Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian came out of the training room. He walked through the house and caught the scent of fire. He went to where the fire was coming from. He saw that Abigail was barely touching the fire and then asked."What are you doing Abigail."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She moved her hand back and looked at him. Only to stand up and watch the fire keep burning. Though once it was embers, she looked at him. "Just burning unwanted emotions and such... I figure it's better to get rid of them. Instead of saying something that'd I would regret.", she said. Only watch him for his reaction.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and said."Getting a way to help cope with emotion is always a good thing to do. It's not good to repress your emotions."A brief chuckle escaped him."Although I should not be the one to be saying that since that is always how I have been dealing with my own emotions."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She finally gone over to him and pulled him down. "Now let's have a good evening, to ourselves." She said. Only to kiss him lightly before putting her forehead against his.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had his head pressed against hers for a bit and then kissed her lightly but slowly made it more passion filled as it continued.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She started to kiss him back with her eyes closed. Now she felt her hands clutch at his clothes and moaned. Once she pulled back from the kiss, breathless. Her gaze gone up and down him. "I think we need to eat something. Or at least I do.", She said. As a pang of hunger gone through her.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and then said."Very well. Let's go and find you some food."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She walked in with him and smiled. After a minute, she made them a bowl of popcorn. Once it was done, she turned the TV on. Before handing Damian the remote control, letting him pick what they would watch.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

As they sat down to watch the a movie Damian saw Starship Troopers and decided to put the movie on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched the movie with him. Only to share the popcorn. Though she just shook her head at some of the jokes. Once she was done eating the popcorn, she put the bowl on the coffee table. But she had moved her hand to hold his as they watched the movie.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian held her hand and gently squeezed it. Once the movie ended he handed her the remote and said."Your turn to chose the movie."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She pecked his cheek and changed the TV to Iron Fist. Of course she adjusted their hands as they were sweating

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat and watched Iron Fist with Abigail. He would place a kiss her cheek every and then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let him do this for so long. Before she started to kiss him on his lips slowly. Before they fully knew what was happening, she teleported them to his bed. Only to be sitting on his ribs.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had his arms wrapped around her. He kissed her back and pulled her close. He then pulled back for air."Well you brought us here.
Do you want to cuddle."

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games