Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:38 am
Neko froze, staring at him a moment, hoping he may of remembered himself as he asked about inability to knock. It was quickly dashed though with his follow up question of whether she was more then his body guard. She closed her eyes, smirking a little. "Yeah...i am a bit more than just your bodyguard." She answered honestly, walking over and sitting on the end of the bed, legs crossed at the knee and leaning back on her hands a bit. "You and I have been in a relationship of sorts for little while now."

Isunas nose wrinkled. Even she could smell it from the doorway. Moving, she stepped in front of Akuro. "Head back to your room for now, I'll take of this." She insisted. She closed the door and turned, heading for where she could see evidence of blood, and found Kazu soon enough. "Kazuhiro..." her tone was more worried then anything else. She moved, grabbing bandages and antiseptic before kneeling and reaching for one of his arms. "What's up Kazu? Here, let me get you cleaned up, alright?"

Iaffrette hissed, dropping her bag of supplies as she felt the pain from the cuts. It had caught her by surprise mostly. She looked down at her arms, this having been the first time the mate mark connection had affected her. "Jencho, can you text Kazuhiro for me? Make sure he is okay?" She asked, moving to grab her dropped bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:54 am
Jen moved going to grab Iaffrette but pulled his arms away and stared at her. " Yeah of course...is..are you okay?" He asked and moved holding his own bag to the side and using his phone to text. He got a answer back and stared at it and glanced up. " He said he got into abit of a scuffle or something and Apologizes...hopes your alright..."

Kazu glanced up at Isuna and closed his eyes as he sat up and moved leaning his back to the medical bed and held his arms out. " I want a hit a really bad. Really bad." He said and looked toward Isuna. " Normally Iaffrette is here to help..This took the craving off for now." He explained and closed his eyes. " You all thought it was easy, getting clean. It's not." He mumbled. " I still crave, I still want the high all the time. ********." He said and sucked in a mouth full of air and just tried to calm himself down. He dropped his phone after sending the text and closed his eyes tighter. " ******** blinked looking at Neko holding his bunched up clothing to his side and staring at her. He tilted his head a bit. " Oh...I..had a bit of a feeling that was the case but I wasn't sure about it." He said and took a step into the bathroom. He changed and walked out and shifted pulling on a long baggy black shirt and looked at her. " . . . I'm sorry I can't remember anything..."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:12 am
Iaffrette nodded. "I am fine, it just surprised me was all." She was being honest. It didn't hurt too bad, not so much that she couldn't ignore it and continue on. "He said a scuffle?" She asked. Given where the pain was she figured that was a line unless he had gotten in a knife fight. "I should get a cell phone."

Isuna moved, cleaning the cuts and making sure they didn't need stitches. "None of us thought it was easy, Kazu...but you're right that we don't know how hard it is." She started wrapping the bandages. "Im sorry...i wish i could do more to help."

Neko smirked, ears twitching. "Oh, feelings are good. Feelings lead to memories." She pointed out, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. "You dont have to apologize, the memory loss isnt your fault. You didnt do anything wrong at all." She insisted, smiling at him. "We'll get you through it, and I'll do my best to answer questions."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:23 am
"You can call him if you want to talk to him..." Jen said passing his phone to her and taking the bag of stuff she grabbed for Kazuhiro. " He always lies to me but won't to you." He said with a shrug and stood there. " Where's the pain?" He asked blinking and frowned. " Did he use? are you feeling an effect from that? I'll ******** kill him if he did." Jen warned.

Kazu closed his eyes and dropped his arms to the ground sitting there. Trying to ignore the craving. He opened his eyes again and glanced down toward his wrist. " I had a loop hole for awhile, Eating demons who where high as ******** really help for a bit but it soon stopped. I get use to it now it does s**t." He said not lying to Isuna. " I don't want to use, Shes in hell about to go on a hunt it's gonna hit her like a ton of bricks. But ******** the craving it's hard. I was scared of this." He said and leaned his head back. " ******** scared that I was gonna relapse." He was mumbled. "and not to mention Ayame keeps ******** sniffing around the castle and shop. ******** added stress" He mumbled. It seemed to only be when he was over tired or overly stressed the craving got bad.

