Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:19 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Settling into the limo beside Naoko, Ryu found he was having a hard time not staring at the blond.
He had seen Naoko in just about every outfit imaginable, had seen the man naked many times by now, bu there was something simply so....striking....about the way he looked right now, and the violinist found himself feeling rather flustered because of it.
"So...Na-kun...you nervous? I kinda am...but in an excited way, ya know!" he giggled a bit, smoothing out the wrinkles in his outfit.
Looking to Shou, he kept right on smiling.
"Thanks for everything, by the way, Shou-sama. This is going to be great, and we owe it to you...for not killing us during all that practice!" he teased.
Ryuukaze was simply abuzz with energy now, so thrilled he was with the upcoming party and performance. This was what he loved in his work, this was that feeling he craved.
It's good to be back... he thought, leaning back in his seat.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:23 pm
(((OOC: HERE IS THE CONCERT LINEUP! I rolled random dice for Hayato, Chiyou, and Nakai (since Shou and Narcissus have the final two spots as pre-determined).

Hayato / Chiyou / Nakai / Narcissus / Shou

The acts will go in that order.

Today (in the RP) it's Sunday night (and the pre-event party).
The concert is on Friday night.
So you guys still have a few days until the concert. If we need to, we can advance days a bit. But this time is needed for a little surprise that's being cooked up, hehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm not really nervous..." Naoko replied with a smile. "But I'm not going to say a part of me isn't all butterflies. There's a lot of big names tonight I'm assuming, though I haven't seen a guest list."
Which, considering, was probably a very good thing... because he would've bolted from the car right then and there.
The blond carefully adjusted his kimono, hands folded all proper in his lap. "And stop starring, Ryuu-kun..." NAKO said with a slight blush. "Don't tell me you want me to cross-dress more often. Yare yare..."
But it was then that he laughed softly, remembering some very very fond memories.
"Sai used to dress me up." the pianist spoke. "In various things really but... he loved to make me beautiful. To bring a strange fantasy to the air around me. When I got older, well... I kind of missed that... Guess that's why I didn't put up too much a fight wearing this kimono." he laughed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Leaning in, covering his face slightly with a fan, Ryu whispered, "Well I can't help but stare, Naoko-hime. I can see why Sai dressed you as such. I wouldn't mind having some little fantasies with you, myself." and with that he stole a kiss from the blond's cheek before backing away, setting the fan in his lap as if nothing had even been said.
It was going to be a wonderful night, and he knew it. After all, he had the best, most beautiful man by his side, even though they wouldn't be letting that show to the public eye.
Leaning in, he acted as if to adjust the comb in Naoko's hair and whispered once more.
"Just one more thing, gorgeous. You're amazing, you're so incredibly talented, you're going to go so far, and, above all, I love you. Just wanted to make sure you were aware." With another fidget of the comb, the violinist made sure every hair was in perfect place before he sat back again, giving the pianist a sly wink.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Naoko couldn't help but blush brightly after Ryuukaze leaned back.
"A... arigatou ne..." the blond said, looking at his akuma from the corner of his eye.
They hadn't been very intimate in the last week... with good reason... but just knowing that Ryuu was there for him, supporting him...
It helped.
A lot more than one might think.
"Maybe someone will think you brought a gorgeous girl to the party instead of your bandmate, ne?" Naoko couldn't help but tease. "Oi! Shou-sama, hayaku! We don't want to be late."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event
"You don't look ridiculous. You look elegant and lovely, Naoko-san. Mmm...you would make delicious arm candy." he mused mischievously, "But no I expect you to mingle and make friends or at least promote the charity event. Yamada-san is already at the event and tells me via IM that people have just started arriving."

And well he had to laugh just a little at the comment from Ryuukaze, "Ah, yes...I believe we are ready." Turning slowly with all the regal bearing of a man beyond his age he made his way to the limo.

"Hayaku? Hayaku desu ka? How can you move so quickly in such a thing?" he laughed as he slipped inside and pulled in the rest of his clothes.

