Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:32 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudred then turns his full attention to Tyrius.*
"You're going to bey for what you did to LUcia, you SCUM!"
*He snarls, tensing his muscles and making bulge.*
"I'm going to rip off your arms and shove one down your throat, and the other of your ARSE!"
*He spreads his feet, digging them into the ground, and bends his knees, taking a braced fighting stance.*
"I'll have your head for a trophy, to DECORATE MY THRONE!!!"

*Tyrius just hovers there and folds his arms as the scowl disappears from his face.*
Lucia Keres served her purpose in freeing me.”
*He explains.*
“I no longer needed her, afterward… But I still managed to find a use for her… Although the act of consuming her was unpleasant and painful, she proved in the long run to be to be excellent sustenance, that renewed my strength and granted me immunity to poisons… And she was also quite tasty.”
*Tyrius then smiles sadistically.*
“You should think me.”
*He maliciously says.*
“Worthless refuse like her isn't worthy of the honor of dying by my hand… But I granted it, anyway.”

*Zudhred’s eyes go wide and he tightens his fists. powerful lunar energy steats eminating causing peppels and broken grass blades to rise into the air.*
“Worthless?”
*He asks in his coarse raspy growling voice.*
“WORTHLESS!?!”
*He clenches is fists tighter and his muscles expand to twice their size with a low popping sound, his fur stands up on end causing his tail to bristle, and his lunar flame blazes violently. Everything about his posture and his shining amber eyes indicating the intensity of his hatred and burning rage for Tyrius.*
“Her name was Lucia Kreutz...”
*He growls, through his grinding teeth. Then, more as if he is lamenting to The Heavens, rather than talking to Tyrius, he throws back his head and roars at the top of his lungs.*
“She was my WIIIIIIFE!!!!!”
*With those words, Zudhred’s blazing ice-blue moonfire explodes into a raging roaring bonfire as powerful winds blow out from him in all directions, the land quakes and the ground spreads out into a crater beneath his feet.*

*Aileen turns to look back at them in shock.*
"Wife?"
*She thinks to her self.*
"She had one of us for a mate!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:32 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
"I'm going to rip off your arms and shove one down your throat, and the other of your ARSE!"
*He spreads his feet, digging them into the ground, and bends his knees, taking a braced fighting stance.*

*Tyrius just hovers there and folds his arms as the scowl disappears from his face.*
*He explains.*
“I no longer needed her, afterward… But I still managed to find a use for her… Although the act of consuming her was unpleasant and painful, she proved in the long run to be to be excellent sustenance, that renewed my strength and granted me immunity to poisons… And she was also quite tasty.”
“You should think me.”
*He maliciously says.*
“Worthless refuse like her isn't worthy of the honor of dying by my hand… But I granted it, anyway.”

*Zudhred’s eyes go wide and he tightens his fists. powerful lunar energy steats eminating causing peppels and broken grass blades to rise into the air.*
“Worthless?”
“WORTHLESS!?!”
*He clenches is fists tighter and his muscles expand to twice their size with a low popping sound, his fur stands up on end causing his tail to bristle, and his lunar flame blazes violently. Everything about his posture and his shining amber eyes indicating the intensity of his hatred and burning rage for Tyrius.*
*He growls, through his grinding teeth. Then, more as if he is lamenting to The Heavens, rather than talking to Tyrius, he throws back his head and roars at the top of his lungs.*
*With those words, Zudhred’s blazing ice-blue moonfire explodes into a raging roaring bonfire as powerful winds blow out from him in all directions, the land quakes and the ground spreads out into a crater beneath his feet.*

*Tyrius is not intimidated by the Lycan’s showy display of power and rage.*
“That’s precisely why I killed her.”
*He says back, with an even wider smile.*
“Because she had allowed herself to be defiled by you, a filthy Kreutz Lycan, she had no place among my harem!”

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:40 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
"You're going to pay for what you did to Lucia, you SCUM!"
"I'm going to rip off your arms and shove one down your throat, and the other up your ARSE!"

*He explains.*
“You should think me.”
*He maliciously says.*

*Zudhred’s eyes go wide and he tightens his fists. powerful lunar energy starts emanating causing pebbles and broken grass blades to rise into the air.*
“Worthless?”
“WORTHLESS!?!”

“Because she had allowed herself to be defiled by you, a filthy Kreutz Lycan, she had no place among my harem!”

