Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:35 pm
Hello! I was wondering for the horoscope, is our choice for the last items:
5 mail letters / 1 mail crate AND an explorer kit
or is it
5 mail letters OR 1 mail crate and explorer kit  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:55 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
or is it

Since Wolk did the horoscope I'm quoting her for confirmation, but I'm fairly sure it's
5 mail letters or 1 mail crate
+ an explorer kit : )

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xxxmamoru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:35 pm
If I've got a Pokémon with the Illuminate ability in my party, what happens when I'm in a place where the required posts for encountering wild Pokémon is 3? Would it go down to 1 post, or stay at 3?

And a sort of similar question, I was wondering if Sweet Scent had any out-of-battle effect in the guild. Didn't see it mentioned in the Ability/Attack thread so I'm thinking it doesn't, but just asking in case it was overlooked or is in the works.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:16 pm
Loonamist

Since Wolk did the horoscope I'm quoting her for confirmation, but I'm fairly sure it's

thank you! ^w^  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:22 pm
xxxmamoru
If I've got a Pokémon with the Illuminate ability in my party, what happens when I'm in a place where the required posts for encountering wild Pokémon is 3? Would it go down to 1 post, or stay at 3?

And a sort of similar question, I was wondering if Sweet Scent had any out-of-battle effect in the guild. Didn't see it mentioned in the Ability/Attack thread so I'm thinking it doesn't, but just asking in case it was overlooked or is in the works.

Yeah, I'd say it goes down to 1 : )

I think, right now, sweet scent only has out of battle purposes for Rangers of a certain level, so in general, no, it doesn't currently have an out of battle purpose ^^ Thank you for asking, though!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:26 am
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly
or is it

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Yes, yes.
You can claim either 5 mail-letters + an Explorer Kit

or

1 mail-crate + an Explorer Kit

Sorry about the confusion! o uo  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

xxxmamoru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:18 pm
Are Dry/Wet Mulch & Fertilizer one-time use items?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:15 pm
xxxmamoru
Are Dry/Wet Mulch & Fertilizer one-time use items?

Yes they are : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xxxmamoru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:04 am
Loonamist

Am I missing something about it, then? I like the idea, but to earn Wet/Dry Mulch it takes double the amount of posts that they reduce the count by; and if it only works once, then it'd only affect the one plant.

Why would you post 20 times to reduce something by 10 in the beginning, when you could just... post 20 times? And have those 20 posts count toward multiple plants?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:58 pm
xxxmamoru
Loonamist

Am I missing something about it, then? I like the idea, but to earn Wet/Dry Mulch it takes double the amount of posts that they reduce the count by; and if it only works once, then it'd only affect the one plant.

Why would you post 20 times to reduce something by 10 in the beginning, when you could just... post 20 times? And have those 20 posts count toward multiple plants?

Because you can post for trees growing at the same time as you can post for items.
So while you post twenty times for whatever trees your posting for, you gain the mulch, and can reduce the post count of another tree, perhaps a much longer-growth time plant, once you get it.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:34 pm
If I swap Seul (who I gave a lucky egg to) out of my party, does the egg disappear, or does it stay as his held item until I use it up all the way (or take it off myself)?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:37 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
If I swap Seul (who I gave a lucky egg to) out of my party, does the egg disappear, or does it stay as his held item until I use it up all the way (or take it off myself)?

It stays as a held item, but it also still stays active : ) So the seven day timer will be going still, but you don't have to worry about the pokemon losing it, and they can resume gaining exp once moved back into the active party if the egg is still active  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:02 am
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly

It stays as a held item, but it also still stays active : ) So the seven day timer will be going still, but you don't have to worry about the pokemon losing it, and they can resume gaining exp once moved back into the active party if the egg is still active

Okay, super! Thank you loon :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:14 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly

Okay, super! Thank you loon :3

No problem~! ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:48 am
I'm confused on how sand tomb works.

Sand Tomb: 35: Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first.

So it doesn't deal trap damage on the turn you use it?
And does the turn you use it count as one of the 4-5 turns?

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games