Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:26 pm
Masquanade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd heart

heart heart heart

Might they be, (in order from left to right)

Durza domokun , Gryphon mrgreen , Me heart , Masq heart , Rinoa 4laugh , Diddle rolleyes (HE'S FLYING!!), and then Oggy xd ?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:51 pm
yeah, i'm flying or falling O_o, i'm gonna kill oggy...

o masq, you forgot emo-nerd, or bandgeekgirl, or feather wing, or whatever she's callin herself now... or did you demodify her?  

DiddleFreak61387

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:07 am
DiddleFreak61387
yeah, i'm flying or falling O_o, i'm gonna kill oggy...

o masq, you forgot emo-nerd, or bandgeekgirl, or feather wing, or whatever she's callin herself now... or did you demodify her?

What'd I do?

...Oh. Nevar mind.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:30 am
Saint yes you got the order right. And yes Diddle is flying/falling whatever. And I demodded feather wing due to lack of . . . well just being on. I hadn't seen her on in quite a while. If she pops up again I might . . . might consider remodding her.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:54 am
Masquanade
Saint yes you got the order right. And yes Diddle is flying/falling whatever. And I demodded feather wing due to lack of . . . well just being on. I hadn't seen her on in quite a while. If she pops up again I might . . . might consider remodding her.

yeah, well, she's on emo nerd now... previously bandgeekgirl...  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:24 pm
Just a little side-note: I need the mods to post thier PM me their vote for the BNG Avatar Contest tie-breaker. Make sure you put the person's name you're voting for in the subject just to make it easier.  

Saint-Saens

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:45 pm
Quote:
Join Request From: thisisbad2
Joining Reason: becoz this guild is the best!!!!!!

Hmm, well, alright. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:26 am
Saint-Saens
Just a little side-note: I need the mods to post thier PM me their vote for the BNG Avatar Contest tie-breaker. Make sure you put the person's name you're voting for in the subject just to make it easier.

The wha? *hasn't been paying attention to the avvy contest* redface  

iOggy

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:10 am
poor oggy.. sooo confuzed at waht's going on...  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:02 pm
DiddleFreak61387

i checked earlier and i didn't see the two people who we are suppose to be voting for

also i dont really think it's fair to use the GAC for the contest, but that's just me (and I'm not just saying that becuase I have a lot of items)  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:17 pm
Masquanade
DiddleFreak61387

i checked earlier and i didn't see the two people who we are suppose to be voting for

also i dont really think it's fair to use the GAC for the contest, but that's just me (and I'm not just saying that becuase I have a lot of items)

how many items do you have? xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:19 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
DiddleFreak61387

i have no clue sweatdrop
a lot?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:51 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
DiddleFreak61387

i have no clue sweatdrop
a lot?

i don't have that many.. like 5 rows of items so id say about 50?  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:14 pm
The only reason I have the GAC option, is because I'm not sure someone would want to go spend money on an item, to win (more likely than not) less than they payed for the item itself.  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:54 pm
Saint-Saens
The only reason I have the GAC option, is because I'm not sure someone would want to go spend money on an item, to win (more likely than not) less than they payed for the item itself.

Yeah i get that
but then maybe you should have themes that aren't so item specific? Such as have a blue theme, or a white theme or such? Just suggestions, it's your contest you can run it however you want.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games