Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:52 pm
~ Resting ~

As she asked Elduin if he was full all he did was roll onto his back and show his stomach. If a wolf could smile it would look close to how he looked right now. Of course this was his way of telling her that he was full and thanking her for the food.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She laughed and shook her head. Only to look at Zeltion,"I'm going to lay down. At least before I have to cook dinner.", she said, before standing up. Slipping her hand from his hold, she headed to her room. Of course it was a hint for him to possibly join her. Yet she was needing to rest from the contentiously cooking that she been doing. Though she knew soon enough she'd have to start to wash clothes. Soon enough she let herself fall onto the bed and sighed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:18 pm
Grim was resting when he felt Zeltion poke him to get his attention. " What is it?", he asked ,while his eyes were still closed. He knew that what ever it was that Zeltion needed it didn't require him to get up or move around. As Zeltion asked him a question about were the tea was Grim pointed to where they were.

As she walked away he quickly went over to poke Grim. " Where is the tea?", he asked. When Grim pointed where it was he went over and started to make some tea. Luckily he had been paying attention on how to make a good cup of tea. Once it was done he brought a cup into her room and offered it to her as he sat on her bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:35 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She was laying on her bed and yawning. Closing her eyes she was trying to relax into going asleep. Soon enough, she opened her eyes. Now she looked at Zeltion when he came into her room with a cup. Blushing she sat up and grabbed it. "Thank you, Zeltion.", she said, before sipping the tea. Once she was done sipping it for a moment, she sat it down on her night stand. Followed by yawning and rubbing her neck some more.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:43 pm
~ resting ~

He looked to her door and got up to close it. Turning back to look at her he started to let out a small blush. " If you want maybe this could be a good time for you to teach me how to give a ' good rub.' ", he said while using air quotes around those words. Of course he was referring to when he said he couldn't give messages and would he could tell what type of joke Curson would have told if he heard her say those words.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:50 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him as he closed the door. Only to blush seeing his blush now. "Well, I take it you want to practice on me... But yes, I could help teach you.", she said, as her own blush grew darker. Now she sipped on her tea a little bit more. Yet she would let Zeltion boss her around, if he was intending to give her a back rub.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:12 pm
~ Resting ~

He scratched the back of his head as his blush grew darker. " Alright thanks. I will do my best not to mess it up. So how do you want to be lying down while I do it?", he asked, his voice was shaking in nervousness. Not knowing what to do he was going to listen very carefully to her instructions.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:21 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She laid down on her stomach now. Only to glance at him over her shoulder. "You can sit on my back, well more like kneel over my back. Since you do weigh more than me. But what you'll want to do is start on my neck. I'll correct you as you rub.", she explained to him. Well putting one arm and a pillow under her chin. As the other one was still free so that way he would be able to see on how to do such things.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:43 pm
~ Resting ~

He slowly moved to kneel over her back. His face as red as her brothers hair. Moving his hands to her neck he softly started to message her neck. The reason he was doing it softly was because if he did it wrong he would be able to change what he was doing. If he did it wrong while doing it hard then he risked the chance of hurting her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:54 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She was relaxing as he did this. Of course she told him how to do it. Now she moaned when he started to do it right around her neck and shoulders.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:00 pm
~ Resting ~

As he was messaging her he shivered a little when he heard her moan. He was doing everything that she told him and would move his hands to her she said he should. But he also made sure not to put his hands where she said he shouldn't put his hands. Leaning down he whispered into her ear, " You know I might offer t do this more often if you keep making those noises." After he whispered that he place a small kiss on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:07 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She smiled to herself and was laying there. Only to feel Zeltion's weight shift, so he was whispering in her ear. "Hmmm, you are good with your hands.", she said, only to close her eyes. With her blush on her cheeks, she kept moaning. Before she started to move her head side to side, getting her neck to pop.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:16 pm
~ Resting ~

He continued to message her body and listen to her moans. As he continued he was getting used to how to do this. Making sure to remember how to give a good message. But he also made sure to remember where she liked him messaging her so that way when he would do this again it can be more enjoyable for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:19 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

Part way through the massage she finally fell asleep. Though she'd still moan in her sleep. Yet soon enough he'd hear her gentle breathing like snore. Of course it was not as bad as Curson's. But every so often, she'd have a slight snore.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:31 pm
Grim soon realized that they would need to eat soon. Seeing as she was asleep and who knew what Cameron and Zeltion were doing so he got up and started to make the food himself. Though he did look back at her every once in a while to make sure that she was okay

He kept on messaging her even when she fell asleep. But he did chuckle hearing her start to snore. Eventually he did stop and laid down next to her. Watching her as she snored which he still found kind of cute but would wait to tell her that.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games