“YOU!!!! She served you faithfully for seven THOUSAND YEARS!!! YOU KILLED HER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT!!?!!”
*Zudhred howls in rage as the ground beneath him churns and begins to upheave, creating peaks and precipices and he and launches himself at Tyrius, propelled by his raging moonfire. He flies at him, like a speeding missile.*

“YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT! YOU’LL PAAAAAAAY!!!!!!”
*As Zudhred closes the distance between them, he reaches his right fist back, and thrusts it forward, in a fierce right cross punch to Tyrius’s face.*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:51 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He explains.*
“You should think me.”
*He maliciously says.*

“Worthless?”
“WORTHLESS!?!”

“YOU!!!! She served you faithfully for seven THOUSAND YEARS!!! YOU KILLED HER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT!!?!!”
*Zudhred howls in rage as the ground beneath him churns and begins to upheave, creating peaks and precipices and he and launches himself at Tyrius, propelled by his raging moonfire. He flies at him, like a speeding missile.*
*As Zudhred closes the distance between them, he reaches his right fist back, and thrusts it forward, in a fierce right cross punch to Tyrius’s face.*

Tyrius smiles his cocky grin and warps to avoid the blow, as he had been doing with the Burning Icewolf.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:10 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He explains.*
“You should think me.”
*He maliciously says.*

“Worthless?”
“WORTHLESS!?!”

Tyrius smiles his cocky grin and warps to avoid the blow, as he had been doing with the Burning icewolf.*

*But Zudhred is a far more experienced fighter than the Burning Icewolf. Anticipating Tyrius's movements, Zudhred Teleports behind Tyrius as he appears and strikes him in the back, with a double axe handle that knocks him to the ground.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:12 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

“Worthless?”
“WORTHLESS!?!”

Tyrius smiles his cocky grin and warps to avoid the blow, as he had been doing with the Burning icewolf.*

*But Zudhred is a far more experienced fighter than the Burning Icewolf. Anticipating Tyrius's movements, Zudhred Teleports behind Tyrius as he appears and strikes him in the back, with a double axe handle that knocks him to the ground.*

*Enraged, but dazed, Tyrius turns to face his opponent.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:17 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

“Worthless?”
“WORTHLESS!?!”

*As Tyrius turns, he is met by Zudhred's left fist, in a strong underhanded punch, aimed at his solar plexus.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:22 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

“Worthless?”
“WORTHLESS!?!”

*Not having enough time to avoid the blow, Tyrius wraps his cape about himself with his left arm, turning it's left half into a hard shield-like outstretched wing like that of a great bat.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:28 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
"Erinys, kill ANY who try to interfere."
*Zudhred commands his companion.*
"Yes, Father."
"He answers. Erinys then turns to Aileen. You ARE going try to join in, I hope?"
*He asks her with a malicious grin, his hand still grasping the hilt of the sword on his back.*

*Still holding her knives in her hands, Aileen scowls at Erinys as she folds her arms and then turns her back on him.*
*homac steps forward infront of eriny, his arms ignight into flames, left hand orange and the other blue, then his sythe materializes into his left hand*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:30 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Not having enough time to avoid the blow, Tyrius wraps his cape about himself with his left arm, turning it's left half into a hard shield-like outstretched wing like that of a great bat.*
* to tyrius' right opening, jack dashes forward with his left hand claws thrusts forward to his chest*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:39 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudhred hammers at the wing with an onslaught of punches and kick, attempting to crush his guard. Left jab, strong right, left jab, right crescent kick, then left uppercut, then strong right, then the pattern repeats itself again, and again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:59 pm
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

* to tyrius' right opening, jack dashes forward with his left hand claws thrusts forward to his chest*

*smiling sinisterly with his sharp fangs, Erinys warps in front of Jack before he can even reach Tyrius and drawing his sword, lops off his head. Grabbing the headless body he then warps back to where he was and tosses it at the Burning icewolf's feet, chuckling. Noticing Homac he turns to him next.*
"Do you want to try me, as well?"
*He asks eyeing Homac's scythe."
"Please try..."
*He then begins to burn with a fierce dark aura, much like Tyrius's, combined with moonfire.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:15 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*smiling sinisterly with his sharp fangs, Erinys warps in front of Jack before he can even reach Tyrius and drawing his sword, lops off his head. Grabbing the headless body he then warps back to where he was and tosses it at the Burning icewolf's feet, chuckling. Noticing Homac he turns to him next.*
"Please try..."
*He then begins to burn with a fierce dark aura, much like Tyrius's, combined with moonfire.*

Hearing the body fall to the earth caused the Elf to rise to his feet. With a note of sadness in his voice. "Like father, like son. Is vengeance so important to you that you slaughter others as a way to heal your pain?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:24 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Please try..."
*homac looks at erinys, then at jacks body and says. "Jack, vanessa wants you to feed the kitty, for as long as you can, amd instead of fighting with the grownups want to help me with the kids?"  

HomacXross7
Crew

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games