Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:29 pm
Scarlet caught the ball of energy and swollowed it, "That was rather tasty." She looked back at Rui, "Now move out of my way!" She knocked him away with great force and he flew into the crowd of elves. As everyone looked to see what had happened scarlet disappeared and then appeared infront of the spellweaver. "And this is the last time you'll ever use magic again," she grinned and looked at his eyes that were filled with terror. Then she thrusted her hand into his stomach. The blow was so great her arm went through him. He was dead and limped against her. She pushed him off of her and let him fall to the floor. Her arm was full of his blood and she couldn't help but lick the blood off her hand. "Even tastier then his magic," she grinned and her aura was now fully black and blood red.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:31 pm
Brai growled and jumped forwards at Scarlet, his sword gripped tightly in one hand. He thrust the sword at Scarlet.

Ross grabbed Brai by the wrist and pulled him away. "don't be a fool brother. Our weapons won't even scratch her. You of all people should know this."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:36 pm
"You'd be wise to listen to him," Scarlet said as she appeared infront of Brai and whispered that into his ear. She wanted to see what his reaction would be. "Don't you think that elves blood looks pretty against the white marvel floor?" She grinned and stepped back and looked at all of the frightened elves.

Rui sat up and recovered from the blow he recieved. "Scarlet please snap out of it.....how could you kill an innocent person?" He was furious but knew not to charge her. 'This isn't good at all.'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Brai stared at Scarlet, nothing but hatred showed in his eyes. He spat at Scarlets feet. "No blood looks good. Especially when it is spilt by a demon, hiding in anothers body."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm
Scarlet laughed and looked at him, "Hiding in anothers body? Oh all of you are mistaken. This is truely me, you see my hatred and anger finally took over. I guess you can say i had no more good in me. I really can't blame myself, maybe if i was never sent to that world i would have never turned this way." She began to circle around him and Ross, "Maybe your blood would look good against the wall. Then the wall will match the floor, what do you think?" She asked teasingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:49 pm
Brai shook Ross off his wrist. "you can not... must not... kill any one else. You know that it is wrong."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:55 pm
"It's wrong on your point of view...not mine. This is fun and exciting," She grinned again and swung her arm out and her nail scratched Brai. It didn't look like she did anything but he then began to bleed. She licked his blood off her nail and smiled, "Your blood is even more delicious then the dead elf over there."

Rui got up and walked over to Scarlet.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 pm
Brai had his sword out again, when Ross blocked it with his own blade. "I said NO! We cannot damage her. The only way to even scratch her, is with magic, with our spellweaver dead, we don't have anyone strong enough. Except her brother. But he doesn't have his magic."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:05 pm
Scarlet looked over at Rui, "Oh he has magic, he just doesn't want to use it. If he does he will end up like me." She laughed and walked over to Brai as he was being blocked, "You're weak. You can't even get past your own brother, how pathetic."

Rui sighed, she was right. If he used his magic he would simply end up like Scarlet since they basically had the same life. 'There has to be another way...'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:09 pm
Ross smiled. "he's not weak. I'm just stronger." He let the tip of his sword drop, so that the tip touched the ground between Scarlet and Brai. He looked over at Rui. "if we can get the other spellweavers here. We might be able to figure out a way."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:16 pm
"Ok then lets see, you're weak, so that makes him weaker," she laughed and looked over at Rui. "If was an excellent use. IF you get the other spellweavers." The aura around her grew bigger and she was able to locate the other spellweavers. "Well it was nice chatting with you guys. I'm off to kill off some troublesome elves." Her wings spread and she flew out of the ceiling and out of the castle. She headed toward the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:19 pm
(the other spellweavers are at elvandar btw...)

Ross smiled. The spellweavers were all at elvandar. The most protected city in the whole magical world.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:23 pm
((ok))

She was approaching the city. "I see a barrier....a lot harder to break down...." SHe ginned and dove down. She then dove into the earth digging her way under the city. 'Not to smart are they!' She laughed and bursted out into the city. "Hello dear elves!" She looked at all the elves and they began to run to there homes. She then began slaughtering some here and there. While singing, "Spellweavers Spellweavers where are you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:27 pm
Vivi went wide eyed as was now face to face with the Demoned Scarlet. "L-l-lady S-s-scarlet?" She then saw her try to kill a boy she let her fire spirit intersept her, "STOP IT!" she cried out to her old friend.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm
((wait is Vivi at Elvandar to?))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games