Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:19 pm

"Tahiti? But that would ruin his complexion! I've heard that without proper sunscreen, Tahiti is horrible," Gabriel joked. "Almost as though you're in the fiery pits of Hell or something. Never cared much for islands myself, 'cept for the one we live on. I don't much like warmth - cooler weathers are so much more durable."

"So how long are you planning on sticking around at Hogwarts, Tonks?" he wanted to know. It was nice to see someone familiar when he had outgrown this place. It made him almost think that he was the awkward first year he had been when he had first met Tonks, and then gone through the years with her. However, they were both adults now, so it would definitely be a new spin on the old story that seemed to follow them around.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:27 pm

"For a while, I'm on manditory leave after a run in with a very angry Griffin," she motioned to her torso. "You can't tell under these baggy robes I've got on in place of Auror's robes, but I have two inches of bandage covering my stomach and chest. I figured I'd come for this little get together Dumbledore decided to throw."

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:30 pm

Gabriel looked at her torso, concern in his eyes. However, he knew that if she was jumping around as she had been, then she was going to be fine. He still couldn't help but worry a little bit. It was in his nature to worry about his friend's. His ears honed in on her last sentence.

"What exactly is going on around here?" he wanted to know. "I just came here because i needed to get away from London and I didn't know of anywhere else to go. Then I saw a bunch of non-students here and I'm curious about what's going on. Think you could enlighten me on this shindig?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:37 pm

[This will be my last post for the night. I am afraid that I must get some assemblance of sleep.]

"I guess it's like the Triwizard Tournament or something," she explained. "Except everyone gets to participate. I think Remus and Harry are tied or something. I'm not quite sure. We're still waiting for the next task, but so far nothing. It seems interesting enough. Apparently they went into the forest for the first task and Remus got an arrow in his shoulder. Kathryn got herself bitten by an Acromantula. I hope the next tasks as fun," her eyes lit up at the prospect.

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:32 am

(Arg I must be in a different time zone then all of you guys or you guys are just cool and are able to get together and roleplay. Whenever you guys are doing a big chunk of roleplay and I don't say anything it is like 12 here and I am asleep *whimper* ANYWAY)
"As far as I can tell, Blondie isn't drinking - he's complaining."
"If you call me Blondie one more time you....Oh I'm not in the mood for names, if you call me blondie one more time I will hex you so badly you wont know which way was yesterday!" he said his very weak and stupid comeback with pride. "And why are you talking about me like I'm not here!?" he asked in a whiny tone.

At the bread that Sirius threw at him he ducked and it fell to the floor. He smirked triumphantly at him then looked at his plate and asked for a low-calorie, whole-grain, entirely naturally flavored blueberry muffin, after all A Malfoy had to watch their figure. He put it to his mouth and ate it, daintily wiping away excess crumbs on his face.

"Hi! I'm Gabriel Castelle, who might you all be?"
Ignoring the question he asked incredulously to what would be himself if he hadn't said it a bit louder than planned. "Why are you guys always so peppy in the morning? Why? Is it like a curse you can't just shut up for once?"
As they kept blathering on about old times and the two with the weird hair were flirting -'blech,' draco thought to himself- he got his answer and merely rolled his eyes and continued eating his muffin which he diced up into pieces with his knife.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:09 am

Remus watched Tonks and Gabriel for a few moments before he noticed Kathryn had come in. Smiling cheerfully at her, and remembering that he had no intentions of revealing that he knew she'd been the one forcing her way into the dormitory, he asked her simply, "Why don't you like children, beyond them being pure evil and all?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:28 am

"Why are you guys always so peppy in the morning? Why? Is it like a curse you can't just shut up for once?"

Gabriel just smiled in response. "Y'know, Blondie, you seem a bit 'peppy' this morning too," he commented lightly.

As he listened to Tonks's explanation he nodded. "That must be interesting. I think I might just have to stick around and watch it. Seems like fun."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:50 pm

Sirius listened to the conversation with half an ear occasionally throwing in his own two cents such as how he would've loved to gone to Tahiti.

"Watching it is a good idea. I might just watch next round. After what happened last time..." Sirius shivered.

