Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:24 pm
lurichan
Can you tell I seriously crave intelligent conversation after Overdosing on bumps?

yeah, i get like that sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:25 pm
I might donate a couple bucks to gaia when my debit card situation is straightened out....someone snagged my info from online and went on a shopping spree one day while I was at work, not a fun thing to say the least.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:28 pm
lurichan
I might donate a couple bucks to gaia when my debit card situation is straightened out....someone snagged my info from online and went on a shopping spree one day while I was at work, not a fun thing to say the least.

that sucks. alot. im sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:30 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

it's a bite in the rear, but I got a really really nice lady at the bank who has been helping me out every step of the way, so I'm putting together a gift basket for her for helping me through this whole messy ordeal ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:32 pm
I"m suprised more people aren't here since it's the weekend and all.
BTW how did you do on your paper after staying up so late and not sleeping? Did you get it all done? Do you know your mark yet? yes I am a snoop some days.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:33 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

it's a bite in the rear, but I got a really really nice lady at the bank who has been helping me out every step of the way, so I'm putting together a gift basket for her for helping me through this whole messy ordeal ^_^

good for her helping. *wants the guitar to stand up against his avi*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:34 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Everyone wants a guitar except for me. It's the latest gaian fad I tell ya.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:35 pm
lurichan
BTW how did you do on your paper after staying up so late and not sleeping? Did you get it all done? Do you know your mark yet? yes I am a snoop some days.

Yeah i got it all done. i just didnt feel like screwing up one of my finals to give her a rough draft. and no i didnt ever end up with any sleep  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:36 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Everyone wants a guitar except for me. It's the latest gaian fad I tell ya.

*shrugs* well i only want the guitar because of the cool arm looking end thingy, (And it goes well with my Avi) but i'm going to wait to see if prices rise.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:42 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Yeah i got it all done. i just didnt feel like screwing up one of my finals to give her a rough draft. and no i didnt ever end up with any sleep

yay, I remember you saying something about being up 36 hours straight.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:43 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

it ended up with somethiong like 41 straight hours weds-thurs with 5,5-6 hours of sleep last night  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:44 pm
User Image  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:44 pm
TOO MANY BUTTONS!!!!! Smites all of the buttons. stupid edit button. im scared of the lower left corner of the thread page now. too much power.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:46 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

it ended up with somethiong like 41 straight hours weds-thurs with 5,5-6 hours of sleep last night

0o; Yikes...that can't be good for you...^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:46 pm
lurichan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KITTY!!! with funny quotes. hah  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games