Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:35 pm

Goldenboy's Dub is just plain horrible gonk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:49 pm

Dariram
I need more self control. It's a school night, and knowing this I came back online because I had the /feeling/ my friends were online. School in less then 3 hours. Damn

yeah same here...i have no self control

i`ll stay up all night to get online late just cuz i "think" a friend may be on and when they`re not i just stay online just in case they come on...but that`s just an excuse to get on the internet late gonk

and my most famous excuse when my mom tells me to get off the computer "but mama, i`m talking to david [pouty face]" and then she lets me stay on...gosh i still use that excuse now to stay online XD

oh yea..i haven`t told my mama that we broke up...cuz she`d never give him another chance...so i just can`t tell her...i`ll tell her eventually...when we`re married...or when he forgets all about me :3

i feel so bad for lying to her though gonk

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:48 pm

Jhi-Jhi
Dariram
I need more self control. It's a school night, and knowing this I came back online because I had the /feeling/ my friends were online. School in less then 3 hours. Damn

yeah same here...i have no self control

i`ll stay up all night to get online late just cuz i "think" a friend may be on and when they`re not i just stay online just in case they come on...but that`s just an excuse to get on the internet late gonk

and my most famous excuse when my mom tells me to get off the computer "but mama, i`m talking to david [pouty face]" and then she lets me stay on...gosh i still use that excuse now to stay online XD

oh yea..i haven`t told my mama that we broke up...cuz she`d never give him another chance...so i just can`t tell her...i`ll tell her eventually...when we`re married...or when he forgets all about me :3

i feel so bad for lying to her though gonk
Awww~ Poor Jhi, well things will work out sooner or later *starts singing that song* >.<'

Yeah, see, the reason I end up being so on so late is that I'm usually right, they are or JUST signed on when I thought they did... it's weird how it works like that~
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:06 pm

l0l thanks =)
but i`m not too worry about it now, if we are meant to be together then we will be together but if not then as long as he`s happy it`s cool. =)
i`m trying really hard to be positive about this relationship, i enjoyed it and i cherish it, and i learned alot from it. i noticed alot of the things i`ve done wrong in past relationships which probably contributed to the breakup so all in all i`m glad this all happened and i would do it all again if i was given the chance to do so :3

l0l you know your friends schedules sooo well :3

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:55 am

Oh Mi God!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be in deep deep trouble gonk

I'm beginning to hate online anking crying

Well thats all i'm gonna say there....
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:41 pm

I really hate the peopel who think that they are the best anime person of all time..you might think that you or your friend might think that but i can say u got to be able to tell me which anime was illegal in China from the years 1994-2001 and was prohibited because of the use of 33 episodes and each episode was 2 hours long causing major amounts of followers, suicide, and gangs.

Know this is because it's my first anime when i was 5 and my aunt showed me these..and i love it..how they slice the shogunate of Japan into 2 halves and burns his body after throwing the carcass out the building but the invasian of Japan was after when everyone in every nation in the world died from God's hand because humans are mistakable creatures because fighting over a piece of land that's holy evenb thoughthe whoel world is made form God..holy enough....and well god's wraith killed all.mwahahaha
and then 2001 the tape was made a dvd but then burned and now ashes

AnimeSeeker7

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:11 pm

Chicago White Sox vs. Boston Red Sox!

UGH!!! My little brother got to go to the game tonight!! I'm a way bigger fan then he is! I wanted to go sooo much more then he did!! He still isn't sure which team he likes more! He understands the importance of this game!

But I guess there is nothing I can do now. He already left for the game. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:11 pm

Orthodontists like to make people's mouths hurt for HOURS upon HOURS & parents won't give me painkillers!! gonk

Dariram
Crew

ShadowPuppete

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:41 am

I hate the way I hate things! It only makes me hate things more!..........dang.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:23 pm

i hate everything right now becuase i'm having a very bad day and i'm sick so that only makes things worse........

goth_grl_01

white_shadowed_rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:14 pm

ughh......i hate this........too much literature to read for school and of course she has to give us the most boring stories in the entire world!!!! ugh!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:13 pm

My hands are numb and cold and I'm sick ><

Dariram
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:03 pm

gonk My bus route for school sucks. The high school is almost less than a 1-minute drive away from my neighborhood, yet it takes me over 35 minutes to get home in the afternoon. The bus goes all over the freakin' township.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:30 pm

-sick- nothing else to say...

Dariram
Crew

white_shadowed_rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:23 pm

i finally made a new character on gaia!! heart heart and i can't wait till i save up enough gold to buy a new look cuz my present one sucks......
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games