Hiei stood there leaning on the dresser looking at her and touched his chest trying to think. " Uh...so did I cheat on you or do something to make you mad? For the chest wound?" Hiei asked touching the wound lightly with his hand and then looking toward Neko. " They kinda mention you knew so I'm assuming you did it....just because how they worded things..." He said with a half laugh.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:32 am
Iaffrette shook her head. "No, it feels like cuts, but not deep ones." She sighed and held her hand out for the phone. "I'll think clearer if i hear him say hes alright..." she explained.taking the phone. She dialed, starting to walk with Jen again while waiting for Kazu to pick up.

Isuna nodded, moving to help him up and onto a bed, handing his phone back to him as it started ringing. "Your stronger then you give yourself credit for Kazu. You'll get through this." She patted his shoulder and turned, going to get supplies to clean up the blood.

"You aren't the kind of guy to cheat." She pointed out, shifting a bit to cross her arms. "No, i didnt piss me off. You were....possessed i guess is the best term." She rubbed the back of her head, trying to think. "I didnt want to hurt you...honestly."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:10 am
" You give me to much credit. I'm a ******** up, born and raised." Kazu sighed and leaned on the bed as he flipped his phone open and held it to his ear. " Hey babe" He said and took another breath. " Sorry, are you alright?" He asked before she could ask anything. He glanced at Isuna. " I'm heading back to my shop, I don't want anyone contacting me from the castle. I just need to sleep and have a breather. " Kazu said looking at Isuna and moved the phone back over. " Thanks for treating me, Issy" He added and shifted, Phone still to his ear.

Jen nodded and walked beside Iaffrette as they moved head back toward the house they stayed in. He held both bags and glanced around as they walked.

Hiei blinked and nodded as he leaned back on the dresser. " By like a ghost or what" He asked unsure what had taken over his body. He was going to ask a lot of random questions for sure. " And whats with the scaring to my arm and chest and side?" He asked pointing at the still fading scar from the blight rot. " I thought I was a fire demon and this look like a burn?"

Sitting at Kazu's shop was Ayame and Ina. The rotting woman had her arms crossed and was sitting on the counter with a medical bed pulled out and waiting. She wanted Neko so was going to get rid of the pest that kept her safe. Starting with Able's son and working down the list. " Once we have him drugged up, You'll drop him in hell. Then will move onto the other castle works and eventually Jaganshi. I want that body. I don't have much time left." Ayame said staring toward the door. In her hand was a vial with a weird color liquid and Kazu's hair. " Stupid boy doesn't even know his walking around with a strong drug in his hair. His father didn't teach him well."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:22 pm
"Kazuhiro, are you alright?" Iaffrette asked, hearing him pick up, half talking to her and half talking to Isuna. "I am fine, just startled me was all. I wanted to be sure you were alright." She explained, walking into her mother old house with Jencho. "I got the items you wanted by the way. We just got back from the market."

Neko shook her head. "No, not a ghost...it was a parasite demon. But that story can be told another day when your ready to hear it." She shifted and stood. She noted he hadnt moved from the dresser since he git dressed. "I'll give you some space, sorry. I'll try to remember to knock next time." She turned, hands going to her pockets as she started for the door.

Ina snickered, nodding enthusiastically. "I can do that, easy peasy. Then I can go get treasures, from the others? Vampires teeth, foxes tail." She giggled again, wings buzzing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:35 pm
Kazu moved walking away from the medical room and headed to the shop. He held the phone to his ear, keeping quiet for awhile before he sighed and dropped his head forward. " I hurt myself. I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do but I figured it was the better choice than using drugs." He finally said and glanced at his arms. " I am sorry, It was..it hit really hard. I'm sorry." He said and open the door to his shop and stared at the figure. " How the ******** did you ******** get into my ******** shop." Kazu snarled as his skin slowly started to turn black, he still had the phone open as well.

Ayame chuckled and looked up at Kazuhiro. " Hey Batsy. " Ayame said and pushed away from the counter. " I have something for you." She said laughing and glanced at Ina. " You can have any treasure you want, Ina. Anything."