But while they rode along, Shou took a few breaths, his eyes started to drift to the window, lost in thought as the other two conversed in the car. Hamu-kun had also mentioned a new face in his IM...No actually an old face that re-contracted to SMASH very recently. Something about Hayato niggled at the star's mind, even though he hardly knew of him except for the career that never blossomed to what it should have been.

The silence was unusual for the man but his mind carefully tried to prepare for the hours ahead. Closing his eyes it almost was as if he had taken a small nap and in a way he did. A sign that his energy was building up once again because he'd go non-stop for the rest of the evening.

As the limo pulled up, and stopped, his eyes flicked open once the door started to open. With the grace of a nobleman, he slipped out of the car and stood to face the crowds. Screams from his fans at the side lines were enough to to put the guards on edge. They knew how this worked...someone always tried to rush the fantastical creature. Shou reached back and took Naoko's hand, "Hime no sora, won't you accompany me?" Gently, he guided Naoko out of the limo until he was standing beside him.

"Ude no okashi." he whispered into Naoko's ear before they started to walk. In that instance one of Shou's fans broke through the barrier running towards them with a filled flower basket stopping a few feet away. She quickly in her maid's outfit started bowing and throwing rose petals at their feet as they walked. The guards rushed towards her but Shou stopped them with a raised hand, "Let her be...Child....continue."

And ever so slowly they made their procession over rose petals thrown by a fan flower bearer. As they were crushed under their feet, the air filled with the sweet scented perfume that drifted to the stars. Shou, the regal emperor...never the one to miss an opportunity to make use of his spotlight, the fanatic crowds screamed in fervor with his decision and the maid's luck. It would be in all the papers...all over the net...all over scrolls until the end of time.

As they reached the end of the pathway to the restaurant he paused and looked down at his impromptu flower bearer and produced a ticket out of the sleeve of his long robes, "A gift for adding to our fantasy." And he carefully placed it in her basket before caressing her cheek.

The girl squealed, "Thank you, Shou-sama! Thank you!" and was guided away by the guards just before he and his band slipped inside XEX Toyko.

"No...it wasn't planned." he muttered to Naoko before he ever was asked. The fans would do almost anything to be a part of that world he created. His eyes lifted to the audience inside who had watched the show from afar. Like a man above men, he met their eyes as equals - Let the Show begin.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:02 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

"Heh...I could only be so lucky as to be thatclose to you tonight." Ruy responded, the limo speeding along now.
It seemed like they were there in the blink of an eye...and as Ryuukaze stepped out of the limo behind Naoko, the camera lights began flashing away, people cheering all over.
It was as if he were in a dream. This was something beyond even the greatest galas and fanciest gatherings he had ever attended.
Yet even in the bright lights and amidst all the distractions...Ryu couldn't help but notice Naoko again, standing out even against Shou...a truly shining star.
Ryuukaze met NAKO's eyes and smiled at him one last time before they began down the red carpet. It really was like some sort of fairy tale for them...a girl broke through and, by Shou's royal decree, was allowed to place petals for them to walk over. The girl seemed so very happy to be allowed to do such a thing, and that happiness added to Ryu's own happiness.
"Thank you, pretty girl." he said to her with a wink before the guards walked her out.
They were inside XEX Tokyo now, and all eyes were on them.
Indeed, they were the center of attention for the night, the ultimate entertainment, the ultimate show.
So...this is what Shou meant, this was what Shou lived for.
It was intense. Ryuukaze smiled to all the faces before him.
This...was perfection.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:15 pm

