Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 829 830 831 832 833 834 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:08 pm
So where are we holding this slumber party? Not sure if being up here in the bar would be an appropriate venue! xd *calls out to dame* Dame, you gonna join us too?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:13 pm
Judas technically isn't a kid, she has the mind of a full-grown man but (due to a botched de-aging), the body of a little girl. I must have had girls on the brain when I de-aged him.

I limit her alcohol to 1 Mike's, wine cooler, daiquiri, or pretty much any weak drink because kids are lightweights.

I'll probably bring Saoza... Raou first brought me an action figure instead of a drink when I asked for a Darth Vader. gonk  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:17 pm
-is so distracted by blushing at psihug that her mind completely lost the train of thought about a slumber party-

redface

-glances over at katana- Huhsaywha....? sweatdrop stressed

...I'm sorry katana, what did you say?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:18 pm
*the noise from all the patrons finally gets to him and he awakens, stretching out his arms and legs. Soon enough he realizes where he is and that he must have dozed off last night after Tes fell on him. Blushing a little at remembering, he wonders where Tes could have gone since he is obviously no longer on top of him. He pushes himself up to a sitting position and rubs his eyes before looking around to see if Tes is still in the tavern. Only seeing the usual women and psihug, he frowns in disappointment but also feels a bit of relief, knowing that Tes likely would not have taken the situation lightly. While everyone is occupied in conversation, he tries to slip out into the office and down to his private quarters unnoticed... feeling a bit embarrassed that he had slept out on the floor in his bed clothes for everyone to see* redface  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:20 pm
damecharlie
-is so distracted by blush at psihug that her mind completely lost the train of thought about a slumber party-

redface

-glances over at katana- Huhsaywha....? sweatdrop stressed

...I'm sorry katana, what did you say?

*cocks an eyebrow at dame* slumber party? movies? tons of junk food? You in or do you just want to stay here & play with psihug? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 pm
All right, dame. That sounds good to me, too.

*gets a couple of Sunkist Cherry-Limes and darts and goes back to where dame is waiting*  

psihug

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:27 pm
OH! redface redface redface -blushes even more- I'm sorry! Slumber party sounds great! -tries not to fidget at katana's last statement and hears psihug instead- Oh, yeah. Cool. I'll play a game or two with psihug and then join you guys? Where are we having it? And what should I bring? -smiles at katana and Icy and then over at psihug-  
psihug generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 94!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 pm
Wait. I'm not invited? dangitall. I thought I was one of the gals.
*tosses dart, all hurt*

User Image  

psihug

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 86 Total: 86 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm
-laughs and throws dart- Psihug, I think you would feel a little out of place at a slumber party.

User Image  
Keisaku Hakurei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

-throws dart-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:39 pm
There's a large room in the catacombs of the Makai Lounge I recently converted into a comfy apartment. Shall we have the party there?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Hmm, I don't know, Showa....the party is Icy's idea, she may have an idea for a location already.....*finishes her Corona, tosses it, and heads to make herself a vodka&cranberry juice*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:08 pm
-takes aim-

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 pm
*after much thought and consideration, Icy smiles wickedly*

twisted

Well, since I've just got some new digs, I do believe a "christening" of the place is in order! The slumber party will be held in my quarters. Though.....I wonder if Psyzapp will have a problem with that?

*looks around at who's invited and shakes her head, facepalming*

The hell am I thinking? Why would she have a problem with her 2nd in command, dame or Showa coming down to my quarters? PFT! rolleyes Yes! The party is at my place ladies! xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:13 pm
Oh! That sounds awesome, Icy!

-throws-

User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 829 830 831 832 833 834 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games