Hiei blinked a bit. " A parasite demon?" He asked and shuddered thinking about it and moved going to grab Neko's wrist. " What..uh..well..uh...and." He moved letting go of her wrist and took a step back. " Dont...wander to far?" He asked, not wanting to be left alone really but at the same time he just need a bit to get used to everything.....  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:26 pm
Iaffrette smiled. "Kazu, it is alright. I am sorry i am not there to help you. I will be home soon though, I-" she stopped, hearing the conversation on the otherside of the line. "Kazuhiro? Who is that? What is going on?" She looked up at Jen, flagging him down and pointing to the phone.

Neko paused, half turning as he caught her wrist. She smiled a little and nodded. "I'll just be in the hall, no worries." She turned back and headed for the door, stepping out in the hall and moving to lean against the wall, sliding down it til she was sitting on the floor arms propped up on her knees and hanging her her head. She was tired, and anxious. She was happy he waz alive, but the memory loss had her shaken up a bit. She took a deep breath, leaning her head back against the wall.

Ina laughed, buzzing her wings as Kazu stepped inside. "Silver scales to add to my treasures? Empty needles to add to his?" She flew forward, circling Kazu a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:09 pm
Kazu shifted and turned and followed Ina as she walked around him. " Ayame and Ina." He said and his eyes locked onto Ina. " You have such a lovely flame. Miss Ina." Kazu said and sucked back the drool. " Talk to you soon Red." He said and hung up.

Kazu shifted and moved taking a step back and stared at the two. " Needles?" He was unsure about that and tilted his head again. " You can't have my scales." He snarled and hissed when he felt Ayame stab him in the neck with one of the needles. " Try my new drug, Kazy. You help make it." Ayame laughed and took a step back and pushed Kazu toward Ina with a gloved hand. The void like bat demon losing his void self to his normal silver scale self due to the drug.

Jen blinked and turned around and walked back toward Iaffrette. " What's going on?" He asked staring at her unsure and tilted his head waiting for her reply.

Hiei stood there and crossed his arms with a sigh before looking around the room and digging around it. He was gonna try and figure out a few things for sure. He moved opening his wallet and looking for any random info before seeing a picture of the old Spirit dectieve group and then a picture of him and Yukina and the kids. He put his wallet down and started to dig around for other stuff and sighed before moving to lay down on the bed. " I seem like a pretty boring person." He mumbled.

Mukuro moved walking down the hallway and stopped and looked down at the Shadow cat. " Still sulking about what happen?" She asked and held her hand up to help her up. " If his gonna hide around in his room. Why don't you come help me in the office." Mukuro said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:31 pm
Iaffrette looked up at Jen. "Ayame. Shes at the shop with a hell fae named Ina." She explained, then heard Kazu hang up. "Eh, Kazuhiro!?" She looked down at the phone and handed it back to Jen before feeling a stabbing pain in her neck and hissing, and feeling sick almost instantly. "Wha-" she buckled to her knees, moving her arms around her. "I feel sick...jencho..."

Ina giggled, catching Kazu and digging her long finger nails into his shoulders. "Mine mine mine. Pretty silver scales." She pulled him up and took a black key from a bag on her hip. She opened a door and pulled Kazuhiro through with her. "Back to hell with you and me, but ill come back just wait and see." She sang. She pulled through the door, into the twisted dark woods of the Rotten Eden.

Neko looked up at Mukuro. "Not moping, I'm just tired. He wanted to be left alone for now though, so I came out here for now." She explained. She reached up, taking Mukuros offered hand getting to her feet, looking back at the bedroom door a moment before nodding. "Yeah, staying busy is probably best. What can i help with?" She asked, walking with the woman toward the office.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:41 pm
Jen moved dropping the bags and knelt down catching Iaffrette and held her to his body. “ wow what’s going on? Lala?” He asked and moved to pick iaffrette up in one arm and picked the bags up in the other and headed straight to the palace. He rushed in holding her tightly with one arm, it was the bonus of being a taller and large guy. “ Mona! Something happened. Help!” He said dropping the bags and holding her close.

Ayame moved and tossed another needle toward Ina. “ shoot him up again, he needs to be high as a kite so he won’t run off. Higher the better.” Ayame explained and waved as they left and she left herself. She had a fire demon to steal.

