Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:36 am
User Image
                                                Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                That's givin' too much noise
                                                Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴єcоиd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance had been running late, and this time he really didn't have an excuse. Instead he followed Balder out to the pitch a bit sheepishly. Hopefully the game went well.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I guess my nickname's tiny right now...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

username

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:42 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had seen both teams struggle in their first games, and now they were facing off against each other. In any case, one team was going to come out on top. "Today's game is between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Badgers versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 8, 9, 7, 2, 3, 10, 6, 7, 7 Total: 61 (10-100)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:41 am
Abraham took Isaac's hand and led him to the lonesome hill.
While his daughter hid and watched,
She dare not breathe, she was so still.
Just as an angel cried for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her voice.
Then the angel asked her what her name was,
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ seventh year prefect│ halfblood

Di went up for the quaffle immediately, hoping to beat out Hufflepuff's chasers.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

Then he asked, "How can this be?"
"My father never gave me one."
And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her bow.
"How darest you, child, defy your father?"
"You better let young Isaac go."

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:08 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

Every breath shuddered as he waited for the start of the game. The already cold wind was colder now that he took off in search of the snitch. The little gold bugger had to be here somewhere.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Seeker
AC: 18
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled:
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

[OOC: on mobile.]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Winsome Fey rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 5, 6, 9, 3, 10, 2, 8, 3, 6 Total: 56 (10-100)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff teams
                                                                What am I doing? Playing quidditch
                                                                What am I thinking? This game had better go better than last.
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Kazu was up in the air, going after the quaffle for the tossup.

OOC:

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: +6 for stealing, +6 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:19 pm
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di came away with the quaffle and headed for the Hufflepuff goals.

OOC:
Post to Goal: 1/3

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:24 pm
User Image
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                Hope you raise your cup

Kazu missed the quaffle and chased after Di, trying to steal from the older girl.

OOC:

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:32 pm
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di dodged Kazuki and kept on for the goal; she was nearly there now.

OOC:
Post to Goal: 2/3

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                Hope you raise your cup

Kazu went in for another steal attempt.

OOC:

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:48 pm
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di dodged the younger boy again and reached the goals, taking the shot.

OOC:
Post to Goal: 3/3

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

$ḯϰтн ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder had gone up into the air when the whistle blew. As Di and Kazu fought over the quaffle, Balder wished that Kazu could have gotten a steal in. Nevertheless, he surged forward, trying to block the quaffle.

Modifiers: +10 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: We can win the cup this year, I feel it.
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

username

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:59 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

$ḯϰтн ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder missed the block, and winced as he looked around. Well, that could have gone better. He tossed it over to Candace, hoping she had better luck.

Modifiers: +10 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                  Final Roll: 18 (Missed)
                                                  10 - 0

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: We can win the cup this year, I feel it.
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff

Candace watched as Diantha came way with the ball. As Kazu went after Diantha, she followed after. He attempted to get his hands on the ball however Ravenclaw was still about to get to the Hufflepuff goal. Sadly Balder couldn't block her shot and Candace was left hovering before the ball was passed off to her. Heading for the Ravenclaw goal, Candace hoped to make up for being down ten points.

With : Ravenclaw & Hufflepuff players

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  10 - 00

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:57 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________

User Image

By a stroke of luck, glimmering gold caught his eye on the other side of the field near the goal posts. It was winding around in a zigzag, fast. Gavin weaved past the chasers to get closer.

Seeker
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled: 11 + 8 = 19
┉┉┉┉
1 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
10 - 00

[OOC: on mobile. 6+ hours]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:41 am
GAVIN SELWYN __________

User Image

Gavin raced faster in pursuit of the gold snitch.

Seeker
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled: 11 + 8 = 19
┉┉┉┉
2 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
10 - 00

[OOC: on mobile. 6+ hours]

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games