"Sugoi desu ne..." Naoko whispered as he stood just inside the entrance to XEX Tokyo.
Girl's throwing petals, flashing photography, seeing Shou before him walking through the club doors, knowing Ryuu was behind him just in case, the cheers and the screams and all those eyes trained on them alone...
Suddenly, Naoko felt very insignificant. He knew many MANY eyes were on him, some probably trying to figure out if he were Shou's female date...
As the manager came up to them and introduced himself, Naoko made a polite and very lady like bow in his kimono. "NAKO desu." he introduced himself.
And the look on the manager's face was priceless. "I... I was told that... well that NAKO-sama was a..."
"Man?" Naoko asked before winking. "I am. Shou-san just thought he and Ryuukaze-san needed a bit of feminine charm to their look. Some... ude no okashi, if you will." he glanced at Shou with a teasing wink before looking back to the manager. "Apparently I fit the bill." he teased before walking forward and to the bar.
Yes... he needed a drink...
Or else his calm cool composure might be compromised by the excess of important faces in the room all too soon.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:18 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

Nikki teased back enjoying the impish remark, "Oh yes, and I have the seam rippers right here." He held them up with a wink then stood up and made sure the tie was perfect. "When you said you wanted a suit, I wasn't certain but...the suit and your attitude are one tonight. You look incredible." he said as he pulled away with a critical eye then turned to leave, "I can't wait to hear the gossip!"

---

Izzy looked up at Narcissus and he did a double take. While he had expected Kai to be in a suit, he never expected Narcissus to dress so dapper. Blinking a few times he stood up with a broad breathless smile. "Indeed...I'm going to be walking in to XEX Tokyo with the two hottest men alive." He said rather bravely with a bright smile on his face before it turned in to a blush as he realized what he said. "Ah...Ah...yes, I'm ready to go."

Izzy followed Narcissus out the door and the bodyguard got the elevator for them. As the three of them rode the elevator down, he took in a deep breath and pulled that feeling of excitement in to help prepared him for the night ahead. It would be a long one filled with amazing things. And the more he glanced in the reflective wall of the elevator, he realized he didn't look so bad. As a manager, he was at the top of his game. All he had to do was let his stars do their thing, while he did his. Everything would be fine.

As he slipped into the limo, he felt a little giddy and smiled at both men once they started to make their way to the event.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

Naoko was heading to the bar, but as much as Ryu wanted to follow after him like a puppy he knew that tonight was not the night for such silly things. Stepping up beside Shou, he whispered to the great emperor, "My, you really are something else. I don't believe I've ever witnessed such...majesty."
As quickly as he had stepped forward, people began coming up to him.

"Ryuukaze-san! It's good to see you are well! We've all been worried about you. Any chance you'll ever come back to us?" a manager from his old label came up and patted him on the back.

"Ah...well that I am not sure of. What with my voice as it is and all....besides, working with Shou...it's like an addiction. I don't know if I can leave my lord's side now that I have had a taste of the wonders of his world."
It was a suitable answer, Ryuukaze thought. He wasn't going to let on that his voice was back to normal and pitch perfect again. Only Naoko knew that as of now...and for now, he was satisfied for his songs to be only for his love's ears. Adding on the embellishments about Shou made the manager look over to the impressively-clad vocalist, and the man simply marveled at him for a few moments before nodding and stepping away. It was all part of the show, and the more attention they could draw and wonderment they could create, the better.
The violinist turned his head again, looking back at Naoko, who was making his way with such dainty steps through the crowd.
He hated to see him leave, but he loved to watch him go.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:44 am
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

Martini number two, down the hatch.
Chiyou was growing bored. He had yet to see Izzy, or Narcissus. Granted, he really didn't want to see Narcissus. That was part of why he was getting a head start on his drinking. The boy never did well with nerves.
Leaning up against the bar, he continued to watch the crowd. All the faces seemed to blend together, nothing impressive going on anywhere it seemed.
Someone had come in that got a lot of people's attention, but he hadn't been able to see who through the throng.
Then it happened...
Walking toward him was a mystical princess. So beautiful, for a moment Chiyou wondered if he weren't hallucinating. Surely he hadn't taken any drugs, right? No...impossible...he hadn't bought anything of the like in nearly a month.
Typically, no woman would ever be so impressive to catch his eye, at least not like this. It was nearly enough to make him forget about Ishi Ruki...but not quite.
Turning to the bartender, he ordered up an amaretto martini with a cherry, something both sweet and strong, with an amber hue that matched the heavenly eyes of the lady.
He turned around just as she reached the bar, with the drink in his hand.
"For you, beautiful princess." he presented the woman, who was actually Naoko, with the drink.