Kazu hissed and stumbled and once in hell fell forward toward the ground and hissed as he tried to struggle to get up and stumbled toward Ina going to punch her before falling to his knee and his eyes a little cloudy already And swaying. “ What...what is this?” He mumbled and he even ignored the blood from his wounds and stolen scales. A twisted smile on his face.

Mukuro shrugged a little and walked toward the office with Neko. “ I’m backed up with work and haven’t caught up on paper works or meetings I canceled well he was out. So you and I are gonna catch up on paperwork, jobs and see what meetings we can plan for tomorrow.” Mukuro wxplained.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:29 pm
Ina twisted, catching the needle and dancing away from Kazu. "Go now, I'll come back for treasures." She grinned, her pointy teeth showing as she closed the door and buzzed above Kazu. "Stick and p***k, make you sick." She giggled and moved quickly, sticking Kazu with the second needle in the otherside of his neck. She injected him and flitted back a bit, a few more of his scales in her hand. "Mine mine. Pretty silver scales. You stay here now and enjoy the ride. I have more treasures to collect. Aya promised Ina, vampire fangs and a foxes tail." She laughed again and opened a door again.

Iaffrette grit her teeth, the world spinning around her, even with her eyes shut. She always had fire burning in her, but this was the first time in her life she felt like she was burning. She took a shaky breath, trying to focus, and let out a piercing scream as she felt another wave hit. All over again the burning flooded through her. Every fiber of her feeling the pain from it.

Mona was running toward them and moved to call a couple medical staff. "Get her to a room, now!" She ordered, letting the medical staff take her on a stretcher. "What happened?!" She asked, turning back to Jencho.

Neko nodded, folding her arms behind her head. "Sure, i can do that, no problem. I read over Hieis shoulder all the time. So i kinda no the basics." She admitted. Standing by Hiei in the office got boring when he actually had to do work. She often read the files over his shoulder, making mental notes of who may get pissed off later, or who she could ask for help if it was ever needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:41 pm
Kazu shifted and laid there on the ground and slowly rolled over so he was face down and looked around and laughed before trying to pull himself. He didn’t n ow where he was and he didn’t feel good, this high wasn’t like something he had before. He was half between his silver form and void self though. He snarled and shifted dropping his head on the ground. ‘Red....’ he felt some wounds on his body from the silver scales removed.

Jen shifted and took a few steps back after the medical staff left with Iaffrette and hugged himself trying to think. “ I don’t know, she was on the phone with a kazy...and he said something about Aya and Ina and then hung up and then she started screaming and I don’t know. “ Jen said staring at Mona. “ is she gonna be okay? Did kazu do something to cause this?” Jen hadn’t seen this before....

Mukuro laughed as they walked. “ Oh so you actually do do work in there beside giving blow jobs and banging. Impressive” the woman joked as they walked in. The office still had the blood stain on the floor but everything else had been cleaned. Saito had been removed and placed in an acidic jar. “ it’s not much but figured it would keep you busy.”

Ayame moved walking in the shadows of the castle halls and smiled, she moved walking into Hieis room and chuckled. “ Lord Hiei.” she said.

Hiei blinked and turned around and tilted his head. “ Neko? You look different...what happen?” Hiei asked putting some files down on the ground and crossed his arms. Aya blinked and smirked.’His memory is gone...this will work.’ She thought.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:17 pm
Monas temper flared, a crackle of heat coming off her. "She has no injuries, and she suddenly collapses after talking to him. Yes, i do think he is responsible." She growled and moved, heading for the door. "He is here in hell..Stay with Iaffrette. I will be back shortly." She said darkly and opened her wings, flying off to the west.

Neko blushed, blinking and looking at Mukuro quickly. "You knew?!" She asked, staring at the woman. She walked in the office, stopping and staring at the blood stain. "Should probably clean that before Hiei gets back in here." She suggested.

Ina buzzed her wings, back in demon world and flying through the trees just outside the castle. "Treasures, treasures. Shiny new treasures." She landed and stood just outside the castle, looking up at it and grinning she moved and bit her thumb, hard enough to draw blood. She let it drop on the ground and moved smearing it on a tree and leaving a trail into the woods.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games