Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:04 pm
"Okay...where would you like me to kiss you?" Iago asked, smiling happily. He knew he didn't ask for much in return...because he didn't need much. All he needed was her...hearing her laugh, seeing her smile, having her near him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie unwrapped her arms from around Iago's neck and pressed herself back against the bank more, a smile upon her lips.

"Well, seeing as how you are always giving to me....you may kiss me wherever you'd like." Evie grinned, acting as coyly as possible.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 pm
Iago smiled, leaning closer to her. "Alright." he whispered, closing his eyes. He kissed her softly on the lips...then slowly deepened the kiss, giving the kiss some feeling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:42 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Iago's lips found hers after a short moment of looking into each other's eyes and suddenly she felt like she was floating on air. At first it started very gently, just a simple kiss...but then it escalated into something more. Evie could feel everything Iago put into the kiss and she would have smiled if she could. Evie's lips moved in sync with Iago's as the young lovers kissed each other with as much love as an old couple could possibly have.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:07 am
Iago held the kiss for as long as he possibly could, until he had no choice but to pull away for some air. As he did, he nibbled at her bottom lip gently, pulling it toward him a little before letting it go. He opened his eyes slowly.
"Well? How was that for a kiss?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grinned brightly, dazed and very very happy from what had happened.

"I'll let you know when I can think straight again...." Evie sighed, content and especially happy now. Her arms wrapped around Iago but she didn't hold him tightly, she instead, rested her head gently against his chest, her eyes closing.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:59 pm
Seeing as they were both pretty clean by this point, Iago put his arms around her in specific areas, then picked his Evie up into his arms, and got out of the river. He led her over to a spot of grass in the sun and lay her down. He smiled and layed down next to her, looking up at the clouds passing by.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and wrapped her arms around Iago's neck as he picked her up into his arms. She rested her head against his chest and allowed him to carry her up out of the water. When he lay her down, and laid down next to her, Evie smiled and scooted close to Iago, the contours of her body matching up with his.

"Wouldn't it be scandalous if a random passer-by saw the Prince naked with another woman?" Evie wondered aloud with a grin.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:48 am
Iago smiled, looking over at his Evie. "I wouldn't care." he whispered sincerely. "I would tell that passerby that this other woman is none other than my Evie, love of my life." he added, kissing her on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:16 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled happily, though she doubted that Iago really would have told some stranger from the village all of what he just said. They still had to protect their identities.

"I wouldn't want you to go out blurting all of that out! I'd call you mad if you did." Evie giggled lightly and kissed Iago on the cheek as well.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:18 pm
"Then how would you explain it?" Iago said with a laugh, looking over at her while the sun washed over them, drying the river water off of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie thought it over for a moment. How would they explain themselves if someone from the village decided to take a walk and found them together out in the open like they currently were? The sun dried off the water from their bodies, she started to feel warm from the rays, a smile on her lips.

"You could say that you were drunk." Evie whispered decidedly.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 pm
Iago laughed, smiling at her. "Me, drunk?" he asked, laughing again. He leaned over and kissed her softly on the cheek. "That's a good one." he teased, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned, propping herself up on her elbows to look at Iago.

"What...it would make sense wouldn't it? I mean...you're the Prince, naked, with a strange woman who isn't Jocelyn. If it were me, I'd think you were drunk." Evie smiled, her hand gently running up and down his chest.

"Or that I forced you into this." Evie added with a grin.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:30 pm
Iago looked at her hand, smiling happily while her hand ran up and down his chest, running across the muscles there. He looked over at her and smiled. "Or maybe I just found something better in this strange woman." he offered.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games