Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 am
Nekko comes down to the kitchens to visit the elfs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:44 am
"Yes! This be the kitchens." Annette said, smiling at Lili.  

Alastryona

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:54 am
Senna walked through the door. "No!" She said, bounding over to dishes. There so many! She thought, she scrubbed at elf speed, and wanted to keep going. SHe looked over to Angel. "Who are you? She asked nicely. "Senna here to meet you! My old masters, wanted me to come here for help, but i don't like it here too much. Nobody's very kind, as my masters." Senna said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:49 pm
*Muffled sound of laughter and then the portrait hole swings open to admit a young little red headed first year, whose hair looked oddly windswept.*

"Oh, Hi Nekko! Did you fancy a little chat with the elves as well? That's what I'm here for, I've been so taken up in the match that I forgot to come down and say hello."

*Calliope looks fondly around the Kitchens*

"Yes it looks just like I imagined it would from what Wren's told mi about it! Would any ah you care for a break? Stop for a cuppa tea?"

vivacious_red

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:12 pm
Dragonspirit32

" Sophie will be kind to you!" Sophie said, smiling and scrubbing "Sophie is me! Senna will be Sophie's friend?"

Sophie turned to Calliope. "What does Mistress need? Sophie will help you." She said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 pm
"Oh yes! Senna will be Angels friend!" Senna looked at Caliope. "Mistress!!!!" She almost screamed. She bounded over, fell, and tumbled all theway, and bowed. " what do you need Miss?" She said politely.  

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 pm
Annette gets the cauldron cakes out of the oven and puts the filling in them. She puts them on a plate and walks over to the students. "Would Mistresses Nekko or Calliope like a cauldron cake? Annette just made thems."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 pm
vivacious_red
"Would mistress like some pumpkin juice? Or a cauldron cake? Sophie will get anything Mistress Calliope needs!" She said with a smile. Sophie liked helping the Masters and Mistresses.  

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:58 pm
((ooc: Eeek! I'm so sorry guys! I completely blanked and forgot I had posted here! Won't happen again!))

*Calliope looks around at the excited elves gathered around her, looking slightly concerned, she speaks to Angel first*

"Aerm- you couldn't get us some tea, could you? I've been finding it very hard to warm up after being on a broom all day."

*She turns to Annette, smiling appreciatively and encouragingly.*

"I'm never one to pass up a cauldron cake, thank you! And won't you join me for some tea, over here by the fire?"

*Calliope turns to Senna*

"And you will join me too, won't you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:12 pm
Annette hands Calliope a cauldron cake and runs to put the rest of them on the counter. When she returns she shakes her head and says, "There is much too much work to be done. Does you know Mistress Noelle?"  

Alastryona

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:32 pm
*Calliope sighs at the elf's adamant refusal to take a break, and then nods at her question*

"Your name is Annette right? Well Annette, yes I know Noelle, I don't see quite as much of her as I used to unfortunately. We were friends before we were ahem sorted. ((gotta love elf-hood friends)) She is very nice, I do quite miss talking to her! But she is doing rather well in the Quidditch Cup from what I've seen!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:00 pm
"Oh. Well, there still be class." She smiled. "Annette's other Mistress, Noelle's little sister, will be coming next year."  

Alastryona

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm
"Oh that will be most exciting! I bet she's just itching to hop on the Hogwarts express. How about you, how are you liking Hogwarts so far?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:10 pm
"Yes, Annette is liking Hogwarts, and Annette is sure that Mistress cant wait to go. They're Pure-bloods you know." She started to hum. "Have you heared the Hogwarts school song? Annette heared it on the first day when she was in the kitchens."  

Alastryona

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:47 pm
"Oh yes, I'm quite fond of the school song, it can just carry so many different tunes. I like trying to fit the words to the tunes of different songs, it helps me clear mi head sometimes when I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed. *she hums something that sounds oddly operatic* 'for now they're bare and full of air, dead flies and bits of fluff...'"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games