"I don't know what drugs Dumbledore is on now, but I'm all for raiding his office and destroying them." Sirius glanced around the Great Hall and sighed leaning back.

"Alright, dinner is in two hours and we're all sitting here eating and blathering on like fools. I personally want to go explore, inside, outside, upside down. Doesn't matter to me. Anybody want to come with?" he asked before glancing slyly at Remus.

"Or are we too old, too tired, or too fair to go romping about Hogwarts like a couple of third years?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:09 pm

Remus scoffed. "I'll have you know, I am neither too old or too tired," he said. "Especially since I've been fed now, I'm all for it. We might also want to grab the kids. Harry and Luna are still standing in the Entrance Hall and Kathryn has yet to answer my question."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:28 pm

Sirius clapped his hands and grinned.

"Brilliant! We'll go on Moony and Padfoot's Tour of Corruption: Hogwarts Style! Only we'll tone down some of the corrupting, my doggy senses are tingling--McGonagall is on the loose some where. Last thing we need is for her to find us having to explain what fe--" Sirius stopped and shook his head.

"Won't finish that sentence. So! Do we want to stay inside, or shall we go explore the great out doors Moony?"

((I'm dedicating this post. To Luny and Remus, The Innocence and The Corruption in my life))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:54 pm

((Wah. o_o Post whores. Nuuuuu! *cries* ))
Luna was left standing in the hallway. Malfoy was in the Great Hall... she didn't want to go there... But then her stomach growled and she decided to eat some and completely ignore Malfoy. When she was halfway to the table, she spotted Sirius and, smiling dreamily, she walked up to him and said, "Hello, Mr. Boardman, how are you?"
((xP))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:21 pm

Sirius glanced at Luna and then at Remus. To tell, or not to tell, that was the question. Remus would most likely kill him if he found out what he had said but--well, he'd forgive him later.

"I'm doing wonderful my darling Miss Lovegood. We were just about to go explore Hogwarts. Perhaps you would care to join us?" he asked putting on his bubbly air-headed Stubby Boardman act. He blinked and then pretended to just realize that Luna did not infact know that the darling man next to him was infact his darling Remus Lupin.

"Oh! My, now Miss Lovegood see! This is my lover Remus Lupin! The one I was telling you about? I was supposed to meet him when that wretched woman held me up!" he exclamied wrapping an arm around Remus' shoulder and sighing happily resting his head on Remus' shoulder.

"Isn't that right sweet heart?" he cooed.

At that moment Sirius Black decided that if Remus didn't kill him for this--he would kill himself.

((Sirius Black, 70s Sex God and Prankster-Extrodinare, Alter-Ego Stubby Boardman, Most Annoying, Flamboyant Rock Star You Will Ever Have the Displeasure of Meeting))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:56 pm

At this point Malfoy was rolling on the floor laughing his head off at Sirius. He was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Oh..oh...oh my god! Just...Bwahahah!" he continued. It was rather odd that though he was laughing like a madman his skin hadn't changed a shade. He wiped a tear from my eye. "Ah that was good, wow, just...wow" he chuckled.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:03 pm

Luna scowled at Malfoy before turning back to Sirius, beaming in her airy way. "Yes, we have met... He was my Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, you know." She smiled absently and fingured her wand before summoning a peach ((xD)) from the fruit bowl. She waved her wand again and it spontaneously sliced itself, a plate appearing under it just in time to catch the peices. "That's better..." She smiled and ate a peice before replying. "Yes... I do suppose I would like to walk around the grounds or school a bit... I never did get a chance to reply to Sir Caddugun ((erg... dunno how to spell that >.>;; )) on the matter of the Crumple-Horned Snorkak..."

Mint Thimble

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:09 pm

Gabriel stared at the blond on the floor, deciding to ignore him for now - as he didn't seem to want to know the Gryffindor.

"Hey, I'd love to come!" he perked up at the thought of wandering. "Where do we start? Especially if dinner's gonna be soon, and I've eaten all I need to for at least another few hours."

Gabriel realized he was beginning to ramble, and promptly shut up.
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games