...............is my drug----------}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:24 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

"Indeed...I'm going to be walking in to XEX Tokyo with the two hottest men alive."

Kai smirked when he heard this, taking a mental note of Izzy's blushing face. It sure was a cute expression, not to mention just a tad bit enticing. Plus the fact that Izzy had said that in the first place encouraged Kai even more on his idea that perhaps he should pursue Izzy. However, when they reached the limousine, all thoughts of that were pushed out of Kai's head and were once again replaced by thoughts of the coming night. No doubt this night was going to be one full of excitement and new experiences for the singer, to say the least. Interesting things always managed to develop at these events, after all.

Within the limo, Kai leaned back and willed his shoulders to relax, leaning back and closing his eyes. He, like Narcissus, was regretting not having one last go with Michi before this day came. Kai was sure that he would need it after tonight, at least, considering how tense he would be, rigid with all of this excitement and anticipation. Higuri was well aware that many things could come from this, and this pre-event party was a great opportunity to make some great connections—therefore, Kai had to strive to make those connections. It miffed Nakai a little that Narcissus didn't need to make these connections tonight as much as Kai needed it, because Narcissus was already established as a preeminent—if not eminent—star of the stage. Kai was just getting there. But he had been challenged by Narcissus for ownership of the stage, and the least Kai could do was to excel over his fellow performer's expectations.

The moment Kai opened his eyes once again, his gaze fell upon his manager, who was practically bouncing up and down with giddiness. It warmed Kai's heart in some odd way just to see Izzy so excited and happy for this event. It was quite an amusing sight.

"Someone seems very confident in this party's success," Kai remarked, smirking a little. His mind wandered back just a bit to the thought of going for his manager, but just as quickly as it came, the singer dispelled it. Tonight was to be a night of sheer glamour and professionalism.

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

Hayato had managed to find the man in charge of his contract from SMASH, and had had a pretty pleasant, albeit quick, conversation with him. It turned out that they would just have to work a bit hard in the studio in the days between this party and the actual concert to finalize things, but Hayato had managed to make the performer's list. All there was left to do was the signing of some papers and the smoothing out of those two songs. Tomorrow, Hayato would be due for another fitting for concert outfits, and then he would spend his day at the studio, recording, writing, and just practicing with the accompanists that he would need for his two pieces.

As Hayato walked away from the man after the successful conversation, he smirked. All you think I'll have by then is those two pieces to choose from? Huh. You don't know me well enough. With a shake of his head and a quiet chuckle, Hayato dropped his glass off on a passing tray. He was in need of something slightly stronger—something that he could only find at the bar.

Jun Nagasaki turned to start heading in the bar's direction from quite a ways off. He still kept his eyes peeled for Naoko, figuring that the performer would be here already, never one to be late—or at least, late by much. Hayato was brought back into a memory of the old days, when Naoko would sometimes overwork himself and get sick. But before illness would strike him, he would always rush into the studio, breathing raggedly, and apologize for being late due to something else he had to do. The singer chuckled at the thought, now being all the more eager to meet Naoko again.

However, just as he was about to reach the bar, Jun was pulled aside by an old friend of his who was bursting with questions about his disappearance from the stage and his reemergence as a solo artist. Nagasaki figured that he could afford a few minutes for this, and fell into conversation, not actually having received his drink yet.

