california for when the next big one happens.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:53 pm

TeaDidikai
I have a new job. heart

awesome, i hope you enjoy it 3nodding

whiporwill-o

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:12 pm

TeaDidikai

Sounds like something you can work with and I hope you enjoy it. I do hope you don't get blamed for the unfortunate things you may reveal to people. ~Knocks on wood~

Still alive, somehow.
Nearly took a spill into a ravine today, should have pics of the otherwise beautiful hike soon. Should be able to actually log in regularly soon. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 pm

TeaDidikai
Collowrath
TeaDidikai
I have a new job. heart

Shiny! biggrin

Bastemhet

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai

Sounds like something you can work with and I hope you enjoy it. I do hope you don't get blamed for the unfortunate things you may reveal to people. ~Knocks on wood~

Still alive, somehow.
Nearly took a spill into a ravine today, should have pics of the otherwise beautiful hike soon. Should be able to actually log in regularly soon. sweatdrop
Good to see you. biggrin
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games