Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:51 am
*eyes dame and her tray of goodies apprehensively, crossing his arms and learning back against the counter*
Is that so? Do you always go through the trouble of searching out people and bringing them treats this early in the morning just because you heard they like those things?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:59 am
-raises her eyebrow and walks over to the nearest table, putting the goodies and drinks down-

Maybe. -hands on her hips- You don't know me that well so I very well may do this all the time. -cocks a hip back and crosses her arms-

That and -pats bag- stressed Bandaidd has been looking for you for a day or two now whining about trying to find you because she has your clothes. Thankfully she decided to leave them down at the MW with Psyzapp. Since I know to goodness she will be back tomorrow stressed asking if you got them or not, I decided to bring some over myself that way I can give her a resounding YES.

-looks off to the side- Though, the clothes she had were pretty tattered so...I got you some new ones. Same kind you had previously...

-holds out the bag-

((So, I didn't really, seeing as how you probably still have them in your inventory. XD If you hadn't of though, I would be gifting you right now. wink ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:18 am
*though still not quite convinced this is all a random act of pure kindness, he can't help but smile in amusement at her reaction. Taking another quick glance around first, he stands and walks over to the tray of goodies and picks up a steamer, sniffing it for any signs of poison before taking a sip*
New clothes, eh?

*takes a peek inside the bag*
That's very kind of you but... it's kind of important I get my old clothes back, no matter how tattered they may be.

*looks over the tray again*
..... is.... is that pumpkin pie? eek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:23 am
-her eyes slide over to the goodies- Why, yes. Yes it is. -says nonchalantly- Do you...like pumpkin pie? -small smirk forms, she quickly puts it away-

Well, you can at least wear them until you get your other clothes back. -looks him up and down- It has to be better than the scrubs. I mean...don't get me wrong, nurses are hot but...I'm just not sure if that colour is matching well with your skintone, dear. -smiles-

Why do you need your tattered clothes back so much?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:50 am
*looks down at his scrubs then back at dame*
I guess you have a point.... not so much about the skin tone as it is about how I actually just don't like these clothes stare

*starts undressing as if no one is around*
I need my other clothes back because I had some very valuable and irreplaceable things on me at the time that I would like back.... not to mention my keys....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 am
-she flushes and averts her eyes as he starts undressing, shoving the bag in his arms and then continuing to look away in modesty- redface redface redface

I can understand having things you don't want to loose. -nods while still not looking-

-cuts eyes over to roam his chest and then turns her attention to the sweets on the table- TES, your steamers are going to get co...

-what he said finally process- TES, did you say your keys were in your clothes? -turns around and looks at him concerned- Keys to what, TES? -stares at him harder and glances over the scrubs he was wearing- TES...where have you been sleeping?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:15 am
*removes his pants*
Here and there... nothing I haven't done before.

*stops to take a drink of his steamer, barely clothed*
As you seem to have already figured out, they are keys to my apartment.

*takes a bite of pumpkin pie and speaks with his mouth full*
wow... this is awesome. Where did you get it?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:17 am
-appears and eats a doughnut-

If you said you were locked out of your apartment, I would have given you a room at the Lounge and Apartments.

Of course, I would have billed you for the days you spent there later.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:26 am
From a chef named Karrie. -mutters- Yeah, I owe him and Kits big now. stare

Is it good? -grins at him- I'm glad. For whenever you get around to the cherry pie, my gramma made it. It's delish.

-touches his hand briefly- TES, you are welcome to stay in my apartment whenever you need. I have an extra room and I promise to change the sheets. wink

I only live a couple blocks away from the MW.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:33 am
*lifts an eyebrow at Showa*
um... thanks but no thanks. Your lounge may have more comforts than I can find for free, but it's hard to beat free if the situation is only temporary.

Chef Karrie, you say? No wonder. He's one of the reasons this place always has the best pastries.
*goes to take another bite of the pumpkin pie, but decides to try the cherry since dame mentioned it*

..... *drool*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:42 am
-smiles good naturedly inspite of herself-

I'm glad you like it. -pulls up a chair and sits down, resting her elbows in the table and her chin in her palms- Good, I take it, TES?

-nudges him lightly with her foot- Hon, are you just gonna sit there in your boxers or are you gonna put on some real clothes?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:47 am
hm? *looks down*
Oh... right...

*digs into the bag and pulls out the new pants, feeling a little creeped out by the fact that they fit*
Say uh.. dame.... you're not like.... a stalker, are you? *eye twitch*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:52 am
-looks a little taken aback- Uh...no. Why?

-sees the pants fit- I'm so glad they fit right! -smiles- I was torn between that size and one size up. I'm glad I went with the smaller. Shows off your a** and thigh muscles more. -winks-

-notices his twitch- TES, I worked in retail at a men's clothing store for a very long time. I came to recognize size and fit on a man. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:58 am
Likely excuse stare ... though, if that were true, I suppose the fact you've seen me naked probably helped in that department.

*as he finishes buttoning his shirt, he looks feels a bit of a breeze and looks down* gonk What the hell!? This is like, half a shirt! stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:05 am
rolleyes Beggers can't be choosers, TES! stare

And, yes, seeing you naked definitely helped in that situation. wink Not like you weren't loving every minute of that situation!

And I'm not a stalker. stare Don't you think I would have found you before this if I was a one?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games