Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 pm
Going to family dinner tomorrow, need to remember to pretend I don't know my cousin is pregnant. emotion_awesome
Anyone else doing something fun for Easter?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:01 pm
Chixen
Going to family dinner tomorrow, need to remember to pretend I don't know my cousin is pregnant. emotion_awesome
Anyone else doing something fun for Easter?

I'm going to be stuck doing my history project, does that count as fun? xd  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:19 pm
Halfling Heroine
No. gonk
Unless you eat lots of chocolate/candy and listen to upbeat music while you do the project.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:22 pm
Chixen
Halfling Heroine
No. gonk
Unless you eat lots of chocolate/candy and listen to upbeat music while you do the project.

Sounds like a plan!
The way I look at it, I don't have long to wait till the summer, when I'll be able to take a proper break. Besides if I start early I'll finish faster~
By the way, I really like your avatar. heart I tried making an Easter outfit myself, but I felt the rabbit ears looked a bit odd with my elven ears.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:35 pm
Halfling Heroine
Sounds like a plan!
The way I look at it, I don't have long to wait till the summer, when I'll be able to take a proper break. Besides if I start early I'll finish faster~
By the way, I really like your avatar. heart I tried making an Easter outfit myself, but I felt the rabbit ears looked a bit odd with my elven ears.
Well that's good then, best of luck on finishing soon!

And thanks, I was actually planning on using that new Unorthodox Experiment, but then this happened instead. You've kinda got some easter like colors on, so it's all good. I have trouble with equipping animals ears too, I always think it looks funny when your normal ears are visible as well, so that you have two sets.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:45 pm
Chixen
Halfling Heroine
Sounds like a plan!
Well that's good then, best of luck on finishing soon!

And thanks, I was actually planning on using that new Unorthodox Experiment, but then this happened instead. You've kinda got some easter like colors on, so it's all good. I have trouble with equipping animals ears too, I always think it looks funny when your normal ears are visible as well, so that you have two sets.

While the items in that bundle were well made, they weren't really my style~

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but your avatar reminds me a little of the Easter Bunny. 3nodding Actually, as I was reading your post, I had another idea. Instead of trying going for a bunny, I think I'll have a go at creating an egg themed outfit. For some reason I always get myself into knots trying to make holiday looks. lol  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:51 pm
Chixen: I'm going out to Fuji for lunch with my boyfriend and spend time with him when we go to his grandparents' house for dinner. emotion_kirakira

unrelated: I'm wanting to see a RIG with references to n**/Tuck. emotion_kirakira *just saw her 2 favorite episodes on TV last night before going to bed*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm
Halfling Heroine

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but your avatar reminds me a little of the Easter Bunny. 3nodding Actually, as I was reading your post, I had another idea. Instead of trying going for a bunny, I think I'll have a go at creating an egg themed outfit. For some reason I always get myself into knots trying to make holiday looks. lol
Your new avatar is adorable. whee
I sort of intended to fit with EB's theme (since I'm supporting his side of the event), just much more girly, ha. I'm happy to have an excuse to use these ears, I rarely use that pose of the Compass.

And yeah, I love that Mad Science bundle but other than the tube/background pose from the experiment item, none of the rest would I likely use. But I'm glad so many people were thrilled by the new items.

@Magnificent Moonbeam - Oh that sounds nice! I hope you have a good time. 3nodding
I've never watched n**/Tuck, which is strange since I do like Julian McMahon.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 pm
Chixen
Halfling Heroine

Your new avatar is adorable. whee
I sort of intended to fit with EB's theme (since I'm supporting his side of the event), just much more girly, ha. I'm happy to have an excuse to use these ears, I rarely use that pose of the Compass.

And yeah, I love that Mad Science bundle but other than the tube/background pose from the experiment item, none of the rest would I likely use. But I'm glad so many people were thrilled by the new items.

@Magnificent Moonbeam - Oh that sounds nice! I hope you have a good time. 3nodding
I've never watched n**/Tuck, which is strange since I do like Julian McMahon.
The guy who played Christian Troy? Yeah, it's a good medical show. 3nodding And thanks for the wish. I'll be dressing in my royal blue dress with shoes to match and carrying my new blue purse from Kohl's

Heroine: Good luck on your avi theme. I wasn't sure about mine since when easter rolls around I sometimes dress like a playboy bunny, but with the undergarments from Rosamund's Revenge, it wasn't much of a problem since I love the bust mod it has. If only those garments came in white. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:39 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
The guy who played Christian Troy? Yeah, it's a good medical show. 3nodding And thanks for the wish. I'll be dressing in my royal blue dress with shoes to match and carrying my new blue purse from Kohl's
Yup, that's the character he plays. I remember him from Charmed.

For Easter I'm going to wear the Where's Waldo-esque hoodie I bought the other day. I look like such a dork in it, but everyone at this family shindig will have a significant other with them and be looking all pretty, so if I have to stand alone I might as well stand out. xp  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:00 pm
Chixen
Magnificent Moonbeam
Yup, that's the character he plays. I remember him from Charmed.

For Easter I'm going to wear the Where's Waldo-esque hoodie I bought the other day. I look like such a dork in it, but everyone at this family shindig will have a significant other with them and be looking all pretty, so if I have to stand alone I might as well stand out. xp
That sounds fun. I didn't know he was in Charmed, I only knew him because of n**/Tuck. *did go to Wikipedia to learn about him*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:05 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
That sounds fun. I didn't know he was in Charmed, I only knew him because of n**/Tuck. *did go to Wikipedia to learn about him*
He played Cole, Phoebe's half demon lawyer boyfriend/husband. I lost interest in him when he became more sappy towards the end, but he was fun for awhile.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:14 pm
bloop ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:18 pm
I wish that dual thing wasn't so expensive; I want my two colored eyes neutral  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 pm
Holy s**t I looked outside and the moon has a copper color going on.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games