H a y a t o

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Making his way through the crowd, Naoko was a tad bit annoyed at how slowly he walked in geta. It had been too long since he had worn the platformed shoes, and keeping his balance in this crowd was a must.
However, a few steps from the bar, one of the other guests turned and handed him a drink.
'For you, beautiful princess.' the man said, to which Naoko half smirked.
"I'll have to commend Shou-san's stylist if everyone here truly believes me to be a princess." the blond spoke, taking the offered drink and sipping it.
At first, the bite of the vodka nearly caught in his throat, but somehow the sweetness finished the sip out smoothly.
"You're... Chiyou-san, ne?" he asked, watching the young man for a moment. "I have a little cousin who's a huge fan. Well, I say little but she has to be sixteen now so I guess she's not really little anymore."
He was making polite conversation... and also not talking about how he was a man and NOT a woman.
Just simply having stated he wasn't a princess...

Of course, this entire time, he didn't notice the man at the other end of the bar...
One that he should have...
If Naoko had known Hayato was only yards away... there would be a pair of geta left on the floor as he ran.

~ ~ ~

"You're not giving yourself enough credit, Ishi-san." Narcissus spoke as they headed to the limo. "I think you've cleaned up quite nicely and, in fact..." he turned just enough to catch his manager's eye with his own blue gaze. "I don't doubt you'll impress."

He didn't really think about Izzy Lucky's compliment however, because the musician was used to compliments. The notion that Izzy thought Nakai to be hott as well, didn't surprise him in the least either.

So, as the three traversed their way to XEX Tokyo in the limo, Narcissus couldn't help but be amused by Izzy's eagerness.

"Let him get it out of his system before the party." Akihiko smiled slightly, commenting on what Nakai had said in regards to their manager. "

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:30 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Indeed, that would be me." Chiyou bowed to the "lady".
"It warms my heart to hear that your cousin enjoys my music. I've been a bit of the mark recently, but I'm revving up for a great comeback." With a snap of his fingers, the bartender then placed another drink, this one a cognac, on the bar and the vocalist picked it up swiftly, sipping it before speaking again.
"So...you aren't a princess? Well, even if you are not of royal blood, you certainly carry royal features. I have never laid eyes on one as lovely as you, and I have seen the heights of beauty. I must ask you, lovely dove...what is your name, and will your heart be as kind to me as your visage is to my eyes?"
Lifting Naoko's free hand, he kissed it softly in a respectful, gentlemanly manner.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:04 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

Izzy was surprised by the compliment and tried not to blush anymore because of it. But actually, he felt pretty good after that considering it wasn't often that he heard such things. He definitely had a hard time keeping still as the limo moved along.

But then he realized both men were talking about him and glanced at the both bitting at the bottom of his lip, "Oh you two! Of course I am confident. You're both going to show everyone tonight how brilliant you are in the social scene. And I couldn't be more proud." He paused for a moment and stared at the limo's flat panel that was broadcasting the event.

"However, I don't think we're going to beat Shou's entrance...or his costumes. Mmm...Naoko and Ryuukaze look good too. Oh my...a flower bearer? What is it about him that garners such a fanatic fan base?" he tapped his fingers to his lips and sighed. He didn't understand how SMASH managed to keep Shou considering all the rumors of mismanagement.

But then he smiled brightly again, "I think I will take an opportunity to introduce myself to Shou. I dare say I've not met him in person. And as outrageous as he is it might prove to be fun."

Not long after his comment, the limo pulled into the drive and Izzy took a deep breath then winked at Nakai, "Ok...I'll get out first because I'm not the one the fans are waiting on. Gambatte!"

As the door opened, Izzy stepped out and received a warm welcome from the crowds. Maybe a little more so than he expected but word traveled fast as to who he was managing so people knew what was next and were very excited.

He glanced back to make sure both men were ready then walked forward giving them room to make their grand entrances. Izzy would meet them at the entrance to XEX because he wanted to watch how the crowds took to his two most handsome stars.

Listening to the crowds he could hear words from the fans...as he started walking. NAKAI! NARCISSUS! But then, suddenly something fell out of the sky in front of him and hooked on the edge of his glasses as if whatever it was had been shot from the side line of the crowd. His hand reached over and plucked the item then stared at it for a second. It was a pair of lacy white panties! Izzy stopped almost dead in his tracks trying to figure out What to DO!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games